The Lululemon Upload is up! Wow! This was a crazy spendy upload for me. Winter is here! Lululemon Fall/Winter 2017 is about a month later than usual, but I’m loving a lot of the items. Finally, we are seeing color injected in!! My first priority was ordering the Swiftly Tech LS in Viola. I got the SS and loved it so much I knew I needed the LS too and I would never normally buy both. Second, I needed the Run On Tights in Nouveau Match and the Run On Joggers made of RULU. This is this years version of the Base Runner Pants which I love. Forth was the wild card order for me, the In Movement 7/8 Tight. They are ‘black tights’ so realistically I would have normally put off purchasing a basic black tight in light of all the other fun ‘wants’ on my list, but this is the new everlux fabric which I’ve been dying to try out. My friend told me about it last week when she spotted the eds at our local store wearing them and she told me they where amazing. She was looking for details on these pants from me since I’m the ‘in the know’ blogger but actually, she tipped me off on these new amazing tights.

Last weeks UploadFit Review, and Sneak Peek

Did you order anything today? What do you think of Fall/Winter 2017 so far?

Extra Mile Jacket

Run On TightRun On Tight

Run On CropIrregular Denim Run On Crop

Extra Mile VestExtra Mile Vest Extra Mile Vest

Run On JoggerRun On Jogger Run On Jogger

Extra Mile Long SleeveExtra Mile Long Sleeve

Extra Mile Long Sleeve

Rest Less 1/2 Zip Rest less 1/2 Zip

Run On BraRun On Bra

Free To Be Zen Bra AeroFree To Be Zen Bra Aero Blue

Energy BraEnergy Bra Aero Blue

Run On Crop

Aeon Fast & Free TightAeon Fast & Free Tight

Swiftly Tech LS Crew Violet

I got dis. I highly, highly recommend this one if you love purples, and you wear swiftlies. This is my favourite Swiftly color of all time.

In Movement Crop
In Movement Crop
In Movement Crop

In Movement 7/8 Tight

I had to get this one. I’ve heard great things.

In Movement 7/8 Tight In Movement 7/8 Tight

Go Lightly DuffelGo Lightly Duffel

No Shivers Bomber Jacket
No Shivers Bomber Jacket

Invigorate Bra
Invigorate Bra

nouveau mach blue black Wunder Under hi rise
nouveau mach blue black Wunder Under hi rise

Sculpt Tank IISculpt Tank II

Run On TankRun On Tank

Namastay Put Thong

I love these and love that they come in a neutral 3-pack.

Hotty Hot Short *Long Viola

Circuit Breaker Skirt IICircuit Breaker Skirt

Aero Blue

Cortes Crop TeeCortes Crop Tee

Shop The Upload

September 12, 2017 / 1:41 pm

What pants are shown with the black extra mile jacket?

• Mrs. O
      September 13, 2017 / 10:51 am

It’s the speed up tight in noveau starlight black.

2. Andreea
    September 12, 2017 / 1:51 pm

I’m waiting for the floral pattern in the blue/black in the energy bra. I was debating between the patterned tights, the new black/white culture clash train times or the new everlux, but I think I will get the new everlux for now and then hope for the patterned tights on MD.

3. CT
    September 12, 2017 / 2:34 pm

I bought the Viola l/s Swiftly and I have to say it’s my favourite Swiftly colour too! I tried on a few things today and thought I would share what I thought:
    Extra Mile Jacket – Really disappointed these jackets are the same colours as last year, they must have had a lot of left over fabric and wanted to use it up. The fit is a tts but on the snug side and it is a fairly narrow cut. The fabric is stretchy so movement is not restricted. The jacket is similarly styled like the Fleecy Keen Jacket in that the hood is attached to an inside front liner that can be detached by zippers. The jacket is a bit too short for me and I am 5’2″. Being that this is not a cropped jacket I don’t know why they would cheap out on the length. My other gripe with this jacket is there are no cuffins. For the steep price of this jacket certain details like cuffins and a bum covering length should be mandatory.
    Restless 1/2 zip – The fabric is much nicer and softer than last years Restless. That said, I don’t like the ribbed collar, it would have been so much better had the collar been the same material as the top. I also don’t care for the colours so this was also an easy pass. If the Restless crewneck came out in a colour I liked I would definitely buy it because the fabric is great.
    Rulu Joggers – These joggers are an absolute dream on. The fabric is so soft, they fit tts and are really quite flattering on. I don’t mind that the pocket is on the leg and it just fits my iPhone 6 with no room to spare. I am on the fence about what colour to get but I might wait to see what other colours they may come out in. I don’t need another pair of black joggers, the melanite are actually lighter than what the online pictures show unless what I saw was an altogether different grey. The dark blue/black are nice but would really restrict what I could wear with them.

• Runrunyogi
      September 12, 2017 / 3:49 pm

The Extra Mile Jacket does look a lot like the First Mile Jacket spliced with the Fleecy Keen Jacket. There seemed to be quite a few people angry that the Fleecy Keen had been discontinued and their prices skyrocketed on the secondary market.
      I haven’t tried on this year’s model but I have the First Mile Jacket from last year and preferred it to the Fleecy Keen because it was shorter. But this one looks shorter than mine. Even though I have a long torso, the Fleecy Keen came past my hips and was fitted so it wouldn’t work for me as a running jacket which is what I was looking for. Mine also has cuffins, have no idea what they are thinking with this little thumb loops…. especially since some of their jacket’s sleeves have been oddly long in the past.
      It will be interesting to see how this one sells.

• CT
        September 12, 2017 / 4:59 pm

My Fuel Green Fleecy Keen is my favourite winter LLL jacket and the length is perfect on me. I need a winter jacket that covers my bum and good coverage in front. The First Mile Jacket has the cuffins but not thumbholes, the Extra Mile has thumbholes but no cuffins. I would like to see both become standard instead of only having one of these features. As for how this new jacket will sell, I think it would do much better had the colours been different than last years First Mile.

• Runrunyogi
          September 13, 2017 / 6:49 pm

Haha! You make good points about the colors and both hand options would be nice. The Fleecy Keen hit me right at the hip flexors which was odd, the First Mile gives me enough booty coverage. But I wish they’d bring back the puffy short skirt for layering. Honestly, I think Lulu needs to look past their pride a bit. The Fleecy Keen was a good seller, why not just bring it back? Same with the Dance Studio Pants I and II.

• CT
            September 14, 2017 / 5:57 am

It seems to me that popular designs of past are being replaced with cheaper to make designs whether by way of fabric, less detail and simpler designs. I would be happy to pay more (not eBay prices) for another Fleecy Keen instead buying this jacket that pales in comparison. I was hoping to buy a second one (purple please)! I wish they would give us a “one more chance” to buy something before its discontinued.

• B
              September 14, 2017 / 11:23 am

I disagree, I just got this jacket and it fits me like a glove. It’s stretchy where it needs to be, is warm and soft and the perfect length for running. I love that the hood zips out too. Yes cuffins would have been a bonus but I love this jacket. I have got and returned 3 jackets this year from Lulu but this ones a keeper. Can’t wait to run in it this fall/winter.

• CT
                September 15, 2017 / 5:41 am

I am happy the jacket works for you and I know it will for a lot of people. I don’t believe cuffins should be thought of as a bonus but rather a staple especially with technical winter jackets. I too haven’t had much success with their jackets this past year. If this jacket came out in a colour I absolutely loved I would probably buy it but wear it as a casual to and from jacket not for running.

• Rise and Shine
              September 17, 2017 / 11:53 am

I love my Fleecy Keen, but I don’t see this as a replacement. I would never run in my Fleecy Keen – it’s too long and bulky. I tried on the Extra Mile jacket the other day, and it seems like a terrific run jacket. Which is great for the runners and god knows, Lulu have been light on the technical gear for the last few years, so I’m glad they made the EM jacket. (And the cut is really good, which is also a welcome change.) Actually, my only criticism was the thumb holes which are the new style ones that are awkwardly placed and uncomfortable. Yes, they lie flat, but that’s not a big deal for me. I prefer the old style, like the FK, where the thumb holes are vertical slots in the stretchy part of the cuffs.

That said, it would be great to have an all around cool weather jacket like the Fleecy Keen offered again. As an occasional runner, I don’t need a run jacket, but I do need a jacket for going on Fall walks/hikes, and general weekend wear. My FK is great for now, but eventually, it will wear out.

• JP
      September 13, 2017 / 7:04 pm

@ CT. Thanks for the recommendation for the run on joggers. I read your comment last night and tried them on tonight in store. They DO fit like a dream! Loved them so much I got both the black and the dark carbon. (Which by the way, goes great with the voila swiftly long sleeve which I picked up too!) I had on my dance studio crops in cadet blue and the voila looks great with that as well! Also ordered
      The viola define jacket. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DEFINE!! But cannot resist this colour! Really liked some of the other colours I saw, but this finishes the budget.👍

• CT
        September 14, 2017 / 6:08 am

@JP I think I am going to buy the black ones and I might give the dark carbon another look because you are right that the Viola Swiftly would look great with that colour. I absolutely love Cadet Blue and love the colour so much I bought two pairs of the original Street To Studios, best decision I ever made on buying doubles! Viola is such a beautiful purple that will look awesome with Cadet Blue as well as greys, navy and even green. I would love a Viola winter technical jacket or even a rain jacket or any l/s winter top in rulu or stretch french terry please…

• Mrs. O
          September 14, 2017 / 12:34 pm

I would love a viola technical jacket too! @JP, I don’t need another define but I may have to get a viola one. Everything I’ve been buying lately I want to keep. But I have to tell myself no, soon if not now. LOL.

• JP
          September 14, 2017 / 6:11 pm

@CT & Mrs. O. Cadet blue is another one of my favourites! That was the ” rationale” I used to order the define. “Well it will look great with my DSP’s”….😂😂 Now a Viola rain jacket? Yep. I would probably bust the budget for that! I managed to get a winter jacket last year, down for a run? Run for cold? Or something like that in grevvy. It was the last one in store, on MD then the store had a one time 25% off everything sale day. So that was some happy shopping karma! God I wish they had never messed with the dance studio pants. The III’s create such camel toe they are unwearable for me and that was a staple. Have snagged a couple pairs on eBay though in good condition and reasonably priced. Even the new speed up shorts do not look good on me like regular speeds. But since Inhave enough to last me a decade, I am not overly concerned. I agree with the comments above about cost cutting designs. ( I baby my fleecy keen) But overall I am liking the colours and some of the new prints much better this year. I am wearing my run in joggers now in dark carbon and it feels like I am wearing a soft sleek hug.

• CT
            September 15, 2017 / 6:15 am

@JP Don’t you just love it when you are able to buy something you love at a good discount. I also love grevvy and wish I had something in that colour. I loved the Down For A Run line and kick myself for not buying the jacket. I did get the vest and love it. My favourite type of running jacket for Fall is rulu and glyde and for winter a combination of rulu, glyde and down. I prefer lighter jackets than a thicker bulkier jacket to run in . As for my Fleecy Keen I baby mine as well because I want to be able to wear that jacket for many years. I agree they ruined the fit of the DSP and why they messed with the fit I just don’t understand. The lll’s give me camel toe now and the waistband is too stiff and tight so I no longer buy them. I would like to buy some lined ones this winter but not in the new fit. They also ruined the fit of the Street To Studio Pants to a point where I no longer buy them and these are pants I wear daily in the spring and summer months. They also changed the fit of the new version of Run Times and again the change in fit doesn’t work for me so I won’t be buying anymore Run Times if they discontinue the original ones. What’s next?

• CT
              September 15, 2017 / 6:39 am

P.S. As for colours, black, white or olive like they did last year is not doing it for me but the newer colours I absolutely love and hope to see more of them as they bring out more rulu, stretch french terry and technical fleece pieces, Face The Frost, hint hint…

• Mrs. O
              September 15, 2017 / 11:08 am

@CT, I was told that they will be phasing out the run times for the long speed up shorts. You might want to stock up on the original version of the run times before they are discontinued. Fortunately for me, the small tweaks to the run times makes them wearable for me. The original run times never worked out for me.

I love when I find a hidden gem in the markdown rack — like my night tide define. Defines rarely go on markdown.

• kate
              September 15, 2017 / 12:36 pm

I agree with you 100%, CT. I have a few Fleecy Keens and I just adore them. I also think you are right about the DSP 3 — the waist is proportionally tight and the butt is bubbly. I LOVE my old DSP, but my new ones (which I regret keeping) are the workout version of mom-jeans. I so wish they’d bring back the original CRB, the Scuba 2 and (maybe I am the only wishing this) the Be Present Jacket.

• Mrs. O
            September 15, 2017 / 11:04 am

@JP, a rain jacket in viola would be awesome! I’d buy it in a heartbeat no matter the price (and the fact it hardly rains in LA). I’m holding out hope for a technical jacket in viola . . . if not, I will definitely be purchasing a define.

4. Lindsay
    September 12, 2017 / 4:29 pm

I haven’t been tempted by anything in literally MONTHS, but went a little crazy today and bought a few new and WMTM items…. XD

Just couldn’t resist the Wunder Under High Rise 1/2 Tights in the new Nouveau print (plus picked up a pair of the Blush Berry Black ones in markdown), Rest Less Pullover, and a pair of the Run On Joggers. Also finally caved on a Cinch It Tank and Quick Pace Short Sleeve. Add a couple pairs of needed socks, and I’m happy, but wallet is emptier 😉

5. Shadowy_lady
    September 12, 2017 / 4:42 pm

I ordereded the short sleeve swiftly on Viola as I’ve been waiting for it. I also ordered In Movement crops in Eon (can you tell I love purples). Hope I like the crops

6. Mel
    September 12, 2017 / 4:55 pm

Man, there are several things I want to order. I sure wish Lulu had some cash back on Ebates right now!

7. Sarah
    September 12, 2017 / 5:35 pm

I’m really disappointed that I didn’t buy the first mile jacket last year. IMO the extra mile jacket is a down grade :/

8. Penny
    September 12, 2017 / 5:50 pm

I’m interested in the everlux material as well! I talked to GEC yesterday and he said that they feel like the align pants material. Would love to know any reviews about it!

• Mrs k
      September 12, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I have my own review below if you are interested!

• Penny
        September 13, 2017 / 8:43 am

Please!!!

• Runrunyogi
        September 13, 2017 / 6:50 pm

Yes, please!

9. Carol
    September 12, 2017 / 6:12 pm

Spendy upload for me too – ordered the No Shivers jacket, In Movement Tight (Garnet and Black), and a pair of On the Fly Pant that recently restocked.

10. Ella
    September 12, 2017 / 6:43 pm

My previous pair of rulu joggers (I can’t remember what they were called) stretched out and pilled really badly, so I’m afraid to buy another pair in Rulu.

I was happy to see some more colors uploaded in the Speed tight. I got the melanite ones last week and I really like them, and tonight I ordered the night tide. I’d get a pair in dark adobe if they ever uploaded. Also got the invigorate bra in nouveau starlight.

I would’ve gotten one of the rest less pullovers but I’m not a fan of the colors that uploaded.

Agree with the previous comments about the extra mile jacket. Doesn’t hold a candle to my fuel green fleecy keen. Would love to see that one re-appear!

• LS
      September 13, 2017 / 9:35 am

I went into a store recently in the first time in forever and didn’t see the Speed Tights there. When I asked about the ‘original Speed Tights,’ the employees looked at me like I was insane and kept directing me to the Speed Up Tights. I hope they’re not getting the online-only kiss of death.

• Mrs. O
        September 13, 2017 / 12:44 pm

I believe the peed tights are being phased out like the speed shorts.

• anonymous
        September 17, 2017 / 4:08 pm

The Speed Up line is replacing the speeds short with Speed Up shorts (yuck, btw. they left me very exposed), and the Speed Up tights are the replacement for the Speed Tights. I believe the Speed Up crops are also a replacement for Speed Crops and possibly Pace Rival crops. I heard the Pace Rival crops are being discontinued but don’t know how legit that info is.

• Anon
          September 20, 2017 / 10:01 am

Oh no! I HATE that reflective piping on Speed Up crops:(

11. SW
    September 12, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Can anyone comment about how the swiftly shirts wear? Tons of reviews about how delicate and easyily they snag. I’d love to buy one but fear of destroying it and wasting my time. Love the colors though…

• shadowy_lady
      September 13, 2017 / 6:02 am

I have quite a few swiftly’s and they all have worn well for me. Some are 5 years or so old too and I wear them constantly. I always take the reviews on their site with a grain of salt. My fave are the long sleeves

• Emiky
      September 13, 2017 / 6:45 am

I have several Swiftlys. The only one that has ever pulled is one that I wore all the time. It rubbed against my purse strap and my camera (both of which I wear cross-body). I pretty much consider that my fault.

• Mrs. O
      September 13, 2017 / 11:00 am

I have a lot of swiftlies (ss, ls and tank) and never had a problem with them from normal wear and tear. I snagged one because it got caught on something. I love my ls and tank swiftlies. I tend to wear those more than ss. I’m considering buying the viola swiftly tank too because I love the color so much!

• CT
      September 13, 2017 / 11:11 am

I wear Swiftlies everyday, no exaggeration. I have Swiftlies over 10 years old with no snags. I have upwards of two dozen s/s, l/s and 1/2 zips with only two that have a snag. I still wear them around the house or underneath a l/s top as an additional layer. I wear a running belt, shoulder purses and seat belts without snagging my Swiftlies. I make sure my nails are smooth after trimming otherwise they have the potential to snag a Swiftly quite easily. I love how well they wash and air dry on a hanger and never wrinkle. Love love love my Swiftlies.

• JP
        September 14, 2017 / 6:31 pm

@CT if you take a straight pin where the snag is, use it to push the snag to the inside then pull the snag though so it then sits on the inside of the shirt then the snag becomes invisible to the front. I have done this with two of my swiftlys when I got careless and you can’t see the snag anymore. ( I hope I explained this correctly)

@ anon 8:53 Yes I do believe it is worth it. The feel of the material, sweat wicking properties and light weight of the short does make them worthwhile. Especially when you reach for them again and again. But only when they come in great colours!😊

• CT
          September 15, 2017 / 6:19 am

Thanks for the tip JP, I will give it a try today.

• LS
      September 13, 2017 / 12:15 pm

The older ones are definitely better quality but honestly all of mine have held up fine.

• Runrunyogi
      September 13, 2017 / 6:55 pm

I agree with everyone else. I wonder what some people are doing with their Lulus. I love the long sleeves for running. My advice is to wash them in individual lingerie bags. I read that in a review and it’s been a godsend for my clothes.

• Rise and Shine
      September 14, 2017 / 7:26 am

I have a ton of Swiflies and many of them have snags, but all on the inside, so it’s not so noticeable. I think they’re all because of my engagement ring. If you don’t have sharp jewelry or sharp nails, you should be fine.

12. Anon
    September 12, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Is it really worth spending close to $80 on long sleeve swiflys when they literally snag on everything …

• Cristina
      Author
      September 12, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I have 4 swiftly long sleeves and so far I haven’t snagged them. I do avoid velcro like the plage though and I don’t doubt that they are snag prone.

• shadowy_lady
        September 13, 2017 / 6:03 am

yes! Mine have not snagged either. And I put them through a lot of wear.

• Anon
          September 18, 2017 / 10:27 pm

I found that the older swiflys from 2 years ago, were made from thicker material and rarely snagged.

Recently from about 2015 and beyond swiflys have become much thinner and snagged much easier.

I wash my cold in a lingerie back and I hang dry. They simply snag by a hang nail or a sharp nail. I just find that the quality has gone done and the prices for swiflys went up. After having one of my favourites snagged I swore to myself I will never spent another dime on swiflys. But to each their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

September 14, 2017 / 2:27 pm

I had some issues….a hang nail snagged one…skin was dry and was enough to snag it. I had inside of runaway jacket pill the swiftly ….where the bonded seams were…and ed confirmed my jacket wasnt tight…pocket seams and zipper areas pilled. So i no longer wear swiftly under jacket unless jacket is lined. I only wear swiftlies for gym or running and remove promptly. Wash in lingere bag… Hang to dry. Have to be so careful.

13. Mrs k
    September 12, 2017 / 9:31 pm

I bought some everlux today!

It feels like a Nulu/nulux mixture and has amazing handfeel. I asked an ed what she thought on fit — she wears sometimes 6, sometimes 8. She thought the 8 felt a lot like Nulux, but the waistband was a little too loose. She went w the 6 and was glad. Another ed overheard and agreed, she got the 4 and wishes she got the 2. Another ed said she heard someone say they’ve been falling down in the waist. I have a tummy so I don’t anticipate this being a problem but can report back.

I tried both a 10 and 12 (only ever a 12 in full-on luxtreme), definitely went w the 10. These fit great, the seams were very flattering, fabric felt good, 7/8 length was good (sometimes too weird on me 5’10” tall). Fabric was had great coverage, glad to see. The waistband I loved, usually I do WUP*HR for the folded over waistband style, don’t like the thick seams on running tights. They dig in on my squish. These have one small seam on the inside, lays super flat, felt very good, no digging in. Also appreciate large phone pocket on inside of the back of the waistband. All color ways are beautiful, saturated jewel tones! They look really lovely, had a hard time picking.

Felt the rulu joggers up, they felt like a decent batch of rulu but not the thicket/fluffiest I’ve felt. I passed, for now. Might change my mind.

The variegated WUP are amaaaazing! So glad I got them. Not as fuzzy and hot as old herringbone, 200% great coverage, felt good on. Highly recommend.

• Cristina
      Author
      September 12, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Oh interesting! I wish I knew to size down. I ordered my TTS and not sure that my store got these in today.

• Penny
      September 13, 2017 / 8:50 am

Oh thank you for this! I’m excited to try them in-store.

• Mrs. O
      September 13, 2017 / 11:03 am

Thanks for the great review. I’m going to my store to try on a pair. I probably have to stay TTS. No way I can size down! 2s are tiny.

I have some serious editing to do with my recent purchases.

• Mrs. O
        September 14, 2017 / 12:38 pm

FYI, I bought the In Movement Crop and Tight (Aeon and Black). They are TTS. Because the do not have as much compression as full on luxtreme, you can probably go with your smaller size if you are in between sizes (like Mrs. K). It has just enough compression that I knew I couldn’t size down.

• Runrunyogi
      September 13, 2017 / 6:57 pm

Thank you! I’m definitely checking them out Friday.

14. j
    September 13, 2017 / 3:14 am

I got the WU crops in nouveau mach. I *really* wish that the color & pattern came in actual WU pants though.

• Samantha
      September 13, 2017 / 4:14 pm

I feel like they will release that print in WUP, or at least the 7/8. Give it another week or two.

• j
        September 14, 2017 / 3:16 am

Thanks, that’s what I’m hoping too. I will be waiting before taking of the tags on the crops!

15. Sarah
    September 13, 2017 / 8:28 am

I wonder if I should hold out for hope they make an aero blue FTBS or get an energy bra in the color. Love that color, but FTBS is my favorite!

• Amy
      September 15, 2017 / 6:17 am

Yesss, me too!!!

16. Anon
    September 13, 2017 / 10:51 am

Hmm, I was thinking about selling my fuel green fleecy keen jacket, but now gonna wait. This one doesn’t look as warm and cozy

17. Joanna
    September 13, 2017 / 11:28 am

I was really hoping for the deep camo tank that some other countries have been getting. Not sure of the name. I don’t need much for fall / winter anyways. I have my favourite older peices and throw in a few WMTM ss swiftlies for my work commute. My money is going to Gore-Tex! lol

18. FA
    September 14, 2017 / 11:14 am

I purchased the In Movement Crop in Aeon in store this morning in my TTS 6. A petite/short Educator told me the 7/8 tights are too long and that the crops fit her like 7/8, and they were right. As usual, though, the crops are a little loose at the hem, but it’s NBD for me.

Hope Lulu comes out with Everlux 7/8s or crops with pockets! They would replace my ATRP Crops in a heartbeat.

• Mrs. O
      September 14, 2017 / 12:40 pm

@FA, the 7/8 tights fit me like full length tights. The taller ladies will be happy about that! I got the Aeon crops too. The color is gorgeous!

19. Anon
    September 14, 2017 / 4:35 pm

Has anyone seen In Movement Crop in Garnet in US stores? I can’t believe I don’t own a red toned crop/tight among 30-40 that I own. The color way is available in 7/8 tight online but I prefer crop length.

• Mrs. O
      September 15, 2017 / 11:17 am

I think I may have seen the in movement crop in garnet at the Brentwood store. Give them a call.

20. Looloo
    September 14, 2017 / 5:34 pm

Im happy that i dont need any jackets…save some money after monchromatic and vivid vision wup and bras. I have a black heatheted violet ss swiftly so i am hoping it is similar purple that i dont need viola. I just ordered pink ftbw from last upload and i may order aeon crb yet. I need to slow down. I ordered jaded energy bra…wmtm and still need the aero periwinkle one. Thank goodness they didnt put splatter reflective speed tights on wmtm this week.

21. Anon
    September 15, 2017 / 11:50 pm

OT: is anyone else having trouble with the lulu app (specifically in Canada)? I can’t get the reviews to load – the app just spins its wheels and I’ve also been unable to actually check out in quite some time – maybe two updates ago. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that will fix the issue for the first use but after that it won’t work again. I have an iPhone 7+ so it’s not an outdated phone issue. I also tried to post a review of the app in the Apple App Store and it won’t let me post it…I can type it out, give it a star rating and then when I hit send it asks me for a nickname, which I enter but after that point the send button won’t work…super frustrating!!! Anyone else having these issues???

• Anon
      September 20, 2017 / 9:54 am

I’m having the same issue with seeing reviews and trying to check out on my app. To see reviews I had to google lululemon and look at them in the browser. As far as checking out it takes few minutes of spinning sometimes. Very annoying !