by Cristina

The Upload! Lululemon Product Drops

August 21, 2018

The Lululemon Product Drops is live!

Huge Lululemon Product Drop today, but still no Tuck & Flow LS. Why? The new 20Y Manifesto items are cute but I was more interested in Camo and Tuck & Flows. Today I purchased the Camo On The Fly Pants to try out. They will either be terrible or awesome, I’m not sure. Lululemon had a similar style pant out a few years ago that briefly came out in a black camo pattern and I really regretted not purchasing it after seeing it styled. I also ordered the camo scuba but not sure I will keep.

*By the way, guys, the Sephora VIB sale is this Friday, August 24th and I’ll have coverage of it as it goes live. 20% off for Rouge members, and 15% off for VIB members. This year is exciting because Sephora is now carrying a bunch of new brands including Charlotte Tilbury (my fav! Not sure if it will be released for the sale), MAC, Kiels and much more.

As far as the random size 14 scuba items, does this not bother anyone else? They put a tiny amount of size 14 items out in minuscule quantities (usually showing no stock) for the past year so they are able to market themselves as ‘size inclusive’ against other activewear brands, yet they haven’t committed to a full product assortment or size run. One item in a size 14 which is ‘out of stock’ right away is not size inclusive. I’ll be happy when they actually decide to commit to being size inclusive rather than just leveraging one size 14 scuba hoodie. Full product lineup in size 2, and size 14 please.

Wunder Under Hi-Rise 20Y Collection

On The Fly Pant

On The Fly Pant, Incognito Camo

Fleece Of Mind Jacket

Fleece Of Mind Jacket

Swiftly Tech LS Crew

Swiftly Tech LS Crew

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve (Breeze)

Huddle & Hustle Hoodie

Sooth Away Hoodie
Love Tee Fade
Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight

Shop The Lululemon Stylists Shoe Picks

New Lululemon Stylist Shoe Picks This Week

Acne Jilly Slides

49 responses to “The Upload! Lululemon Product Drops”

1. LS says:

Pretty disappointing. Was never a fan of the manifesto and have zero desire to wear the Lululemon name emblazoned across my body. Putting it on a real red won’t make me buy it!

Oh well, more money for Sephora + real clothes – not complaining.

• Anonymous says:

Same thoughts exactly. Not a fan of manifesto or the big ugly lulu brand down the side. I don’t get it. Nothing for me so…. Sephora gets my money too LOL.

• anon says:

so agree with you, the entire reason I fell in love with Lulu was that it the logo was very discrete and it wasn’t Nike or Adidas styled. None of this garbage appeals, and it looks horribly cheap and flimsy.

2. Sarah says:

That solid bali breeze energy leaves me hopeful there will be a bali breeze FTBS.

3. Joanna says:

That was pretty lackluster imo. I have never liked the manifesto and huge logos are a no for me as well. Meh.

4. Runrunyogi says:

Good to know about the Sephora sale!
    I’m liking the red 20 yr Scuba because it reminds me of the 90s….. I had a bright red men’s Nautica jacket….. plus brands advertised on their products a lot in general. I like the navy 20 yr WUs…. true that many brands have something similar, I’m just in love with True Navy and prefer Lulu’s fabrics. I have crops in black luxtreme manifesto, not sure if I want full length pants. I probably won’t purchase any of those however, as they are not the styles I tend to purchase. I need pockets on my workout pants!
    The only items I’m 100% on are the Emerald LS in the new pink and Moonphase Aligns (wish they were not crops though). I probably won’t order anything today, the items I’m sure of won’t sell out over night.

• Runrunyogi says:

And the Fleece of Mind Jacket is hideous. Why not just re-release the Fleecy Keen Jacket so many people love? Not for me, but there’s a huge demand for them. Might as well give the people what they want and make some money at the same time.

5. LZ says:

I’m tempted by the true reds but not loving (or even liking) the manifesto/logos. Nothing for me this week.

• Sarah G says:

Agree! I’d buy a manifesto red energy bra in a heart beat (without the manifesto or the giant black LULULEMON across my chest. Also $20 premium is pretty steep considering there was a “regular price” energy bra in black manifesto a few years ago.

6. Anon says:

I want those bright red pants but hate the large logo! They ruined it.

7. Ines says:

What a terrible 20Y release! I mean for real??? Really?? Of all the pretty patterns in the world Lululemon came up with such a dull manifesto?? What on earth is going on?

8. Dayna Nichol says:

No kidding! Where are those Tuck N’ Flows???? Fuggly is what I see….at least they could have made a special re-release of old favorites or something…but on the reality side, are the camo prints actual camo, or are they “barely there”?

9. Kate says:

Isn’t it 20% for Rouge and 15 for VIB?

10. Bigfatcloset says:

I jumped on the camo hottie hot shorts and On the Fly pants just because I love camo and outgrew my old lulu camo. I also found a random pair of Antique colored Align pants. I was waiting for that color and didn’t know they released it in the Aligns!

11. Pearl says:

Luluaddict- I know you’d like to see some size 14. On the flip side, I’d like to see the ‘Asia-fit’ that they get in Hong Kong! I’m thinking a petite size would go well here in the US!

12. Klo says:

How do the on the fly pants run? I have the previous version of those and those were a size down in both Luon and lixtreme.

Kind of like the huddle and hustle jacket.

Moon phase aligns but do you think they show cellulite and swotch (sweaty/crotch ?)

• Samantha says:

I normally wear a 6 in lulu bottoms, and I got the on the flys in a 4. The crotch was baggy in the 6s, and the overall, the 4 looked better.

13. Anon says:

My wallet is happy…gotta save. I am curious about difference in reds… Flamenco red..true red and now dark red. I am not into camo so i am good there. Gotta save up for seawheeze.

14. Sb says:

Hey Lulumum! So happy to hear about the sephora sale. Where did you get your Intel? I’m a member but have heard nothing. Wouldn’t I have gotten an email or something already? Thanks for any help you can give – LOVE this blog!!

I wish the red scuba hoodie didn’t have writing on the sleeve. ☹️ I would love a red hoodie or jacket, but LULULEMON in big letters doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’m tempted by the shiny foil brindle print in the Wunder Unders. but can’t quite see myself getting much use out of it. And I don’t understand the “Fleece of Mind” jacket at all. No purchases this week.

16. Sammy says:

As most commenters have stated, the 20Y stuff is meh. I like the colors, but having lululemon all over me is not my thing.

I do love the camo stuff though, especially the on the fly pants. I recently discovered those, and already have 3 pairs. They’re just so comfy and cute, I always get compliments when I wear them. I might have to get these.

17. Anon says:

Acute tote in red dust and misty pink – is that a preview of a new wrap?

18. MN Mom says:

I love camo. I have the camo align capris (one of my favs). So I ordered camo in the scuba, on the fly, and hottie hot shorts. And I ordered on the fly & hottie shorts in black and the joggers in grey & black. Oops. But I won’t keep everything. Its my first lulu purchase in like a million years.

19. Sarah says:

Love the camo on the fly, would be interested to know how they fit. I have the original jet crops in the camo that I think you’re talking about Cristina, still get heaps of wear out of them and because they’re luxtreme they still look like new.

• Cristina says:

Yes! Those are the ones I was thinking about. I couldn’t’ for the life of me remember what the pants where called.

I actually love the 20Y release, I bought the red scuba and black WU. I also picked up the camo On the Fly pant, they fit me amazing.

And yes please have a full range of 14.

So glad I seem to not be the only one who looks at the 20th anniversary stuff and thinks “nope”.

22. JP says:

Not into the 20yr release, like everybody I was so hoping for the tuck & flows. I did order the camo scuba (even though I prefer the 2’s) and while on the fly tempted me, I have a pair of the boyfriend daytrip pants in camo that came out a few years ago that I still wear a lot. Also ordered the live tank pleated in the heathered black/white stripes to match the anew skirt that i ordered last week. Hopefully it will look good. I like skirts in French terry. I also was going to order the Sissone pants in black but they are sold out in my size already!

23. Sarah says:

Do you think we will ever see those tuck and flows? I’ve been paying super close attention to uploads since I saw the “teaser” pics but I’m starting to lose heart

24. Ecop says:

Yes! At last! We can all finally WEAR the LLL shopping bags!

(No thank you).

Pretty disappointing upload for me too. The WU pants would have been nice but for the embossed bits being words – it could have been an interesting abstract print, rather than looking like a newspaper collage. Wouldn’t it be pretty awkward if you were working out and someone was reading stuff on your popo???

25. anonymous says:

It’s like one really big warehouse sale preview. It’s all awful. Manifesto never sold well and it’s not anything new. They’ve done that several times throughout the year. I don’t know why they thought this would be “special” for a 20 year anniversary. I definitely don’t like the big LULULEMON all over everything, then the weird dates/numbers signifying the anniversary. Nope. Not even on the hem of the swiftly’s. No, no, no. Just tacky and very “juicy on the butt” throwback or very high schoolish looking to me.

Athleta is slowly taking over my closet. Not only have they totally upped their game in their athletic wear (it’s so nice now!) but I like that they use real fit, athletic models of all ages and sizes and they aren’t trying to be something they’re not. I don’t get the pouty, edgy, pissed off look the stylist is going for or that Lululemon is trying for. I want athletic models that smile. Workout clothes are supposed to be happy and fun. Not miserable and pissed off or “edgy”. My opinion and what draws me in anyway.

• Anonymous says:

Totally agree with you. Nowadays I don’t look at the models anymore, don’t like the “aura” they are projecting.

I love how you provide info and intel on the shoes pictured on the website Christina. Totally appreciated and useful! Now – you just need to do this for Aritzia for me 😉 xo

• Cristina says:

Thanks so much for the feedback! Great idea on the Aritzia shoes. Let me know which ones you are wondering about and I’ll see if I can find them. It may take me a bit longer because I seem to have tapped into the lulu stylist mindset when it comes to shoes and I know where to look.

27. Jonnie says:

Nothing remotely interesting talked to employee for lululemon before the rollout told her about the 2oth anniversary. She knew about it but look of things wasn’t to excited. Should of took her reaction to heart because some thoughts came to mind of new exciting gym wear. Only see with the rollout as moving billboard advertisement for the brand wearing it in public the leggings lettering.
    Lot more gym members moving over to p’tula and gym-shark as workout pants.

Model in path to enlightenment tank in aries showing less crotch droop as previous poses yet seeing her backside in other pictures in the same tank she has backside. Believe she has wide seat bones causing the legs opening wider apart then average. Compared to model in sculpt long sleeve wearing smoked mulberry all the right places no seam upfront dramatic difference to asian model mentioned earlier.

28. Ashleigh says:

Did they do a stealth upload of a new colour in the On the Fly Skirt (magnum)? I swear it wasn’t there on Tuesday night. Just ordered one. I love those skirts.