The Lululemon Upload is live! Read last weeks Lululemon Upload post.

I’m loving a lot of items from this upload, especially the Court Purple Laser Speed Jacket, and the Vintage Mauve Scuba Hoodie and the Cherry Tint Define Jacket. Unfortunately, the Incognito Camo items only got released in pants and crops today. I’ve been looking forward to the jacket and the scuba hoodie that I previewed.

Laser Speed Jacket

Attack The Track Short

Attack The Track Short
Enchanted Iris
Attack The Track Short
Citra Lime

Photo Finish Skirt

Photo Finish Skirt, Lululemon, Upload!
Dark Court Purple
Photo Finish Skirt
Jet Blue

Groove Pant Bootcut

Groove Pant Bootcut
Thunder Blue

Dance Studio Crop

Dance Studio Crop, Mystique
Mystique

Liking this version of the Dance Studio Crop, especially in this mystique color.

On The Fly Crop

On The Fly Crop

I think this ‘cropped’ version of the On The Fly Pant would be perfect for me. I love On The Fly Pants but they are a touch too long on me.

On The Fly Pant Wide Leg

On The Fly Pant Wide Leg
True Navy

This top! So cute! Do you think it’s a Tuck & Flow LS?

Ready To Reach Dress

Ready To Reach Dress, Upload!

Love Crew III

Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

Shop The Lululemon Stylists Shoe Picks

Top Posts This Week

Like Consignment Shopping? Check Out My Closet.

1. Runrunyogi
    August 7, 2018 / 1:30 pm

The On The Fly Pants keep calling me and I like the blue. I really like the heathered mauve color but really don’t like hoods so the scuba hoodie is a no for me. I really hope they make the Radiant Jacket in some of these great colors this year!

That Color Crash Multi (see Fast & Free Tights) just gave me a horrible flashback to all things not actually great from the early 90s. I miss the 90s but not that!

August 7, 2018 / 1:32 pm

I must have the top paired with the navy On the Fly Pants!

• Amy C.
        August 7, 2018 / 3:49 pm

Yes! Australia got that top a while ago and I’ve been waiting….I love it!

• Nicole
          August 10, 2018 / 8:36 am

I have this top in Angel Wing from the first release. I hope it’s the same as I am due to replace it. Love love love!

August 7, 2018 / 1:35 pm

*wide leg

2. Breanna Hives
    August 7, 2018 / 2:02 pm

Question for anyone who has insight! When Lulu releases an item in a colour (i.e. in movement tights in antique bark), is there a reasonable amount of time they will release the same colour in other items (i.e. in movement crops)? I’m asking because, having short legs, I typically buy items in crops and they end up being almost full length on me. I’m coveting the antique bark in movements, but would rather just get the crops… but I’m wondering how long I should wait before realizing they might not release the crops in this colour.

• Sammy
      August 7, 2018 / 7:13 pm

I feel like it’s pretty hit or miss that they’ll make both crops and tights in a particular color/pattern. You would think that if they had the fabric, they would make both since the products appeal to two different audiences, but they don’t always think that way. Sucks!

August 7, 2018 / 3:00 pm

Well I am kind of impressed with LLL giving us some different variations of some staples. On The Fly Crops and Wide leg, Groove Pants in flare and bootleg and a new version of the Dance Studio Crop. I only have one pair of On The Fly pants and they are a touch too long on me too Cristina but I am going to have them hemmed. I am not interested in the wide leg or crops but I did order the Dance Studio Crops although they say 25″ inseam the US site says 20″, so I don’t know what I will get. If they are 25″ I would wear them as pants but more than anything I am curious about the fit, if they are the original Dance Studio Pant fit or the newest version which I hate, tight waistband and short crotch, ouch! I did order the bootleg cut Groove Pants in heathered black and black. I love my Grooves and wear them sparingly as I only have two. Oh how I wish they still made them with the seam down the back. I also ordered Trackers in Smoked Mulberry, one of my favourite shades of purple this summer but haven’t bought anything in that colour because I haven’t liked the product. I am so disappointed we didn’t get smoked mulberry in a Swiftly but I love my Viola and Dark Current ones.

I do think that’s a Tuck and Flow paired with the wide leg OTF pants. I really don’t care for the Rain Rules Lorcano colour. I tried on the Rain Rules or maybe it was the Cloud Crush jacket today, they are so similar. The jacket is so basic and is not a good fit for me and I really don’t like glyde without a lining. I tried on the Pack It Light jacket, a return, as it’s not available in store yet. The jacket is surprising light and not bulky at all. I was told the down is a 700 count so there is no doubt it will keep you warm in winter. It was a return and a size up but I am glad I tried it on in case it comes out in a colour I like.

4. Anne
    August 7, 2018 / 4:49 pm

I’m so
    disappointed in the new offering “Color Crush Multi” in the Fast and Frees. ☹️ There have been so many loud, busy prints lately. Some may love it, but it’s just not my thing. I actually ordered the “Incognito Camo” in the Aligns because they don’t seem to make Fast and Frees in camo, and I really want a pair. Fingers crossed that I love the Align crops that are coming my way. 🤞

5. Nicole
    August 7, 2018 / 4:55 pm

Might need those new Dance Studio Crops

August 7, 2018 / 5:44 pm

I would love a pair of those savanna final lap crops!

7. Sarah Gordon
    August 7, 2018 / 6:58 pm

Haven’t bought wunder unders in a long time but I have a pair of savasana camo crops from years past that i wear often so I’m going to take a chance on the full length pair. The waist looks super high I’m afraid that if they go up to the model’s navel that my petite frame (5’3″) might have it up to my rib cage.

8. Shannon Bayley
    August 7, 2018 / 8:04 pm

I love that outfit with the brown jacket too! That color hasn’t been released yet has it?

9. Chrissy
    August 7, 2018 / 8:07 pm

Omg I would love a pair of On the Fly pants in thunder blue. I need a pair of stretchy blue work pants

10. Sara
    August 7, 2018 / 9:31 pm

Yep definitely the Tuck & Flow LS. It has the little slits on the sleeves.

11. Looloo
    August 8, 2018 / 1:10 am

Wow i am liking the jackets but i dont need anymore… The style is cute but the purple and citra colours are both so nice. I like the skirt too especially in the purple but it def is a fall colour. The cherry tint define looks nice but sometimes it can have gray or brown undertones irl… Which is a dealbreaker for me. The studio crop looks great but i just bought 2 pair of next move crops… I may have preferred the studio crops.. The fabric of the next move crop isnt quite the same as the studio crops…has more of a sheen to it and a lot looser fit. Well the locarno colour is interesting… I cant quite figure out if its a mix of peach and yellow..i kinda like it but in a crb. The airie colour is interesting too but i am thinking it is an orange red..not for me. I did buy the flamenco red speed shorts and ordered the energy bra but got an out of stock as soon as i ordered…im happy to say it is being shipped as they completely sold out. Strange?! Now to get the ss swiftly…and i am good for flamenco. When i put true red against it i can kinda see a tiny bit of orange in the true red.

12. LZ
    August 8, 2018 / 4:16 pm

Has anyone seen Moonphase in person? If it’s the pretty grey/purple it looks to be, I hope to see it in a lot more pieces!

August 8, 2018 / 5:24 pm

I have it in the Love Crew which is pima cotton and it is quite dark, not grey/purple. I think the stock photo of the WUP look lighter than they probably are.

• LF
      August 8, 2018 / 10:27 pm

I saw it in the love crew and I would describe it as dark taupe.

• Carol
      August 9, 2018 / 9:20 am

Just received my Moonphase Love Crew in the mail, I’d say it’s very slightly purple. Reminds me of a dark version of last year’s Dusky Lavender.

August 14, 2018 / 7:25 am

It’s about time that Tuck and Flow came back! I’m sick of searching for a replacement on eBay for astronomical amounts.