The Upload is live! Check out What’s New At Lululemon.

Posts from this week:

What You Should Know About The 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Tips and Tricks To Shop Like A Pro, Here To Move Jacket in Incognito Camo, Best Designer Jeans from The NSALE, The Perfect Basic White Tee

Nothing for me this week. I’m so glad that Here To Move Camo Jacket didn’t upload! I need to buy this jacket on Wednesday instead… or maybe this one.

The Upload!

Twine White Multi Wunder UnderTwine White Multi

A New Sandal Appeared! Shop The Sandals Here

(I love this brand and have an old strappy sandal I got many years ago after spotting them on Lululemon. mine are these in all white)

Hotty Hot Short

Tracker Short V

Tracker Short V

In Sequence Short Sleeve

In Sequence Short Sleeve

To The Point TankLululemon To The Point Tank

Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight

Lululemon New Product Upload - Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight - Whirlwind Wunder Under White

Shop The Shoes

Chase Me Onesie

Lululemon Upload - Chase Me Onesie - Ocean Spray Fluro Citris

Love Knot Crop

Lululemon Upload - Love Knot Crop Lululemon Upload - Love Knot Crop

Essential Tank

Lululemon Upload - Essential Tank - Heathered Sheer Violet

Train Times 7/8 Pant

Lululemon Upload - Train Times 7:8 Pant - Twine White Multi:White

Wunder Under Hi Rise TightWunder Under Hi-Rise 7:8 Tight Twine White Multi Lululemon Upload

Play Off The Pleats Skirts

Final Count Tee

Press Pause Jacket

Press Pause Jacket - Lavender Grey

Cool Racerback II Nulu

Lululemon - Cool Racerback II Nulu, Rose Tea

Love Knot Bra

Love Knot Bra, The Upload!

Energy Bra Wrap

Energy Bra Wrap, The Upload!

Spring Break Away Shorts

Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

1. Ashleigh
    July 10, 2018 / 2:13 pm

Are there any major differences between the Love Tee IV vs the Love Tee V? I have several in the V, but am contemplating the same colour (black) in the IV. Do I need both or are they basically the same?

• Cristina
      Author
      July 10, 2018 / 2:43 pm

I have several versions of the love tee but I’m not sure which is which. I know a few of the ones I have are from the past two years and have a cuffed sleeve and a wider boxier cut. My newer Love Tee IV’s have no cuff sleeves, are longer in the sleeve, slightly narrower cut overall and a deeper v.

• Ashleigh
        July 10, 2018 / 5:12 pm

Super helpful! Thank you so much!

2. Lindsay
    July 10, 2018 / 2:50 pm

I can’t find the in sequence short sleeve. Is it on Canadian upload?

• Cristina
      Author
      July 10, 2018 / 3:02 pm

I believe that one was US only.

July 10, 2018 / 2:53 pm

Boring upload over all.

4. Anon
    July 10, 2018 / 4:04 pm

This upload is boring for me too. So many repeats on the new page. I know lots of people are drooling over the camouflage print jacket uploaded in Australia but that jacket is so plain in detail and too expensive. I don’t think it’s been a big seller in North America but I know if the camouflage print comes here it will probably sell out.

July 11, 2018 / 3:14 pm

Agree. The Camo jacket is boring and I see it as boxy looking. And this coming from someone who LOVES Camo.

5. Rise and Shine
    July 10, 2018 / 5:55 pm

Went to a store today and left a bit sad. Nothing I cared about. The Love Knot bra is very attractive, but not functional at all. I wish I still loved these clothes, but I just can’t seem to care anymore. Wish there were more classics available.

• shadowy_lady
      July 11, 2018 / 11:46 am

same, I only purchase the classics in cute colours (swifly’s mostly)

6. Anne
    July 10, 2018 / 6:33 pm

I’m not tempted by any of the new offerings this week. But I am keeping my eye on WMTM for a few items. I’m hoping they’ll show up on Thursday. 🤞

7. anon
    July 10, 2018 / 11:22 pm

So tired and overplayed. A couple of the light prints are cute, but I’m so bored with the brand. When you go to other sites, everything is fresh and modern with just COOL designs and patterns. Lulu is just dated now.
    I’ll only get basics like the swiftlys and that’s it. It’s sad that they couldn’t catch on to our complaints and the fact we have been BEGGING for some innovation and consistency. Heck, even Adidas and Nike have sucked me back in because they kept up with the times and give us what we want. Very sad.

8. Danielle
    July 11, 2018 / 6:17 am

Can you tell me what top is featured in the lululemon start page video in the first outfit? I hate that they load those videos without links or product descriptions as to what is included. I can’t figure that one out!

9. CEL
    July 11, 2018 / 7:45 am

What do you think of the wide legged cropped pants – they seem to keep releasing these. Several styles have been made, and they keep coming! They look super comfy, but I am very hesitant about them looking sort of dumpy? At the same time, I love the joggers and skirt that I’ve purchased recently made out of Swift, so I’m torn. Would love to know what others think – are these a bad trend?

• Anne
      July 11, 2018 / 11:02 am

I think it might depend on body type and proportions. I wish they would show their clothes on different sized models.
      I don’t think the style is flattering on the slim models. They look like they have been swallowed up in fabric and their butts have entirely disappeared… which isn’t a good look. 😳
      A curvier woman might look great in this style, but who knows?
      This is a lesson that Lululemon could learn from Athleta. While I don’t like their clothes as much, I LOVE that Athleta showcases women of different body types, sizes, and ages. It’s really good marketing on their part.

• CEL
        July 11, 2018 / 12:38 pm

100% agree. It is hard for me to envision myself in the newer styles. Nothing against the models – they are lovely, but they are all pretty much the same height/size – very rarely do they show other body types.

Unfortunately, the LLL stores close to me don’t have that style for me to try on. I’ll mull over whether I want to deal with shipping/returning. Maybe those pants would work. I am tall, but pear shaped. I definitely have more booty and thicker thighs than the models!

• anon
      July 11, 2018 / 5:16 pm

I am of the belief (and experience) that they generally make people look dumpy and are a very trendy purchase.
      Comfy as heck, sure, but I’ve had plenty of men offer unsolicited advice that wide, cropped leg pants look damn awful on. I’m on the short side, so there’s that. I think they only look nice on taller, thinner models. Just my 2 cents…

10. emily
    July 13, 2018 / 7:09 am

Three items I’ve purchased at full price have gone to WMTM within ten days of my purchase. I get that’s a chance you take, but with Lulu’s lack of a PA policy, I’ve decided not to buy anything at full price anymore. 🙁