The Lululemon Upload

July 9, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is live!

Lots of new colors today! I’m loving Honeycomb, Amber Aura, Lush, Heathered Sun Shower, and Bermuda Teal. Feeling tempted by the Navy Hot Hotty Shorts and Bermuda Teal Track That Shorts. No Lulu for me today because my spending money was blown on the Sézane Archives and we have the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coming at the end of this week. I need to get knew jeans. These are on my list to get, and these. I promised a try-on haul post for my Sézane purchases and I’m really hoping I can have that up for you soon.

Did you get a chance to read my last post about my jewelry launch? I’ve been a busy little bee creating knew designs and ordering some really special and rare gemstones.

Street To Shore Hoodie

Scuba Hoodie | Heathered Sunflower

Hotty Hot Short II

Hotty Hot Short II

Tracker Short V

Tracker Short V | Lululemon Upload

Pack It Up Jacket

pack it up jacket, lululemon upload

Feel The Ease Jacket

Cool Racerback II Nulu

Cool Racerback II

Cool Racerback II

Amber Aura Cool Racerback II
Hot Sun Cool Racerback II

Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure

17 responses to “The Lululemon Upload”

1. Andie says:

Nothing once again. BUT…I am waiting for an order I recently placed with Alphalete for the R6 Revival leggings. I have heard good things about them and watched a number of reviews on YouTube to get an idea about quality, sizing, etc.
    Lululemon has been my go to for leggings, but given the uninteresting uploads week after week, it’s time to experiment with some other brands.

Some of the crb colours are amazing. Love them!
    Not sure if I will wait for markdown as I must have over 50 crbs and tend not to reach for them over other styles that are more airy especially on hot days.
    I wore a crb on 10k race day and was surprised how much it rode up …maybe fabric of hotty hot shorts contributed but same issue with swiftlys. So I reach for looser fitting tops sometimes mesh type

3. Samantha says:

Love the new swimsuit print, but pretty much all of their bottoms are waaay too cheeky for me. I get that’s the trend, but you need to offer more medium to full coverage bottoms if you want to capture all audiences. I would most likely purchase an item if I had more coverage, but I won’t be purchasing anything in the offerings now.

4. Leigh says:

I’m sad. I think I’m just over it. I forget that the uploads even happen. I think they’ve lost their vision ☹️

5. Dee says:

Why the $20 price increase on the Wunder Unders? $118 from $98?

6. JP says:

Actually ordered some some yesterday on wmtm. They had the here to there dress in Bordeaux and the toasty tech tights from last winter marked down to $69, so I got both black and cyber. I didn’t want to buy them now being the middle of summer but at that price I’ll be glad I did come November/ December!

Christina when does the early access start for the Norstrom sale ( I got their visa last year specifically for this sale so I could pick up some barefoot dreams stuff) 😍😍 the circle cardigan I got last year, would mind another and maybe a robe. I am such a sucky for super soft cozy stuff!!

I agree with the comment above. I think they have lost their vision. I do still check the uploads and each week I desperately want to buy something but it’s all pretty basic and blah.

The shibori print Wunder Unders are 118. Looks like the rest are still $98.

I am over lululemon.

Yep over it too. I don’t think it’s a brand that means as much as it once did.

11. JP says:

Thanks Christina! Is the 12th for access in store in Canada?

12. LZ says:

The fugly lab items need 👏to 👏stop.

I did purchase a full-price high neck Energy Bra last week and really love it. The regular Energy Bra cuts into my armpits too much, but this one is perfect. I’m trying to resist the urge to purge my non-high neck collection and replace with these.

13. shadowy_lady says:

I don’t get the Morning Mist cape. Is it a rain jacket? If so why is it short sleeve?

Nothing for me this week either. I do like the oranges, yellows and pinks but I’m leaving for Europe in 3 weeks and saving my money. I also need more Lulu like I need another hole in my head hahah

The only vision I see from LLL is “do everything cheaper vision”. Cheaper thinner fabrics, use less fabric, minimal design looks that don’t include a lot of design features. It seems to be working for them as their financial numbers are good. They have become more mainstream in their designs loosing older long time loyal customers along the way and picking up a younger clientele that doesn’t expect the quality and designs older clientele are used to and still wants.

I am definitely not expecting much from LLL anymore and my spending reflects that, a drop in the bucket from what it used to be. I am fine with that, as long as I can continue to buy the odd staple item. It really was a great run while it lasted but all good things must come to an end. Buh Bye!

15. LS says:

I’ve been over LLL for a while now so this isn’t new coming from me, but this stuff is just so plain and frankly, not youthful. I’m only 32 and identify far more with the kind of stuff offered on Carbon38 and elsewhere. This looks like the kind of stuff you could find in any mall store or big box.

Also, lolololololol. This sounds way too gimmicky: