by Cristina

Upload! Lululemon x Barry’s

July 22, 2019

Early upload this week with a new capsule release. Lululemon x Barry’s! The capsule doesn’t seem as large as the Lululemon X Soulcycle, or the Lululemon X Taryn Toomey collection. I’m liking it though. I am loving the red embossed Stronger As One Tights.

Let’s pretend I didn’t already blow all my spending money on the #NSALE this past week. My favourites from this upload and wat I would have considered ordereding: Long For Length Tank, Stronger As One Tight and this Chasing Miles Short Sleeve. I definitely wont be returning the Alo Foxy Faux Fur Jacket in favor of lululemon this week though. By the way, that jacket is sold out on Nordstrom right now but it’s on sale right here.

Share your buys from this week in the comments! Confession style.

Lululemon x Barry’s

Stronger As One Tight

Stronger As One Tight 28"  lululemon X Barry's

Stronger As One Tight 25″

Stronger as One Tight 25"  lululemon X Barry's

Stronger As One Cropped Hoodie

Stronger as One Cropped Hoodie  lululemon X Barry's

Stronger As One Sleeveless Hoodie

Stronger as one sleeveless hoodie

Reveal Tight Precision

Rain Rebel Jacket

Effortless Jacket

Effortless Jacket

Switch Please Shacket

Switch Please Shacket

Buy This Here

14 responses to “Upload! Lululemon x Barry’s”

1. LZ says:

I don’t give a crap about Barry’s, but I do like the style of the cropped muscle tank. However, the colors are boring (again), and the price is quite a bit more than the regular pima styles, so it’s not worth it for me. I also really, really hate the fabric description of “4-way stretch.” That’s not helpful and has never enticed me to buy.

The Amber Aura Long Line Energy bra finally uploaded after I’ve been eyeing it on the UK site for weeks, but I think I’m over it by now.

2. Anon says:

my sentiments exactly! who gives a SH*! about Barry’s Boot Camp! Again Lululemon with their junk decisions. Who comes up with this crap??

3. Stacy says:

I like the embossed pattern on the red leggings, but I’m not tempted at all. They are too similar to the manifesto embossed pair I bought last summer.

I’m happy there’s nothing I want. Between, Sezane archives, Nordstrom and Athleta semi-annual, I am completely maxed out!!!

4. Christina says:

Wow friendly folk! Barry’s is a killer workout, and I quite love the community. You’re all welcome to check it out if you’re ever in a city with a studio!

5. Andie says:

The Barry’s Bootcamp collaboration has some nice items. I’m interested in the red embossed 28” tight. The only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger is that I have a pair of 25” Fast and Free tights in the same “Dark Red” color. I wish they would have offered it in a color I don’t have, but they look really cute.

I also LOVE the model for the Barry’s Bootcamp items. She looks strong, athletic, and the workout clothes look amazing on her. No disrespect meant to the usual models, but I think a fitness brand she showcase athletic looking women.

6. Amy C. says:

You folks are always amazing at figuring out the shoes in some of these pictures. Does anyone know the shoes in the Boulevard Bliss skirt pictures?

7. Amy says:

I’m confused by the All Yours series. It seems really high-priced for “blended cotton fleece fabric,” which could be almost anything? The crew is $98 US, and the zipper version $118 US. If anyone gets any hints of the fabric–softness, thickness, fabric mix, from an in-store look, might you post your thoughts? They seem looser and longer than the scuba versions, so they might be an interesting jacket variation. I’m just trying to understand the high price point.

The Switch Please Shacket looks like a more feminine version of a barn jacket. I sort of like it for Fall. The styling isn’t super flattering, but it does look really functional. Again, I’m dying at the $148 US price but I probably need to see it in person to really fall in love.

8. Ecop says:

What is that “shaket”?!

9. Anon says:

Does anyone know what the shoes are worn with the Boulevard Bliss Skirt in black/white?

10. Amy says:

The Shacket (shirt/jacket) is pictured in TSE’s post as the last item. Just scroll up.

11. anonymous says:

They’re common projects track shoes. In one
    of the photos you can see their tell tale # branding on the side

Thank you!

13. Ecop says:

Sorry, I wasn’t clear – was trying to express a bit of incredulity. I saw the shaket but was confused as to how it might be styled in a slightly less barn-jacket manner 🙂