Lululemon Australia Sneak Peek

Lululemon Australia Upload
Scuba Hoodie IV
Incognito Camo
Heathered Vintage Mauve

The  is live! Lots of items I’m loving in this upload. Especially both these Scuba Hoodie IV’s in Incognito Camo and Vintage Mauve. There are a few store photos of the Ready To Reach Dress from this weekends store drop. Obscured Black Dusty Mauve is a returning print, and actually, the other day when I was sorting my ‘for sale’ items I found mine in the bottom of a drawer and decided I loved them and wanted to start wearing them again. I love sorting ‘for sale’ items because you find stuff you forgot you had, and love to wear.

Scuba Hoodie IV in Incognito Camo and Heathered Vintage Mauve

Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

1. Anon
    August 6, 2018 / 1:56 pm

I like both hoodies too but I bought the heathered dusty mauve one last March on their 20% off sale which is similar to the pink one here but will check out the camo one. I also like the Ready To Reach dress but read a comment that the mesh was scratchy. The Spirited Sisson Pants are great but I am too short to wear those.

Saw lots of new stuff on UK site yesterday. They have Dance Studio Joggers which I will definitely check out if they come here. Also Groove Pant “flare” are on the UK site and boot leg cut on HK site. Missing from both is the seam running down the back of the butt and leg which to me is one of their best features. I would love to buy the boot leg cut. Also new on the UK site is Front of the Pack 1/2 zip in a bright orange/red called Aries and Ready to Run Jacket Evanescent Star Ruby/Black Satin and some new colours. Looking forward to tomorrow’s drop.

• Melsy
      August 6, 2018 / 9:44 pm

Oh, wow – I just checked out the Dance Studio Joggers on the U.K. site. I am so excited and really hope we get them, too. I live in Dance Studio Pants! The jogger style is so cute. I must have them! 🙂

2. Amy C.
    August 6, 2018 / 3:34 pm

I love that camo scuba! Isn’t this always the story “But I just bought…”

3. Gymmie
    August 6, 2018 / 5:06 pm

Well i returned my obscure rose print speed shorts a couple months ago lol… I kinda regretted it but i have so many still with tags that i needed to return some… I find i had so many black white gray pairs that i dont wear more than once a year….and i have several dark pairs that still have tags…frozen flourish. Crystalline. Citymaps. Ombre pink to black and many others sitting in drawers…. I dont care for camo print to i am going to save some money…or shall i say use it for last weeks upload… Flamenco red everything though bras are sold out… The lillie print speed shorts and maybe that crystal haze bluey white blurred colour shorts…
    Thx for blog…love it

August 6, 2018 / 5:12 pm

O/T: Slate and heathered black luxtreme. I love it, especially with black mesh. I have so many pairs of old inspires and pace rivals. I’ve never worried about sweat marks, but lately I’ve been working out in a much warmer environment and feel very embarrassed by the end of the hour. What do you ladies do? Do you wear this color, or have you abandoned gray in favor of black?

• Cristina
      August 6, 2018 / 5:26 pm

I tend to get sweat marks really bad on most greys, but never on black.

August 6, 2018 / 6:01 pm

Thanks for the reply! Do you wear gray anyway?

• Cristina
          August 6, 2018 / 6:21 pm

For me it depends on what the crowd is and what I’m doing after. If I go straight home I mind less but if I’m doing groceries on my stop home I worry more

August 6, 2018 / 6:50 pm

After experiencing some embarrassing sweat marks in gray capris, I only wear black or prints for my super sweaty workouts.

• anon
      August 7, 2018 / 11:16 am

Doesn’t Lululemon say to “sweat every day”? I say embrace the sweat marks! Be happy you worked out hard enough to sweat.

August 7, 2018 / 2:19 pm

i work and practice at a bikram studio daily… i just got over it. sweat marks are going to happen, and i’m super over black. depending on the fabric, they disappear (or blend in with overall sweat) by the time I leave the studio, so I don’t even care if I have to stop for gas or whatever. Everyone knows I’m sweating my face off, not wetting myself. I’m not alone 🙂

for the record: i think aligns show sweat the fastest, but the marks fade almost immediately (in my experience). they’re my latest go-to, especially if i’m practicing vinyasa or something with lots of movement in a hot room.

5. August 7, 2018 / 10:56 am

I love Incognito Scuba. I got the Sequoia Camo a while back. This pattern seems lighter and I will order it to see how similar they are. I also love BARK and MOONPHASE everything.

6. Emmalee Hua
    August 7, 2018 / 11:47 am

I’m tempted to get those shorts in the obscured black! I’m still hoping that the color juniper gets restocked in Love Crew III. I regret not buying one when it was first released a few weeks back.

7. Klo
    August 7, 2018 / 7:58 pm

I was missing fun prints so for fun I googled speed shorts 2012 and remembered all the fun plaids and prints and two ways stretch of yesteryear. I m ow…too much time on my hands. Lol. There was a time when red speed shorts wouldn’t have made it past 12:15 on the old upload time and now very rarely does anything sell out. This upload lookes like they are going for the athleta crowd to me. Lots of athleisure and not a lot of workout clothes.