by Cristina

Lululemon Upload

January 29, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is live! Wow, well this has been a letdown of a month of product drops from Lululemon. January-February is usually a little slow since it’s that in-between stage of new Spring products during winter weather. This is still very slow for Lululemon. Luckily they have the SoulCycle and Lunar New Year Capsules to bulk it up a bit. Hopefully february is better.

Lululemon Upload

Serene Saturday long Sleeve

Warm Two Ways Bomber

Warm Two Ways Bomber
Warm Two Ways Bomber

All Love Tee Striped Mesh

Energy Bra Ombre Speckled

I like this a lot but can’t justify a sports bra purchase.

Cinch It Dress

Sooth Away Hoodie
Love Tee Fade
Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight MESH
Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure

31 responses to “Lululemon Upload”

WOW!!! Another very sad upload. I think that makes 3 weeks in a row. This is great actually because I am saving so much money.

Well… it’s another boring upload. The “Serene Saturday long sleeve” is especially unappealing. It reminds me of a postpartum tummy. ?. I think the flesh toned color brought that image to mind.

• Stacy says:

I immediately thought breastfeeding shirt!! It almost looks like it has those openings, so you can shift it around to feed a baby more discreetly.

3. Estella Morrison says:

Sadly, I like three items in this upload, but I will wait for anything over $100 to go on sale. If it does, I will get them, if not, I will not be upset. Btw, as far as I’m concerned, both the Soul cycle and Chinese New Year capsules were a bust for me.
    1) the rulu Rally wrap in the white colour. Perfect length, love the neck closure, and well, it’s rulu;
    2) the Long for it jacket in the lighter colour; this I would like to try on, because my usual size in jackets is 10, but I had to downsize last year in spacer jackets to size 6. I would also like to see if the squishy spacer material was improved with the added cotton fibers.
    3) the mesh t shirt; I think it would be great for summer (hard to imagine in -20 that it will come). Come to think of it, this fabric didn’t get high scores last year because apparently it pills excessively.
    The postpartum top (hahaha!) has the same twisted pocket on the back. I wonder what it looks like from the side…

• Jenn says:

I don’t think the Serene Saturday Long Sleeve has twisted pockets on both sides. If you look at the black one, the back is normal. I guess this shirt can be worn two different ways, and the model wearing the Quicksand one put the shirt backwards.

• Klo says:

I am Interested in the long for it jacket as well and the light color has mysteriously disappeared on the US side. I don’t own any spacer..but almost always buy a 6 in jackets, hoodies and tops. Has anyone tried on?

4. Looloo says:

I’m happy as I am trying to wean myself from lulu. Spending over $1000 monthly needs to stop for me. I have so much so do I really need another item to wear once or twice before it goes to the pile.
    I did like the sunrise pattern from a few weeks ago. So may use strava discount for this. I bought 2 down for it all jackets and the gold pullover and the vest…all on markdown. And I am hoping that is the end of my spree for a while.

5. Ecop says:

I hope this trend continues. I’m glad to be saving money 😀

6. buggie says:

do we like the new sherpa bomber jacket???? hmmmmm…… still deciding.

7. Anon says:

The most items uploaded ever that were all unexciting followed by the fewest items ever that are also all unexciting. WONDERFUL!!! Seriously, what’s going on?

8. JP says:

Yes I am happy with the lack of choice, it’s keeping me on my New Years commitment to budget. I was in store today since I had to pick up a merino wool sweater at Aritzia ( on extreme markdown so couldn’t resist) nothing I had to have in lulu except the new swiftly in lazurite, which once I got home I realized is the old lulu colour pigment blue! This made me happy as it matches some of my old Milky Way items from years ago which are still in great condition. It’s a great swiftly in person, nicely rich and colour saturated. Different from the online picture. If it comes out in a short sleeve I’ll pick that up too

9. C. says:

So un- imaginative , un – inspiring. Seriously who is designing? Has the lab team left? The dress has some potential. The jackets do not even look good on the hangers. I am saving cash. I do not have any desire for these January offerings. Sad really.

I agree with all about the boring upload BUT I am happy to see the Cinch It dress make a comeback. I missed out on it over the summer (sold out) and had to snatch it up right away when I saw that it uploaded. I sized “up” (between a 6 and an 8) based on past reviews so hopefully it works out.

This boring drop is no surprise as I have found most of this season’s new product underwhelming. This is normally the time of year I spend the most money at LLL but more and more I am finding that their new product is just not what I am wanting ;-(

12. Jen says:

I think it’s actually good the upload was boring. I recently spent a ton at Athleta.

They uploaded a green version of camo contender 7/8 tights and several items in beautiful spring colors that I just had to have. I love their contender tights and also their powervita fabric as I feel it is more smoothing on my backside than nulu. I’m glad that I can stay on budget even though I was certain my recent Athleta purchases would smash any hope of that!

13. LZ says:

I agree this was another boring upload. I have my eye on the swiftly tank in lazurite but will most likely wait to see if it hits WMTM.

On a side note, I recently bought a second-hand pair of Run Rulu Run Pants and absolutely love them! I wish there were more rulu joggers without a tie waistband which makes them look not office-appropriate to me.

14. Anon says:

I got the Long For It Jacket in both colors.
    they look cozy. We are heading to Banff for 4 weeks and these will work great

• Klo says:

Have you gotten your long for it jacket? I got mine today and it feels a little big, long sleeves in my usual size. What do you think? I wish I could try on a size smaller without re ordering. Doesn’t appear to be in store yet. I like it. It’s basically a mid thigh scuba. Softer than I remember previous spacer to feel like

• Anon says:

I got mine from a shop in Flatiron NYC. I got my size 2. It’s a bit roomier than I thought but it’s fine as I can layer. You’re right it’s a little bigger cut than last time they came out with spacer line

15. merrly says:

Nothing for me this upload! I’ve been waiting for WMTM to buy a lot of pieces nowadays.

16. LS says:

17. LS says:

It’s been about four weeks now and I haven’t checked an upload in that time, which is a record in my years of Lululemon shopping (and it’s been months since I purchased anything – can’t think of more than one or two purchases in all of 2018, actually). I didn’t even check before coming here, and based on this post, looks like I won’t be checking anytime in the near future. End of an era for me for sure. It was fun while it lasted, Lulu! I’ll continue to enjoy what I have, but my money is better spent elsewhere. (You’d better believe I’ll still be coming by the blog, though).

18. Anon says:

OT- I am obsessed w Ready To Rulu Pant. I need every color and pattern. Runs TTS

19. Looloo says:

Well I haven’t bought in a while but I did spend one strava discount today at store and they gave it on all md items too. Yay! I would have left them behind otherwise as 49 for tank is ridiculous. Lol. But I also got paisley black white wu on md @69 less 25. And red flamenco skirt and found Camo green aligns that were returns and got parallel stripe wup as well as enlight print wup and couple pair speed shorts. I did well. I’m finding that I wait for wmtm as the price becomes a bit more bearable …back to prices before huge increase a couple years ago. Nothing seems to sellout anymore.

20. Anon says:

Fast and free HR 7/8 tight in Incognito Camo Gator Green! Already sold out in stores.. I hope they upload tomorrow

• Kindred says:

Gee one lady in Canada keeps buying them up and then putting them for people to buy off fb group. Kinda annoying as it makes it impossible for send sales. I don’t want to have to pay shipping and tip for items that are in store. I think she’s been at it for days now and bought up the stock. I did find a pair of aligns in my store but not sure how much use I will get out of them. Aligns are do fragile.

• Anon says:

Let’s hope they upload tomorrow. I’d definitely like to get a couple of pairs. I take Barry’s boot camp 3x a week and these tights would be perfect. I got the align crop green camo and they are sooo soft. I wear them to boot camp and they held up nicely so far.

• Cristina says:

she is a scourge to the local stores. They should just give her a wholesale account.

21. Anon says:

There were Fast & Free 7/8 in the Green Camo in Canadian stores?! Darn, it would have been awesome to use the Strava discount on them.