The Lululemon Upload is up!
Last weeks post: Lululemon Upload Guest Fit ReviewWindow Shopping,

Nothing for me today but I did consider the Heathered Dusty Rose Scuba. Also, the Side Story Tee. I have a black Side Story Tee from last year and it’s so great. I am considering the white one but, yuck at spending  $54 on plain white tee. I probably would have gotten it in a pretty pink/mauve tone.

I’m really curious about the Feeling Balanced Sweater. It looks like it has a lot of sheen to it which makes me think it has some polyester (or nylon) blended  in it to make it more of  a ‘sporty’ material. Although, 100% Merino Wool is the most sweat wicking temperature regulating so that is pretty sporty in itself, but maybe they where going for a sport look.  I much prefer 100% merino but it doesn’t say it is, it just says ‘merino wool’ under fabric, and that fabric section takes being as vague as possible very seriously.

Feeling Balanced SweaterFeeling Balanced Sweater Feeling Balanced Sweater Feeling Balanced Sweater Feeling Balanced Sweater

Wunder Under Pant (Hi-Rise) Tech Mesh Dark Olive
Wunder Under Pant (Hi-Rise) Tech Mesh Dark Olive

Align Pant – Deep PhantomLululemon Align Pant - Deep Phantom

Fast & Free TightFast & Free Tight Linear Flux Light

Wunder Under Hi-Rise TightWunder Under Hi-Rise Tight Blocked Full-On Luxtreme - Linear Flux Battleship

Move With Ease JacketMove With Ease Jacket Move With Ease Jacket

Scuba HoodieLululemon Scuba Hoodie Light

Knot Gonna Fly Tee
Knot Gonna Fly Tee

It’s A Tie Long SleeveLululemon It's A Tie Long Sleeve

Wild Twist BraLululemon Wild Twist Bra

Power Y TankPower Y Tank Sequoia Camo

Rest Less PulloverRest Less Pullover

Reveal 7/8 Tight *VortexReveal 7/8 Tight Vortex

Define JacketDefine Jacket Teal Shadow

Back & Forth TankBack & Forth Tank Back & Forth Tank

Hatha WrapLululemon Hatha Wrap

1. Rise and Shine
    February 27, 2018 / 2:11 pm

Kind of tempted by the Free to be Moved bra, but $68 is too much for such a simple – and likely not very functional – bra. I wish they’d offer a bra that doesn’t go over your head, like the Lift & Separate. I just don’t have a lot of confidence that something that can go over my shoulders is going to really hug my ribcage.

Pace Rival in Moroccan Blue is a possibility, but it looks really shiny. I’d like to see it in person first. I have no confidence in the website photos.

Overall, still rather ho hum. Anyone have any idea when we’ll cycle through the Holman era and see some of the new designs? I believe it takes 6 months+ from drawing board to distribution, so we probably have a few more months to go. He left at the end of October, if I recall correctly.

2. Sarah
    February 27, 2018 / 2:42 pm

I ordered the 3 new colors in the cool racerback. Rose Quartz, Desert Teal, and Dark Shadow. Also ordered tracker V’s in Persian Red. It’s hit or miss when lulu decides to make a red short in a cut you actually like (I am in the minority, but like this tracker variation best). Seems like their scarcity solid red short marketing tactic worked and I caved. Didn’t really need the CRBs, but figured I should show support for still selling that cut-even if it is online only and those colors are not like any I already own.

February 27, 2018 / 2:44 pm

I also ordered all three of the new colors of the original Coolracerback!

• danika
        March 1, 2018 / 9:13 am

oh I did not even know they are still selling the old racerback! thanks ladies 🙂
        how is the quality of the fabric?

• Anon
      March 2, 2018 / 11:43 am

Is the Persian Red in the trackers a true red? Or an orangey red? It’s always hard to tell on the website..

3. Anon
    February 27, 2018 / 2:56 pm

I was looking forward to the Feeling Balanced Sweater arriving but saw it in store today and not impressed. It is very slim and short. Then I saw the new green Rest Less p/o and couldn’t believe how small all the sizes were. I thought I was in Iviva. I didn’t even bother trying either of these on. Nothing for me this week.

4. Elise
    February 27, 2018 / 4:02 pm

Contemplating on the “chasing miles” tight in Persian red…
    Can anyone here on this thread describe how they fit? What tights are they similar to in terms of fit?

5. Kate
    February 27, 2018 / 4:48 pm

Eds say sweater is a snug fit!

6. Jill
    February 27, 2018 / 4:51 pm

I couldn’t say no to the dusty rose scuba. What a gorgeous colour.

• Anon
      March 2, 2018 / 3:35 am

Yes! I got one also. Couldn’t resist

7. Breanna
    February 27, 2018 / 5:11 pm

Wanted the dusty mauve dress that came out, but had it in my cart (size 4) and said it was sold out by the time I tried to check out minutes later. Wow!

• Jenn
      February 27, 2018 / 5:25 pm

What the name of the dress was it? I didn’t see any dress in dusty mauve colour 🤔

• Klo
        March 1, 2018 / 11:18 am

Dress was first uploaded before Christmas in all three colors. I tried the light grey and dusty mauve for a trip to Hawaii right after Christmas and I loved it so much. However….There was not a single under garment that worked under that dress. I must have purchased 10 different slips/boy shorts/girl shorts and tried it with my own stash of things and there wasn’t anything I couldn’t see a panty line with…either in the hips or on the tush. Going commando was not an option for me..it was just to revealing…the material is very thin. Thought it was tts. If it came out in a stripe I could probably pull it off Very cute dress

• Anon
          March 2, 2018 / 3:38 am

Namastay thong works great! I own all three colors of the maxi dress.

• Sheryl
      February 28, 2018 / 5:41 am

The dress is back online! 😄 it is a gorgeous colour.

• Steph
        February 28, 2018 / 10:56 am

Ok, I did see the charcoal Maxi dress, but not in dusty mauve colour. Was it uploaded this Tuesday or quite a while ago? TIA

• Anon
        March 2, 2018 / 3:37 am

I Got all 3 colors. I wear namastay thong and it looks great. No panty line.

8. Suze
    February 27, 2018 / 9:48 pm

The Refresh maxi sold out quickly online in the charcoal colour so I called an AB store for a phone sale & “only” had to pay 5% tax…instead of 12% in BC lol!

9. Anon
    February 28, 2018 / 4:38 am

Very very $$$$ night. New Align colors, dusty rose scuba, speed up short, 3 colors of original crb, and that new shawl with color block.

10. Sam
    February 28, 2018 / 5:15 am

I wanted the multi Silver Fox/Alpine White/Porcelain Pink/Nebula Hatha Wrap but didn’t buy it quick enough.

11. shadowy_lady
    February 28, 2018 / 6:01 am

nothing for me tonight. I will be going to the store today though to check out Like a Glove jacket in person

February 28, 2018 / 12:20 pm

Did anyone see that there are Free To Be bras in two skin tone shades? I’ve been wearing Free To Be bras under my office professional clothes for awhile now (I don’t need much support) but yesterday’s upload makes me think I’m not the only one who does this! It’s great – 10x more comfortable than a regular bra, no migrating straps, can get me through a hot summer day … thank you Lululemon!

• Anon
      March 2, 2018 / 3:41 am

I must own about 30 free to be bras. Mostly in black and white. I ordered 5 nude color ones. I mostly wear this bra for work also. I’m 34B

13. Kinsey Gardner
    February 28, 2018 / 1:27 pm

Love the back and forth tank! Just not sure if I would need to go up a size like I do for the bras…

14. Amy C.
    February 28, 2018 / 1:46 pm

I love the dusty rose scuba, but I had seen a porcelain pink define jacket on one of the foreign sites (maybe UK?) and now I’m torn: get the scuba or wait to see if the define comes out next week. This waiting game has burned me before…;-)

• Anon
      March 3, 2018 / 4:21 am

I got both. They are very different colors. I’m a sucker for any shade of pink. I would love a truly hot pink color scuba

15. Mrs. O
    February 28, 2018 / 4:23 pm

Surprisingly, nothing for me. Except for the nude free to be bra. If the back and forth tank goes on markdown, I may purchase it. I just don’t want to spend $62 for a tank I may only be able to wear to barre class.