by Cristina

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Previews

July 10, 2019

Guys! Finally I have your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Previews! I stayed up most of the night getting this ready. This is not the entire sale, but it is an awful lot of it and I’ll keep adding as I see new things pop up. Early Access for the sale starts on July 12 at 9:30 am PST. I earn a commission if you shop using my links, so I’m gonna work hard to earn it. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to chat all things sale. If you have feedback, let me know. If you choose to use my links I just wanted to say a big thank you ahead of time for your support. It means the world to me that you support my site. Year round, but especially during the NSALE when there is a ton of coverage all over the internet.

This year, I’ve created a facebook group for those of you that want to chat, or share try-ons amongst each other. This would also be a great way to pass on items that you might be returning to someone that missed out on it. Join NSALE Insiders The Sweat Edit.

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

If you need a refresher on what you need to know, for the NSALE Lowdown, check out my post from last year.

The dates for this year are| Early Access July 12 – 18, Public Access July 19 – August 4th | Canada Dates are Early Access July 16 – 18th, Public Access July 19th – August 4th

The number one thing that has really caught my eye so far… I don’t know why. I haven’t had a coach bag in years and years. I don’t *need* a new bag but I just love the shape of this and it’s simplicity. What do you guys think? I also know this belt would be a great purchase. I want it so much, but I’m on a ‘weightloss journey’ and my size is in major flux right now so it would not be wise to get it.

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 | Coach

The NSALE Preview

Animal Prints

For some reason the sale this year has a TON of animal prints. I like a few of the pieces but nobody needs that much animal print in one season.

Handbags

Still working on getting a few brands I know are in this sale.

Denim and Jeans

Waiting on lots of jeans to pop up. There is a lot more. I like the first jeans on this list. Waiting for AG, Frame and Mother Jeans to add here.

Coats and Jackets

Lots of pretty coats. I’m waiting on the down filled coats. Should be some Mackage, Soia & Kyo, Ted Baker and All Saints. I know there is a pretty blue All Saints Leather Jacket (Found the All Saints Leather Jacket!).

Shoes

Tory Burch Sandals! I like these better than last years.

Sweaters, Cardigans and Wraps

The Something Navy Leopard Sweater and Cardigan will be fast sellers.

Beauty and Fragrance

Le Labo, Diptyque and Charlotte Tilbury are where my eyes go.

Intimates

Tops and Blouses

[show_shopthepost_wid
get id=”3644070″]

Blazers

Dresses

Short and Long Sleeve T Shirts

15 responses to “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Previews”

1. Buggie says:

The Nordstrom site appears to be broken already… [eyeroll].
    I went today for ambassador preshop. Got a rails top that didn’t even remotely catch my eye online and a rails military jacket. Also some Kendra Scott (those gold filigree hoops!!) and a movado watch that I might keep in lieu of everything else since it’s so so beautiful.
    If they get their shit together with the website I’ll order the Frye Carly booties, additional rails and kid stuff online in the morning.
    Happy to support you… I can just on anything on your site and then shop from there right?

• Cristina says:

The site has been glitching on and off since last night. The traffic load they have is huge right now even with just the preshops. I’m trying to get all my links set up ahead of the early access opening so that it doesn’t burden the site.The million tabs and constant clicking and refreshing makes the site glitch horribly.

Thank you!! It is really appreciated. Yes any of the images or blue text is linked and shopable. After your purchase the cookie falls away.

2. Buggie says:

Ok hmmm… when I go to the site like normal it’s not slow but I can’t get there through your links. Check them ASAP! 🙂

3. chris says:

I was in store when it opened for icon early access. Got there within 5 min of store opening and went straight to handbags: the clare v snakeskin bag was already sold out (they could order it for me online via their special access). Just a heads up for anyone eyeing that item: it will sell out quickly online. also I got the rails military jacket and when I went back the next day to pick up something else the rails military jacket was completely sold out so I think that is another item that will sell quickly so grab it if you want it.

• Cristina says:

Thanks for the heads-up and store report! I was looking at that Clare V Bag. I’m not familiar with the brand but it looks really nice. I love that camera bag shape.

4. Buggie says:

I love that Clare v bag too although I just got a similar hammit bag so ended up skipping it. I bought the rails green military jacket in store and ordered the grey online. So cute!

With everyone pushing this sale (and the same items), it seems that everyone will look just like everyone else!

• Cristina says:

Well at the end of the day blue jeans are blue jeans. I’m not sure how you would reinvent that to be truly an original.

6. Holly says:

Does anyone know what other color options there are for the yellow top handle Coach satchel pictured in the catalogue?

7. Buggie says:

It’s interesting what anonymous said Above… you really would think that but I literally have never seen my Nordstrom AS finds on anyone else in real life. I think that social mediA gives the impression of “everyone” when actually it’s a very very small group of people. None of my friends even know what the NAS is. Maybe cause I’ve in a Crunchy NorCal small town?!

Lululemon on the other hand…. could it literally be the most ubiquitous clothing of all time (at least within its demographic)? 😜

Is everyone ordering and picking this stuff up in the US?

• Cristina says:

Do you mean Canadians? I’m not sure. There is the Canadian sale coming up soon, or you can order online and ship through borderfree.

Hi Cristina,

I would shop your link to for All Saints leather jacket but looks like it’s all sold out.,

• Cristina says:

I’m so sorry! That’s the frustrating thing about this sale. If you are really keen to get it I recommend keeping the landing page for that jacket bookmarke in your browser and keep checking back. That’s what I’ve done in the past. Items often pop in and out of stock. People scoop up more than they plan to keep in the first days of the sale and also the ordering process is so chaotic that people sometimes accidentally order doubles and then have to return one. I know i had ordered the pink just as it was selling out, and then because I didn’t get any sort of email comfirmation and it was sold out online I ordered the blue. Luckily the pink cancelled and I didn’t end up with two on my hands. Good luck! I hope you get it.