Lots of new goodies coming for this Tuesdays upload! The Robson St. store which is the flagship store for Canada had an early product drop with some great new prints.

Loving this new Japanese floral print. I’m not sure what it’s called but the black/white colorway comes in the Speed Up Tights, and the blue version of the print comes in High Rise Wunder Under Crops. The Speed Up Tights felt pretty snug going up and because of this the print faded a bit, so definitely do not size down in these. They were opaque though in store lighting but I’d need to test that in natural light to be certain. I think I want to try a size up in them, or try another of my regular size in another store just in case these where miss labelled. The Wunder Under Crops felt perfect and stretchy.

Speed Up Tight
Speed Up TightSpeed Up TightWunder Under High RiseWunder Under High Rise Crop

These are the Speed Up Crops we’ve seen many sneak peeks of on the Lululemon Website. They were cute, but I favoured the floral prints.

Speed Up Crop

I don’t typically like any of the jacquard prints but these new black/white denimy print was really nice, and incredibly soft and stretchy.

Wunder Under Crop Hi-RiseWunder Under Crop Hi Rise

1. August 26, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I love these! What material are the florals?

• Cristina
      Author
      August 26, 2017 / 2:39 pm

The Speed Up Tights are full on luxtreme and the hi rise WUC’s are also full on luxtreme. They feel different though. Both are nylon based (not shiny polyester) and the wunder unders feel more like luon to me. They are both matte.

2. Mrs. O
    August 26, 2017 / 4:11 pm

I love the blue floral and the etch maxi print! All of the tights look great on you. I’m excited for this new product drop.

August 26, 2017 / 4:53 pm

They “were” opaque … not they “where” opaque. Sorry to be the grammar police, but this is a regular misspelling on your website.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 26, 2017 / 5:18 pm

thanks.

• B
      August 26, 2017 / 6:08 pm

They “where” cute?

• Anon
      August 27, 2017 / 5:07 am

Wow lol. Who cares?

• Rise and Shine
        August 27, 2017 / 5:56 am

Well, at times it can be difficult to understand the posts. When she’s using “where” correctly, and then it appears as a misspelling of “were” in the same sentence or shortly thereafter, it’s tricky to read.

Hey, we all have our spelling and grammar challenges. Commas make me bananas, and I was an English major. If no one ever corrects us, how can we improve?

August 27, 2017 / 5:56 pm

agreed. I notice it too but I thought it would seem rude if I mentioned it.

• anonymous
          August 28, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I also noticed it and wanted to say something but didn’t want to sound rude. But I’ve had to reread many sentences because it does make it hard to read. Not throwing stones, I have grammar issues too. But when someone tells me, I’m truly thankful as I’d like my sentences to be read and typed correctly.

• buggie
        August 27, 2017 / 7:48 am

Agree with the others. I care.
        No, it’s totally not a huge deal, but it does make me stumble while reading.
        I also wince every single time, and I am positive that Cristina does not want her readers wincing! My guess is she would rather fix something that is undermining her blog content – even if the negative impact is teeny tiny. She is a blogger and grammar is a bit part of any written art, including blogging.

• buggie
          August 27, 2017 / 7:49 am

*a big part of any written art…

Lol. Gotta love the misspellings in my grammar post 🙂

• Cristina
          Author
          August 27, 2017 / 11:29 am

I’m not overthinking it. I’ve corrected it and thank you for taking the time to let me know and thank you for having expectations for this blog.

August 27, 2017 / 7:33 pm

That’s what I love about you Cristina you are always gracious with the commenters, for the record I’m on the “who cares about grammar?” side of things, but appreciate how you take criticism so well. I wish I were more like you in that regard

• JP
              August 27, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Agree with anon 7:33. I so admire how gracious you are LLM!

Do you think those blue WUC’s are Melanite? I have been looking at the pix but can’t tell! Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks for the try in pix and heads up!

• Cristina
                Author
                August 27, 2017 / 9:06 pm

Thanks guys!! There definitely was a time when I would get extremely defensive about any criticisms and maybe saw some criticisms as snark when that was not the intent. Someone actually took the time to not only visit my site and return daily or weekly to read my posts but provide me with helpful feedback, so I am extremely grateful that someone took the time to do that. I’m s0 grateful that you are here to tell me that and so grateful that you are telling me what will make my site better.

• LS
        August 28, 2017 / 8:53 pm

I care about my own writing. I definitely don’t care enough to give someone grief about it on a blog they run as a courtesy to the rest of us.

• LS
      August 28, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Get a life, Anon 4:53! And you used that ellipsis incorrectly, since we’re being pedantic.

4. Rise and Shine
    August 27, 2017 / 5:59 am

Love the blue floral! I hope it’s offered in some full length pants or a jacket. This is the kind of thing Lulu used to excel at. It’s wonderful to see it return.

5. emily
    August 27, 2017 / 6:12 am

I really like the subtle print of the blue! Very pretty! Thanks for trying them on!!

6. Looloo
    August 27, 2017 / 4:39 pm

Love the floral print on you. It reminds me of an exploded version of the flowabunga in black white. I was thinking these matched the seawheeze registration shorts…..maybe they should have had them in showcase store in keeping with the psychedlic theme. They are cute. Did you see the vivid vision print wu? I bought from uk…and am stressing about the $25 more I paid for them…and hopefully there is no duty on top of that. Love your blog and your quirky wheres. Lol. You are diplomatic in handling it…for those who care.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 27, 2017 / 8:56 pm

lol, thanks!! I don’t normally do store reports on Saturdays but I wanted to get it up and posted quickly since it was such a good preview. I definitely did not edit the post before it went out, but also, I just have terrible grammar habits. I’ll try to edit things better before publishing.

August 27, 2017 / 5:54 pm

I really like the Etch print and would want it in a WU Crop. The Japanese floral is beautiful (and looks good on you, Cristina), but it’s not my style.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 27, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Thanks! Yup, florals are definitely not everyones cup of tea.

• Mrs. O
      August 28, 2017 / 9:49 am

I always love how floral prints look on other women but not so much on me. The blue floral is so pretty that I may have to try it. Hopefully, it will come out in a short or tank. Cristina always rocks floral prints!

8. JP
    August 27, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Agree with anon 7:33. I so admire how gracious you are LLM!

Do you think the colour of the WUC’s are Melanite? Please let me know your thoughts and thanks for the post!!

• Cristina
      Author
      August 27, 2017 / 8:52 pm

They seem a bit bluer than melanite but I could be wrong. I’m staying up late tonight for the Australia upload so hopefully they are uploaded there so we can get color and print names.

9. Ms. M
    August 27, 2017 / 8:48 pm

Cristina, the pants were definitely not miss-labelled – they just fit incredibly tight. like awfully horribly tight loll. I tried them and could barely get them over my hips. I hate the fit of the Speed Up Tights. They are extremely uncomfortable – waaaayy too tight in the waist band, and if I bend over they slide down (because the fabric is stiff) and then squish out the sides of me. I hope they fix this. Anyway, the print is GORGEOUS and I hope they do a Speed Up short and/or nulux tight (i know everyone is gasping but I love Nulux).

I tried on the Box it Out Long sleeve and crop muscle tank and LOVE both, but definitely size down if you don’t want it super baggy.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 27, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Thanks for confirming that they are super tight. I know I have extra fluff but it shouldn’t be enough that pants feel tight going over my hips, especially since the other pants I tried on where perfectly fine. I’m really hoping we see Fast and Free tights or crops in this print because those have become my go-to. Incidentally, I never mentioned how awesome the dark olive F&F tights are. Those are definite keepers for me.

• Ms. M
        August 27, 2017 / 9:17 pm

For sure they should not be that hard to pull up. I spoke to one of the Ed’s and she confirmed she had the same issue. If they make them in F&F and not Nulux WUP I may have to consider them. They are so pretty! But just crossing fingers for Speed Ups! She also told me it’s likely they will come out in the shorts, just after the tights. Eeeep!

August 27, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Sorry about that but MISlabeled! Not Miss.
      and you’re right Cristina- it’s because we care that we want the site to be typo-free, at least I do.

• Cristina
        Author
        August 27, 2017 / 9:36 pm

Thank you. Also, feel free to use my email address which is linked above if you catch any more errors. I’m pretty responsive with emails as well as the comments.

• Mrs. O
      August 28, 2017 / 9:47 am

The Speed Up Tights were very hard for me to pull up. It took a lot of effort! Once they were on, I didn’t notice them as much and didn’t feel the waistband dug in. FYI, the more I took them off and pulled them up, it got slightly easier. But it did not loosen up as much as other compression tights. Glad I wasn’t the only one having problems with them. I’m not completely sold on the Speed Up tight/crops.

10. anon
    August 28, 2017 / 6:02 am

What are the black slides you are wearing? I’m in the market for some. Thanks!

• Cristina
      Author
      August 28, 2017 / 7:13 am

They are Adidas adilette slides with faux pony hair. They’ve been very comfortable.

11. Helen
    August 28, 2017 / 11:18 am

Very interested in the floral print! I do wish the blue version had the print in white instead of the tonal blue, though :/ I feel like I have black and white print overload atm and would love to add other colors to my lulu wardrobe!

12. Wilca
    August 28, 2017 / 11:50 am

Take my money! I love the black and white jacquard print and the Japanese print looks cool too! I love my jacquard high times because they always stay in place and feel a bit thicker and warmer in winter.

13. j
    August 28, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I love the new floral print!
    It’s gorgeous in both the black & white and the blue.
    I have quite a bit of black & white lulu bottoms though, so I would love to get the blue in a WUP.

14. Rise and Shine
    August 28, 2017 / 2:39 pm

FYI, from the home page, I saw 36 comments for this post, then when I loaded it, there were only 7. On reload, all 36 were there. Hope that’s useful for debugging. I know these errors can be so hard to pin down. Good luck!

• Jenn
      August 28, 2017 / 7:20 pm

I have the same issue.

• CT
      August 29, 2017 / 5:20 am

I just now figured out how to get all comments and that is by reloading the page but do I have to do this all the time or what have you done @Rise And Shine to permanently fix this problem?

• CT
      August 29, 2017 / 11:27 am

For anyone having problems with not all comments showing up when opening a post I think I have solved the problem. I looked at my bookmark of this website and it says “The Sweat Edit – by lulumum” and when I look at the name of this website at the top of Christina’s page it says “The Sweat Edit.com so I bookmarked her website again and the new bookmark says “The Sweat Edit – by Christina” and when I go to this site under that bookmark I am able to see all comments. I would suggest everyone having this problem to look at their bookmark and see if they have the older site.

• Cristina
        Author
        August 29, 2017 / 12:09 pm

Yes, it’s a caching issue that is happening. For me I had to flush my DNS on my computer and now all of a sudden my computer is lightening fast again with loading pages and I’m not having so many website hangups, even with Lululemon.com. It could be that a bad script was cached at some point (with any website, mine or Lululemon or any other website you are having issues viewing or that is hanging up on you) and that cached version of the address is what you are loading constantly, but then it updates if you refresh the page. If you flush your DNS, all those saved addresses get reset to their freshest version.

15. Anon
    August 29, 2017 / 12:39 pm

Me too and not just with this post

16. Andie
    August 29, 2017 / 2:16 pm

I love the black and blue floral print. It reminds me of the paisley I have in blue/black. Do you remember if the blue ones were backed in black? I am hoping not white. Fingers crossed!