A Sneaky Lululemon Upload today!!

Last weeks Lululemon Upload, All Days Vest Fit ReviewFit Review Ready To Rulu Pant, Get Set LSStore Photos.

Thank goodness for an early sneaky upload! I have the kids Halloween parade tomorrow and various other Halloween plans so this works out great as I’m sure it does for many of you! Hopefully you got my heads-up email that there was an upload.

I know I said I was on Ban Island for Lululemon leggings but I really need to try these Rip Wave Embossed Wunder Under Pants and I also ordered the Fleece & Thank You Pullover in the light grey. How cute is the Wool Be Toasty Toque!! I have a version of the On The Go Poncho from a few years ago and really love it. The zipper is so edgy on the black one. I wonder if the material at the zip is the same faux leather look that my black one has. Loving the Teal, Mint and Hydrangea Rest Less Pullovers!

Did you notice the Meant To Move Pant, it’s made of Vitasea which lululemon hasn’t used in several years now. Lululemon used to use Vitasea in most of their cotton tees and LS’s. Vitasea is a really nicely weighted pima cotton jersey with a ton of stretch and really beautiful drape. I hope they use it more this year.

I was going to post more Guest Fit Reviews today that Mrs. O has sent me but I think I’m going to post those (hopefully) at some point tomorrow, if not it will go up early Wednesday. Stay tuned!!

Did you order anything tonight?

Fleece & Thank You Pullover

Align Pant II Sequoia Camo

On The Go Poncho

Rest Less Pullover

Morning Miles LS

I have the Down For A Run Jacket and Down For A Run Pullover from a few years ago and love them. I have the pullover in green and black swan and just love them with the contrasting rose gold zipper. I’m glad to see it’s back and can’t wait to see what fun colors it comes in this year.

Down For A Run Jacket IIDown For A Run Jacket II

Swiftly Tech LS Black/Desert TealSwiftly Tech LS Black/Desert Teal

Full Freedom Jacket

The Full Freedom Crop seems to be a new version of the aligns, but with a strange ‘long but’ waist. I much prefer the standard waists on the Align Pants but this may flatter certain body types that the Align Pant waist does not.

Full Freedom CropFull Freedom Crop

Define Jacket

Meant To Move PantMeant To Move Pant

Slush Hour JacketSlush Hour Jacket

Slush Hour Parka

I’m glad this festival bag was uploaded today. It was early released at the Vancouver flagship store on Friday and it was already being flipped for double the price on resale sites.

Festival Bag

Scuba Hoodie IV

Wool Be Toasty Toque

On Your Mark Crop

Shop The Shoes Featured On The Lululemon Upload

[feedzy-rss feeds=”http://rest.ebay.com/epn/v1/find/item.rss?keyword=Lululemon+Winter&categoryId1=11450&sortOrder=BestMatch&programid=1&campaignid=5338197166&toolid=10039&listingType1=All&feedType=rss&lgeo=1″ max=”10″ feed_title=”no” refresh=”3_hours” meta=”yes” summary=”yes” ]

1. Jenn
    October 30, 2017 / 3:22 pm

For some reason all the prices are in USD on the Canadian website. Weird.

• Del
      October 30, 2017 / 3:42 pm

I’m on Canadian side and they are all in CAD…maybe your browser?

• Jenn
        October 30, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Got it fixed. Thank you.

2. Sarah
    October 30, 2017 / 4:09 pm

There’s a 28” align pant on the US side. I have been wishing for these for months! The other thing I think would be cool are align shorts with like a 4” inseam. For the tall ladies there are 31” inseam Wunder Unders in luon too.

• Alia
      October 30, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Not only longer, but they have them in camo! All of my Lululemon dreams just came true.

3. Wendy S
    October 30, 2017 / 6:41 pm

Hi! Do you have any idea what the black lace up boots are in the photo with the new camo aligns?!
    Yowsa! WANT

4. Bronach
    October 30, 2017 / 6:41 pm

The US Site has inspire crops WITH MESH. NEW today 🙂 🙂 !!! Where were they last night when the 20% voucher expired.

5. Del
    October 30, 2017 / 7:23 pm

LLM, Mrs O, ladies….looking for opinions and insight into the difference between skinny wills and skinny grooves. Should I continue my search for the prior? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

October 31, 2017 / 5:57 am

Skinny wills have pockets and a drawstring at the waist (I think). Skinny grooves have neither. I LOVE skinny grooves and am thrilled to see them back. They are super flattering and a nice option when you don’t want your ankles exposed to the cold. I wear them a bunch casually!

• Mrs. O
        October 31, 2017 / 4:53 pm

I agree with this assessment. I like the skinny groves better.

• Del
          October 31, 2017 / 7:07 pm

Hi Mrs O…do u think they will release these in something like coco pique? Why couldn’t this stuff come before coupon expiry 🤔

• Runrunyogi
      October 31, 2017 / 2:48 pm

Yes, the Skinny Wills had pockets and a drawstring that tied on the outside. You could flip the waistband down to adjust the rise. They are nice pants and I liked how they slouched at my ankles (I’m short). I ended up only wearing them once and sold them a few months ago to my friend for her daughter. I would advise trying the Skinny Grooves that just came out. You really can’t beat buying directly from Lulu.

6. Anon
    October 30, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Aww Slush Hour jacket looks so cute and right up my alley! But not for $248😥👎

7. Anon
    October 30, 2017 / 8:16 pm

Aww that Slush Hour jacket is so cute and right up my alley!! But not for $248👎

8. Ella
    October 30, 2017 / 8:41 pm

Has anyone seen the new colors of the Rest Less Pullover in stores? I need warm winter gear and love the thickness of the old rest less pullovers, but Lulu has been cutting corners on their warm weather gear the last year or so and I’m afraid these new colors won’t be up to par. Bit annoyed my 20% off expired and I didn’t even use it. Would’ve tonight but nothing worth pulling the trigger on without the discount *sigh*

• Rise and Shine
      October 31, 2017 / 3:02 pm

I’m curious about that, too. I wanted, but didn’t buy, the Clear Mint one, because I’m afraid it’s going to be really sheer.

• Cristina
      Author
      October 31, 2017 / 3:06 pm

I actually tried it on in store today (posted picture and review on my Facebook page but I will post here as well tomorrow). The teal blue was tight and slightly shinny and not as soft while the clear mint was more like last years, soft and stretchy and matte. It wasn’t so sheer that it showed the black contrasting on my bra underneath. I purchased the mint because I really loved the quality of it and the color was fun. The teal is the color I would have gravitated to but the quality was definitely lacking on that one. If you don’t mind a slightly snugger fit or the sheen to the color than it would be fine, I just preferred the mint one.

9. Anon
    October 30, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Slush Hour jacket is so cute and right up my alley . But not for $248👎

10. Tanya
    October 30, 2017 / 10:46 pm

This was a good upload! And lots of classics are back (inspires, and clear mint!).

• Rise and Shine
      October 31, 2017 / 3:11 pm

I agree! I picked up Black Cherry Skinny Grooves, Nile Blue Rest Less PO, and the Everywhere Kit. I would have loved the poncho a month ago, but the weather has turned where I live.

Seriously considering going back for full length Aligns and another Rest Less PO. Neither of which I need. But *wanting* things from LLL is a nice, nostalgic feeling!

Very happy about the return of the classics and very happy about the colors they’re offering.

• Rise and Shine
        November 2, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Got my order. Very happy with the Nile Blue Rest Less PO and the Black Cherry Skinny Grooves. The Everywhere Kit is attractive, but I don’t think it’s worth the money. I think it’s gonna go back.

11. Pinki
    October 31, 2017 / 1:00 am

Glad to see new colours in the Inpire Tights and that the crops are back 🙂

• Pinki
      October 31, 2017 / 1:00 am

Inspire that is 😉

12. Mrs. O
    October 31, 2017 / 8:19 am

That new blue inspire tight is gorgeous! I’m loving the poncho, the camo full freedom jacket, the mineralize festival bag, fleece & thank you jacket and the camo aligns. Of course all of this stuff gets uploaded after the coupon expires.

13. Carol
    October 31, 2017 / 9:24 am

Is anyone else having an issue viewing this blog on mobile? I have to clear my cache/cookies everytime because a spam pop-up ad won’t let me view anything else on my phone.

• Cristina
      Author
      October 31, 2017 / 9:29 am

That is a google ads feature I was beta testing and I forgot I still had that on. I’m so sorry! I’ve just switched it off and will no longer be using that,

October 31, 2017 / 1:25 pm

I have been having issues with this page sine LLM change the format /design. It used to be simple like LuluAddict’s , but it worked. Now it’s frustrating. It keeps jumping and I have to refresh it million times. Never see a new post before I refresh. I use my phone , don’t even own laptop anymore

• Cristina
        Author
        October 31, 2017 / 1:41 pm

The jumping around should only be happening during the upload post because I am constantly editing the post live during the upload so it has trouble caching. Once the last edit has been made and the latest version caches it should stop. I’ll contact my site server to see if there is anything they can do.
        The other issue with mobile is I had a beta google ad loaded on to my page which interfered with posts. I’ve now switched that off so it shouldn’t cause issues.

I’m sorry, I changed my site format because my site was loading incredibly slowly which was frustrating readers, and it seems like I traded in one set of problems for another set of problems.

14. susie
    October 31, 2017 / 9:44 am

Anyone having issues with the new site design? Mine keeps freezing (from a desktop)

• Cristina
      Author
      October 31, 2017 / 9:47 am

Yes, I was having major scroll lag yesterday, it kept shunting me back to home page and I’d lose my place on the page, and the top banner/massive nav bar keeps getting in the way.I really hate that you have to scroll down so far before you actually see ‘what’s new’ on the ‘what’s new page’.

October 31, 2017 / 10:06 am

Same here! The pages/pictures seem to take forever to load. Also, I think the product pictures are closer to the edge of the page? It seems now when I scroll, I end up clicking on a product by accident and then have to start the scrolling from the top of the page once I hit the back button. It’s so annoying!!

• Cristina
          Author
          October 31, 2017 / 1:42 pm

Do you mean on the lululemon site or my site?

• Rise and Shine
            October 31, 2017 / 3:07 pm

On the new LLL site, the thumbnails are very close to the edge of the page.

It’s a lot of scrolling. Don’t they beta test the site anymore? It’s got a lot of annoying features. They did fix some things: search by color/print, and more product info. But there’s a lot of annoying stuff going on.

I wish they’d bring back the old “red” one from two incarnations ago. It also had challenges, but it was the best of the bunch.

• Mrs. O
              October 31, 2017 / 5:00 pm

The new LLL site is really frustrating. I’m having the same issues and sometimes things double up or change sizes when I put things in the cart. Be sure to double check everything before you click purchase.

15. stylistadiva
    October 31, 2017 / 6:31 pm

Oh joy. Missed out on the tuque and the poncho. Surprised they sold out so quick. Hate when I get paid a day later…

16. mary
    November 1, 2017 / 9:08 am

I am really wanting the down for a run- I missed out the last time those were released and I’ve wanted one ever since. However, giving the growing extent of my lulu outerwear collection I need to justify it so I’m hoping they either re-release the down for a run pullover (i would DEFINITELY buy that) or release the jacket in a pretty color – since I’d be wearing it for running the black is definitely not ideal. I’ll definitely be getting a restless pullover but I need to see the colors in person to decide. Guess i’ll be hitting up my store this weekend 🙂

17. Joanna
    November 2, 2017 / 12:50 pm

I’m saving for a new mountain bike so everything is off limits!! 🙁

Good upload too and I didn’t cave, so I might be ok through this saving thing.

Unfort. I have to save quite a lot. :/

18. Mrs. O
    November 2, 2017 / 6:14 pm

Anyone else not able to find the align ii camo print? Has it sold out already?

• Runrunyogi
      November 5, 2017 / 12:41 am

I was disappointed too. I’m betting they either re-release them soon or we’ll see them pop up in the regular 7/8 length within a week or two. Camo prints are good sellers, surely they’ll stock more.