The Lululemon Upload is up!

Nothing for me just yet on the Lululemon Upload but I am loving the new Cherry Blossom Pink a lot. I’d love to see an Essential Tank or even a Love Tee in this color. Can you imagine the frenzy over a Cherry Blossom Pink Essential Tank? Lululemon can’t, that’s why we won’t have it. I’m also liking the Black Currant Define Jacket, and the Jade Twist & Train Crop. I’m undecided on the mesh inserts in the Twist & Train Tank – Lole has a tank with similar mesh inserts in it called the Anka Tank that I’ve been eying for a while now. I have to be good this week though and not order anything. I’m letting myself keep those Adidas Ultra Boost X  sneakers I reviewed yesterday if and only if I don’t order any Lululemon this week and next! And I need to keep those sneakers.

Did you order anything? What do you think of the Cherry Blossom, Jaded, and Seascape dashes of color?

Twist & Train Tank

Back In Action LS Back In Action LS

Train Time 7/8 Pant

Train Time 7/8 Pant Train Time 7/8 Pant

Space Tee

Space Tee Space Tee

Pack Light Bomber

Glimpse of new pant print here.

Pack Light Bomber Pack Light Bomber

A second pant print preview here as well.

Love Sleeveless Tank

Love Crew Tee II

Love Crew Tee II

Shop The Upload

1. K
    May 30, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Is that a new pink colour previewed in the hotty hot shorts with the long sleeve boysenberry swiftly?

• Gayle Rochelle Tan
      May 30, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Yeah it looks darker than quicksand..also is the pack light bomber jacket new? Its also featured with a new print for pants

• K
        May 30, 2017 / 9:42 pm

Theres even a preview of a pale green energy bra with the sweat date singlet on the US side.

• jen
          May 30, 2017 / 11:09 pm

looks a lot like faded zap!

2. Kate
    May 30, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Sadly this is all blah to me. I’ll pass on the upload again this week.

3. Emily
    May 30, 2017 / 9:18 pm

I’m ready for those new pants the model is wearing in the navy pack light bomber pics! The new define in this weeks upload is pretty but I don’t have a need for a mew jacket. Wish they’d add more colors of the love tank and breeze muscle tank.

• Emily
      May 30, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Theres a new pant preview shown with tbr boysenberry love tank….which I might need to order:)

• Cristina
        Author
        May 30, 2017 / 9:40 pm

I like those too!

May 30, 2017 / 9:20 pm

The U.S. lucked out with a few more new items that Canada didn’t get. I would have liked to buy the Love Sleeveless Tank in Boysenberry and the Love Tee Crew in Seascape, although I much prefer the curved hem of the older version Love Tee Crew so I am not too disappointed. It’s nice to finally see some summer colours like Cherry Blossom and Seascape. Don’t know why they brought out Swiftlies in Boysenberry when we just had Black Current, it would have been nice to have these new summer colours instead. So nothing for me this week.

5. Sourkraut
    May 30, 2017 / 10:23 pm

Ooh! I love that purple Define but I do not need another purply jacket since I already have two. Drat. I ordered the Twist & Train Crop in jaded and was tempted by the matching Twist & Train Bra until I saw the price tag. Too steep for me and not worth it for a low-support bra. Jaded does seem like a fall color but it’s too pretty for me to resist.

6. Gail
    May 30, 2017 / 10:30 pm

I love cherry blossom, but I can’t figure out what the difference is between the Power Pose tank and a Power Y tank? It looks like the Power Pose is a little lower in the front, which wouldn’t be good for me. I hope we get more items in this color.

• violet
      May 31, 2017 / 1:19 am

It looks like the straps are skinnier, but that’s pretty much it. I’m not sure what the point is of offering a “new” design that’s so similar to something that already exists.

May 31, 2017 / 4:20 am

I’m guessing they may phase out the Power Y since it’s one of few original designs they haven’t made unnecessary changes to. This new design crew seems to need to put their own special twist on any old school Lulu items.

• Sue
      May 31, 2017 / 5:39 pm

Unlike the Power Y tank, I think the back “X” is stitched together a little longer and the front neckline does not have the binding (not sure what that stitched across fabric is called) at the top edge of the Power Pose tank.

• Katherine
      May 31, 2017 / 10:36 pm

I believe Power Y is for B/C cups (doesn’t say so on their website/mobile app, but it’s on the hang tag), whereas Power Pose is for A/B cups.

June 1, 2017 / 4:11 am

power Y tank is luon, & power pose tank is light luon?

• Rise and Shine
      June 3, 2017 / 10:27 am

I actually really like the look of the Power Pose, but pale pink needs to be in Luon, not Luon Light.

7. emily
    May 30, 2017 / 10:34 pm

I think the blue in the preview print is pretty, although I’m not sure I like the print (more splatter/rock/concrete). I do wonder if they’ll come out with a blue that coordinates, or if the colors will be just barely off. I’m hoping it’s Seascape and will coordinate. I’m so desperate for a real color story.

I don’t get the lace at the top of the Twist and Train Tank. It just looks odd.

8. Gymmie
    May 30, 2017 / 10:59 pm

Oooooo i like the blue nile colour in fast n free tights. It looks similar to poseiden. I do like the crop with grey brush strokes…might need that. Wonder if seascape matches aeriel blue shorts as it has an ocean type green hue mixed in. Gotta get toothpaste crb…but i hear there are speed shorts in stores in toothpaste. I ordered toothpaste energy bra but may swap for crb. I do like that dark bluey green energy bra but may opt for crb. One can have too many bras…lol and crbs

• Mrs. O
      May 31, 2017 / 11:07 pm

The stores did get shorts in toothpaste. Saw them yesterday. The eds think there will be a few more items in toothpaste as well.

9. K
    May 30, 2017 / 11:39 pm

I feel like the colour jaded and nocteral teal are exactly the same.

June 1, 2017 / 2:07 pm

Me too.

• violet
      June 1, 2017 / 8:34 pm

I went into the store and checked it out. At least in luxtreme, the jaded is much nicer than the nocturnal teal. Nocturnal teal was dull and disappointing to me when I saw it in real life, but jaded is lovely, dark and rich.

10. Ella
    May 30, 2017 / 11:46 pm

Increasingly, I’m having trouble coordinating my Lulu items because they’ve stopped producing a variety of options in each colorway. They’ll make one or a few items in a color we all love, and that’s it. Not that my stuff all has to match, but I at least need things to wear it with. So I don’t like the twist & train tank, but I ordered the t&t bra in jade. Right now, no other option for a jade tank. Will there be? Who knows. I’m also not sold on the mesh design on the t&t crops…will there be another legging in jade to coordinate the bra with? Again, who knows (I don’t wear “naked” feel tights so I’d need a WU or train tight). So I LOVE cherry blossom but don’t love the style of the power pose/flow y tanks on me, but I have no idea if we’ll ever see another tank in that color, so I ordered it. I also ordered the sweat date singlet in mystic green. Will we ever see a mystic green bra??? WHO KNOWS! #annoyed

11. Sarah Gordon
    May 31, 2017 / 12:34 am

Oh no! It looks like my favorite Power Y is going the way of the CRB – the main differences i see are that the back Y is now higher – similar to the new CRB. All the phrasing is just about the same – except the A/B cup and it’s made of Light Luon and of course it’s $2 more. Anyone know anything about whether or not Power Y is on it’s way out???

12. Cali
    May 31, 2017 / 12:46 am

Cristina, would you have any items in Vintage Pink that you could compare with Cherry Blossom? I have a tank in Vintage Pink that I love but I’m not near a store to see what Cherry Blossom looks like in person. Thanks!

13. anonymous
    May 31, 2017 / 12:54 am

Although the color is dark, I’m really liking the look of the Twist and Train tank and crops. I love Full On Lux so much! I might actually use a gift card i’ve had for forever!

14. Rachel
    May 31, 2017 / 1:14 am

I loooove the print previewed in the bomber pictures, would love to see it in run times or tracker shorts.

15. violet
    May 31, 2017 / 1:29 am

I like a lot of the stuff in this upload. I really like that there are lots of dark, but chromatic, crops, which I think would have more longevity in my collection, and be more flattering for those of us who don’t have a lot of body confidence from the waist down. Up to now I’ve hated the million variations on the theme of mesh, but I actually quite like the restrained use of mesh in the twist and train crops, and the lacy effect on all the twist and train pieces. I really love the colour jaded. And I like that there are a lot of pieces, like plain crops, swiftlies, and Define jackets that would appeal to those of us who like old school lululemon. One thing that really bothers me though is the idea of a $100+ pair of crops that has no storage. So, where exactly are runners supposed to store their gels, keys, snot rags, car key fob? I just carry a handful of necessities, so I don’t want to have to buy a belt for them.

• SharonV
      May 31, 2017 / 4:04 pm

Yes!! I love the Twist and Train crops but one pocket? Nope.

• anonymous
        June 2, 2017 / 2:01 pm

I usually love a bunch of pockets but for what these are made for, Training (i.e. to me means bootcamp, weights, gym) I don’t need the pockets due to having a gym bag vs running where I need pockets for gu gels, phone etc. So for what they are made for I believe pockets weren’t really needed.

• SharonV
          June 3, 2017 / 8:46 am

Good point! I may cave and buy these in the Jaded colour anyway. I think they are just so pretty!

16. Sara
    May 31, 2017 / 5:19 am

That twist and train tank looks like lingerie….

• violet
      May 31, 2017 / 12:00 pm

True, but I think it’s beautiful, at least from the front. I find that the halter style profile of the front is extremely flattering to the shoulders. I wish I liked the design of the back more. I also wish it wasn’t so expensive. I love it but I won’t be buying it.

• Rise and Shine
        June 3, 2017 / 10:41 am

The bra and tank are both really attractive as lingerie, but what exercise would you do in them? I mean, outside of the bedroom. 🙂 Seriously, though, I can’t picture running down the street in that tank, and the bra is low support, but won’t work for yoga (one twist and you’ve flashed the studio). So, maybe skiing? Hiking? I don’t know. It seems like anything low impact enough for the Twist and Train bra, you could just wear a regular bra for and then you don’t have the hassle of an over-the-head bra. It’s beautiful, so I’d love someone to talk me into buying one, but I honestly don’t know when I would ever wear it.

17. kate
    May 31, 2017 / 6:04 pm

I actually like the new pastels, but I agree with Ella about the frustrating lack of color story these day; personally, I like coordination (at the risk of being matchy-matchy) in my workout wear since it involves minimal effort on my part. Today, for example, I used a Blurred Blossom CRB to guide me towards a old Muted Mauve (a bit lighter than the Black Currant, but a similar tone) Define jacket, a soft green (Fresh Teal maybe) bra — everything on my body was from 2011, 2012 I think.

That being said, seascape and cherry blossom are both nice spring-like colors. I appreciate that the seascape is both muted and pastel.

That being said, I so dislike the CRB 2 that I passed whereas previously I would have bought a full-price original CRB.

I agree — I would deeply appreciate a color comparison of the Cherry Blossom. It looks sort of like Pretty Purple, though pinker. Or maybe it’s more like Vintage, as mentioned above. Colors can be deceiving on the computer screen. Sadly, I can’t wear old or new Power Y, but maybe that color will be released in other items. (I know, I should stop wishing.)

May 31, 2017 / 10:23 pm

I agree with Kate that it’s hard to really tell what the true colour is from a computer screen. I love the new Cherry Blossom and it does look to have a light mauve undertone whereas Vintage Pink is a darker true pink without the mauve undertone. I have Vintage Pink Run Times and I absolutely love that colour and wish I had more items in that colour. What I like about the Cherry Blossom is that it doesn’t have a coral hue to it which we have had so much of over the last few years. I would love to add some more pink to my wardrobe and hope some items come out in this colour that I like as I do not wear Power Y’s/Power Pose. If they are going to give us french terry at this time of year like the new Space Tee why do it in grey and not Cherry Blossom or Seascape.

19. Amanda
    May 31, 2017 / 11:24 pm

I have a a question about energy bras. I ordered the toothpaste one — love the colour, but, unfortunately it created the back fat issue for me. The bra fit everywhere else, and I am a lean person with a strong and muscular back, but I ended up looking like I had back fat bulging over the top. I’m wondering if the bra stretches after wear..I love the colour so much and the likelihood of seeing any other bra in toothpaste is next to none. I’ll prob return it unless it will stretch out and fit better after time. TIA!

• Anon
      June 1, 2017 / 12:22 am

I have the same issue with most of the recent energy bras. The fabric is cut vertical up from the band, not providing enough room in the chest area. I kept some hoping that they will stretch with time.

20. Gymmie
    May 31, 2017 / 11:43 pm

Has anyone seen the blue nile colour in real life? Just wondering if it is closer to alberta lake or poseiden. Hard to tell. I prefer more blue than dark green….

21. Michelle
    June 1, 2017 / 2:55 am

Seascape is sooo gorgeous! I hope it’s released in a terry Scuba…or basically anything besides the CRB ii. Does anyone remember the Modern Racerback from a few years back? I’d be so happy to see it return, especially on Seascape!

June 1, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Over 200 items on WMTM in the U.S. right now. Quite a few oldies included but sizes are very limited. It looks like Canada is being left out of this big drop for WMTM. LLL seems to be focusing their sale items right now in the U.S. online and with a scheduled warehouse sale as well.

• danika
      June 1, 2017 / 5:59 pm

yeah, thank LLL for always leaving Canada out. grrrrrr

• Lindsay Gallimore Harris
        June 1, 2017 / 10:35 pm

I know right? Nothing new has been add d to wmtm in canada

• Lulubell
          June 2, 2017 / 11:00 pm

I wouldn’t feel too left out. I think most of the stuff that goes up is in extremely small quantities. Many of the newly added items I was unable to add to my basket (a few minutes after upload) and the few I did manage to order were cancelled (oversold) right away. So frustrating!! To the point where I actually wonder, are they loading a handful of older items to grab attention to the 100+ items no one wants?

Also, I keep seeing that striped vinyasa right away after they load the new items (3 times now) and it’s gone instantly. I’m convinced they are selling them one at a time!

• Rise and Shine
            June 3, 2017 / 10:30 am

It’s possible. It’s also possible it’s a website glitch. Every so often you see full size runs of 3 year old items go on WMTM, only to disappear 20 minutes later. Their web team has made enormous strides, but they still have the occasional hiccup.

• C
      June 1, 2017 / 8:14 pm

Yeah, I was really hoping for something good on WMTM today. Nothing. So boring.

June 1, 2017 / 10:05 pm

Anyone know the difference between the fast & free II and the originals?

• Gymmie
      June 1, 2017 / 11:37 pm

I dont but one is listed under 7\\8 tights while the 2s are under tights.. Implying length of 2s are longer? Im wondering too because the blue nile colour is gorgeous ..as long as its more like poseiden and not alberta lake…ie more blue than green

June 2, 2017 / 12:10 am

They are both listed as being 25″

June 2, 2017 / 9:33 am

The 2’s have thigh pockets

June 2, 2017 / 11:52 am

They both have thigh pockets

June 2, 2017 / 3:33 pm

Sorry! I was thinking of the tight stuff

24. merrly
    June 2, 2017 / 8:33 pm

Nothing for me this week but I love the new blue in the CRB II (not toothpaste/mint one).

25. June 5, 2017 / 6:00 pm

It’s great to finally see more colors but it’s always limited to a few items which are not always the ones I want so nothing for me this week!