by Cristina

Lululemon New Product Upload

September 11, 2018

The Lululemon New Product Upload is here!

Nothing for me today because I ordered these, and these already so I’m shopped out. I did an order for a friend of the camo festival bag though. She’s been in love with mine since I got it a few years ago and I couldn’t chance her not snatching it up this round so I picked it up just in case she didn’t get my text message. If I had not spent my money already I’d be all over this Swiftly Tech SS, the pink High Lines Pullover and the Ready To Rulu Pant. One of these items may make it into my shopping basket later in the week – either the purple swiftly or the pants… probably the pants. I don’t know.

What did you guys order today?

Swiftly Tech SS

Lululemon New Product Upload, Dark Court Purple

High Lines Pullover

High Lines Pullover, Heathered Vintage Mauve

Melodic Movement Long Sleeve

Melodic Movement Long Sleeve

Cloudscape Jacket

Lululemon Cloudscape Jacket

Psst. These have been the #1 most popular shoe from Lululemon uploads that I’ve ever posted.

Ready To Rulu Pant

Lululemon Wunder Under Super Hi Rise

Seek The Heat Tight

In Movement Crop

In Movement Crop, Lululemon

Fast & Free Crop II

Speed Up Tight

I really like this outfit and how it’s paired with a warm white, not a stark white. So pretty!

Masons Peak Flannel

There has been a lot of buzz from the Lululemon educators about this new flannel shirt. As we’ve been seeing, Lululemon is using a lot of men’s product in the women’s line and really marketing a lot of the men’s stuff to women. I’m curious to see photos of how this fits and is styled for women. I’m a lover of Rails for plaid shirts because I prefer a more feminine tailoring, but if you are looking for the oversized boxy fit, this may be up your alley.

Out Of Range Bag

Twisted & Tucked Pullover

Scuba Hoodie

Cool Racerback Nulu

Sweat & Repeat Short

Deep Stretch Racerback

The Lululemon Upload Doesn’t Strike Your Fancy this week? Try these

If the Lululemon upload didn’t strike your fancy today, I have two shoe recommendations for you. Since we often talk about the shoes on the Lululemon upload, I thought these purchases would be fitting to share here. I purchased both of these this week and will be reviewing them as soon as they arrive.

Fall Riding Boots

These amazing Fall boots are on sale for 60% off and are $98. These are high-quality leather so this price is especially amazing. Buy them here. They come in regular calf and wide calf versions!

Born Cupra Tall Boots

Leopard Print Sneakers

These are sadly not on sale, and not easily attainable in Canada. I have been after them for months and months and when I tried to buy them in April they had sold out. They recently restocked and so I pounced on them. They fit in perfectly with the fall animal print trend I wrote about last week. Buy them here.

Shop The Lululemon Upload Right Here

Sooth Away Hoodie
Love Tee Fade
Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight

Shop The Lululemon Stylists Shoe Picks

(In order of popularity)

46 responses to “Lululemon New Product Upload”

1. leesbee says:

All I want uploaded is the tuck and flow in that pretty white/black stripe! Ugh!

2. Anni says:

Love the melodic movement long sleeve! I have it seen it styled in various colors on the site for weeks and have been waiting for it to upload. Going to try all 3 colors and see how it works out. Nice option rather than usual long sleeve top. I too am eagerly awaiting the tuck and flow. Hoping for next week!!!

• Anon says:

I agree with you. I love this top

• Rise and Shine says:

It looks like it has a lot of potential, but I hate the way they styled it this week. Actually, I dislike almost all the styling this week. It makes all the clothes look awkward, instead of playing them up.

• Anni says:

I agree. I prefer the way it has been styled in the weeks prior. Usually I have seen it with the love tank under it. It looks a bit more balanced this way.

• Anni says:

I received the top today and it is not as great as I hoped. It is very tight and fitted. The bottom tends to want to roll up. I can see it being very annoying to constantly be pulling it down to lay nice and flat. The black/white printed one is actually backed in white and it flips up and exposes the white. Not what I would expect for a $100 top. All 3 are going back. Will keep an eye out for the tuck and flow. Hope they don’t change it from the original version!!

3. Melissa says:

That dark court/purple swiftly color is GORG but I need LS and need it in a pullover, too. LOVE. Also the boots are shown as being sold out but I LOVE them!

The Camo Gator Green Festival Bag on the Canadian site. Whoo-hoo!!

5. Looloo says:

I dont understand the excitement over the flannel shirts for $128. I can buy that style shirt for $20 at many fine stores… I am not buying it because it has a lulu tag lol. Great for lulu to make lots of money on items that can be purchased for a fraction of the price at many retailers. I buy the technical gear for gym and running but the leisure stuff is good enough from other places especially since i like to wear a few times and toss out. And i know some will argue that the fabric is better or the quality…yah ok. I guess it does have resale…so can wear it and sell it for a few dollars less. Lol. I have the ss swiftly in a dark purple from a few years ago….cant recall name but looks almost identical. I am saving again this upload….yay! For the sw gear

6. Shawny says:

Christina- I’m thinking of getting the extra mile jacket. do you have a comparison for the dark chrome? The picture almost looks beige ish, the color choices look light purplish. I wish the model pics showed an accurate depiction of the colors.

• Cristina says:

I don’t, but that’s the color that stands out the most to me in that jacket so I’d go for it. I don’t think there are color comparisons of Chrome in The Sweat Edit Facebook group just yet but there might be. I can try and get to the store tomorrow to see if they have it, and take some pictures.

• JP says:

Hi! I have the speed shorts in dark Crome from last year (ish) before they ruined them with the new fit. Do you remember the colour Dune? They are a slightly darker version of those ( but dune is yellow based) and dark crome has that grey undertone.
      It’s a really nice neutral colour. Good choice for a jacket?

7. Lululovin says:

Deep stretch racerback (united states) love that artic purple color and love a high neck tank!

8. Amy says:

Any idea what Cashlu is as a fabric (it’s used in this week’s kimono, but I’ve seen it elsewhere). Is it fragile–how is the pilling/ snagging?

• Cristina says:

Its bamboo/rayon with about 5% cashmere. Cashlue (boolux) is pretty delicate and not as quality as merino. Had it been merino I would have wanted the black one.

• Amy says:

Thanks Cristina–I bought some Merino from Lulu in 2015 if I recall correctly. It’s so nice. I keep hoping they’ll make more out of merino wool. I’ll pass on these–thanks for your advice!

9. Curlyhairgirl says:

I ordered the purple SS swiftly, emerald long sleeve in the black and white stripes (to help ease my pain of waiting and waiting for the tuck and flows to arrive in Canada) and the free to be moved bra in camo. I was going to order the camo festival bag but the silver zipper kinda turned me off and I have two other festival bags…one is in olive so can’t really justify getting the camo.

I ordered the pink High Lines Pullover but sure would love to see this in a blue or purple. The last couple of years they have done a lot of grey, pink and black pullovers in the cotton/french terry so I don’t really need any of these colours but this pink looks darker than the ones I have. I also ordered the heathered purple s/s Swiftly, it’s been a while since I bought a heathered one. I will have to hold it up against the purples I have to make sure it’s not too similar to what I have. I can’t believe how many shades of purple Swiftlies I have and I love them all.

I am tempted by the Extra Mile Jacket because it’s a quality made jacket which I find lacking in LLL jackets these days. Two things holding me back are the colour choices and the length in front looks shorter than I remember this jacket being. Anytime I have ordered something in nocturnal teal it’s always darker than stock photos, almost black looking in person and the dark chrome would look horrible on me.

I bought Ready To Rulu joggers last year for the first time and am disappointed with them. I find the crotch isn’t long enough and they eat my butt. Anyone else have this issue??? They also lengthened the inseam to 29″ and that’s pushing it for me as I already fold up the cuff on the 28″.

• Anonymous says:

P.S. I love your boots and that is a fabulous price for them. I also love the shoes and bet you get a kick out of wearing them!

• Cristina says:

Thanks so much!! I’m now waiting very impatiently for both of the shoe orders to actually process and ship. Can’t wait to try the sneakers out at the gym.

11. Susie says:

Is that a new pair of pants shown with the snuggle up jacket? It looks as though there are zippers at the hem.

Nothing struck my fancy this week. I’m baffled by the black short boots that LLL has been showcasing with skirts and cropped pants. ? I have boots of a similar style, but they are for hiking. I use them in the fall/winter when there is not enough snow for full on boots. I’m never looking for casual footwear that emphasizes my large size 10 feet.

13. Klo says:

I am tempted by the cypress kiss in star ruby. I tend to get to warm in rulu and end up wearing it as a causal piece. What temps do you runners use rulu for? 40 F??

• anonymous says:

I have a couple rulu tops but it’s too warm to run in them where I live unless we get a cold storm come through. 30’s-40’s is when I run in them but I use them them more for casual with jeans or I take them to the mountains for hiking when it’s in the 30’s/40’s. I prefer the 1/2 zip rulu tops though so as i’m moving I can unzip when I warm up instead of doing the whole take off, put back on thing constantly.

• shadowy_lady says:

For me I wear my Rulu pieces when it’s hovering around zero degree (Celsius). Above that I get too hot.
      I run all through fall and winter though and we get very cold winters here. So i get plenty of use out of my rulu pieces in my winter runs.

14. Sara A Swanson says:

I like that off-white shirt. It didn’t upload, correct? Is it an off-white swiftly???

It will also be interesting to see what the pants are with zippers at the bottom. I need something to wear to XC meets for my kids.

I will be the dark court swiftly when it comes in long sleeve. Amazingly, I don’t have that color.

Did you all see the navy swiftly with the navy vine pattern? I might order that.

I ordered the Ready to Run tights in star ruby/black satin. I think I’ve tried a tight in a similar looking fabric before, and I didn’t like it. It was too thick and tight, and made it ‘wrinkle’ around the crotch area. Ick! But I like the color, so I’ll try.

• Cristina says:

It didn’t, and I highly suspect it was a filtered to look that way in the top photo. The other pictures in that gallery are stark white.

• Klo says:

I saw it in store last week. It’s very very pretty. If I remember it’s more of a floral print but I could be wrong. Subtle. I liked it a lot but don’t wear my swiftly’s that much and couldn’t justify a new one.

15. Erika says:

Can anyone tell me if the brushed version of the Speed Up Tights are meant for colder runs? If so what would be the coldest temp you recommend them for? Thanks

• Anon says:

I run in brushed tights from lululemon. I wear them in temps between -10 degrees Fahrenheit to 30 degrees. I love them. I also wear them for hiking in northern New Hampshire in winter which can be incredibly biting cold.

• shadowy_lady says:

I like Lulu’s brushed tights (mine are the old Speed’s) and I wear them in winter runs (I’m in Ottawa, Canada. We get very cold winters). But I don’t like Speed Up Tights on me. if you are the fan of the tights themselves, then you should be happy with the brushed versions as well

Omg….the SW Rainbow pants are awful and not even CLOSE to what the photo was :O They are horrible! If I ordered, I’d be pretty mad and doing what I could to make them take them back. I wish we could attach photos because they aren’t even close.

• Looloo says:

Thats too bad. I saw the bra on someone and the colours were more intense than the photo. I was bummed i missed out on bra. Hoping they have shorts in that pattern at store.

17. LZ says:

Nothing for me this week. I’m really hoping for a define or swiftly in moonphase soon.

Ladies HUGE QUESTION!!! Just went to my store and was told they don’t do price adjustments . Wasn’t this a big thing last year when they decided that they’ll do it?????? Thank you

• Cristina says:

as far as I know, they should. As long as an item is within the 30 day return period, why wouldn’t they do a price adjustment? If its returnable (tags on, within the 30 day return period), it should be price adjustable as well.