Lululemon Holiday Uploads! The upload is live! Looks like Lululemon didn’t do a double upload last week. This upload is also pretty light and I imagine it’s because Lululemon has a 25% off discount code for customers circulating (The Sweat Collective Friends & Family Event) so they are likely waiting for those to exprire. I wish they had done the coupon in November.

Santa’s Coat

The pricing here is entering the realm of luxury designer. If you wanted a statement puffer coat gown why not get the Moncler Gown

Shiwa

Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
Love Crew International Women’s Day
Noir Crop
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

1. Des
    December 11, 2018 / 1:27 pm

What’s dissapointing upload! I thought they were on a roll with the last two uploads.

• Des
      December 11, 2018 / 1:29 pm

* ‘what a’

• Rise and Shine
      December 12, 2018 / 3:27 am

My thoughts exactly.

2. Lindsay
    December 11, 2018 / 1:38 pm

Still no Tuck and Flow LS… 🙁 🙁 🙁

3. Ecop
    December 11, 2018 / 1:55 pm

Looks like a lot of weird frumpy stuff to me… 😕

4. Anon
    December 11, 2018 / 2:32 pm

Whats going on? The clothes and the models do not have anything in common with Lululemon Athletica.

5. Anon
    December 11, 2018 / 2:32 pm

Those Color Me Ombre tights are so unflattering on the models. I can’t imagine how those would look on me! Yikes! Same with the Ethereal top, it’s not flattering at all in the blue photo. But it’s cute in the black version. They really need to get some new stylists or model poses or something.

I’m considering the Soft Shine Sweater. I like the contrast of the solid edges and I love the Cashlu fabric. I may give it a whirl, since I still have a 25% discount to use. I’m also tempted by the Landscape Spanish Rose Aligns. I have the other version of Landscape and I love those. I wonder if Spanish Rose ones are different enough to justify the purchase…

December 11, 2018 / 5:46 pm

The Color me Ombré tights are very unflattering on all three models.😳 I don’t mind the idea of color blocking, but it’s done in such an odd way.

• Anon
        December 11, 2018 / 9:44 pm

Agreed! It’s emphasizing all the wrong places! I think it may have something to do with the way they curved the seams and the colors used.

6. Wei
    December 11, 2018 / 3:07 pm

I have not heard anything about the 25% discount until now. I have been a loyal customer for a long time and have not received any code from LLL. This is frustrating! If anyone is willing to share their code, please email me at weichen911 at gmail dot com. TIA!

December 11, 2018 / 3:49 pm

Same here…. I had no idea there was a 25% off code.

• Cristina
      Author
      December 11, 2018 / 4:05 pm

It’s only for their Sweat Collective programs for personal trainers, fitness professionals and police/fire/ambulance workers. They extend friends and a family coupon to them once per year.

• Anon
        December 13, 2018 / 8:06 am

They offered our Orange Theory 25% off. It was for all members at our location at our local store. It was a surprise and so nice!

• anonymous
      December 12, 2018 / 9:29 am

Its for the Sweat Collective members. Sweat Collective members get 25% off but we can only use it for purchases for ourselves. Once a year they give us the opportunity to purchase items for Friends and Family for Christmas with the same discount. It’s not a loyalty thing and the code is tied into our email and our account. Me, personally, do not share these codes as I do not want to have my SC discount revoked for doing so.

• anon
        December 12, 2018 / 6:46 pm

You sound so pompous. So typical of Lulu. This company BLOWS

• Anon
        December 13, 2018 / 2:23 pm

Actually the code was forwarded to almost 200 people on a Facebook forum by an incredibly generous sweat collective member. Crazy how you wouldn’t even forward it to family or friends…… yikes

• anonymous
          December 13, 2018 / 5:25 pm

Definitely used for family and friends. Strangers on the internet? Nope.

• anonymous
          December 13, 2018 / 5:39 pm

I am also a SC member but didn’t get an actual code. It was a one time use for up to 15 items with an email link that took me to my account. I tried forwarding that to a family member and it wouldn’t work so there may be different 25% off “codes” and/or links and calling someone pompous or judging someone on something you don’t even know works how you think it should or might is pretty mean. I do know the Eds at my local store were handing out codes for 25% off to people in line ready to pay as a surprise. That might be what someone handed out on FB possibly.

• Get Over Yourself
        December 14, 2018 / 9:58 am

Hahaha, ok. Enjoy your faux-elitism, I guess? Or is it suddenly hard to become a “fitness professional?” I don’t think it is.

December 12, 2018 / 1:25 pm

I’m part of sweat collective and have been part of this program for years… I never received information about the friends and family event. Thats odd. Was it sent by email Because I definitely did not receive it.

• anonymous
        December 12, 2018 / 8:31 pm

Yes, I got an email with a code. Maybe do a chat and see what happened and why you didn’t get an email.

7. Joanna
    December 11, 2018 / 4:04 pm

Everything looks pretty bad honestly. Easy pass.

8. LZ
    December 11, 2018 / 4:15 pm

Nothing for me. I was hoping to see dark sport red ATRP pants or In Movement Tights, but I’m not holding my breath they will release either. I have the aligns with tags still attached but don’t really like aligns…but love the color. Speaking of ATRP pants, what’s with the darker stictching on gatsby blue? I noticed it on misty merlot too. Is anyone a fan of that? I don’t like it.

December 11, 2018 / 5:29 pm

I’ve been waiting for a more vibrant color in the ATRP pant, but I’m on the fence with the contrasting seam color. I can’t decide if it will be flattering or just odd looking, so it’s a pass for now.

9. Klo
    December 11, 2018 / 4:25 pm

I don’t see anyone wearing these things at my club. Lots of gymshark though. Lol.

10. LS
    December 11, 2018 / 4:35 pm

I think it’s kind of ridiculous to extend an additional discount to those that already receive one; it’s not like SC is correlated with amount spent. It’s definitely a factor in me choosing to shop elsewhere, where I’m valued as a customer regardless of what my day job is. As for the uploads, they just keep getting more disjointed and fugly with fewer and fewer technical pieces. I haven’t purchased anything in months and don’t plan to any time soon. The long butt on those Sumu-Su “tights” (made out of rayon!) has me cracking up.

December 11, 2018 / 5:34 pm

I would purchase some items if I had 25% off, but I’ll just wait and see if they make it to WMTM.
      I agree about the “ long butt” situation on those tights.

December 11, 2018 / 6:32 pm

I believe that SC members have to provide their size(s) and aren’t permitted to buy clothing outside of their size using the discount. During F&F, they can buy any item they want, regardless of size. So SC members could use it to buy gifts for their spouses or what-have-you. I agree that they should extend it to all shoppers for a weekend like every other retailer on the planet does. It’s pretty lame, just like this upload.

• Anon
        December 11, 2018 / 9:49 pm

I think they are the only retailer I know of that never has coupon codes available to regular shoppers. Ever.

• anonymous
      December 12, 2018 / 9:40 am

To get certified, it costs hundreds of $$$. If you want a discount, spend the money to get a certification.

We can only use this discount on our sizes for ourselves. They have our sizes on file and it is checked (at least my store does). I cannot just buy whatever with that discount. I can only use it on myself. Once a year they allow us to buy stuff for friends and family with the same discount for Christmas gifts. Many places give fitness instructors a discount (Athleta is 30% off), not sure why that’s an issue.

Lululemon does several things throughout the year through their stores and through social media and the “reward” is a discount of 25%. The Ghost Run, the 40/80 challenge in January are a couple of them that I know of so everyone has the opportunity to get that.

• Anon
        December 12, 2018 / 10:05 am

To be clear, I’m not challenging the Sweat Collective discount or even the friends and family one right now. I have no problem with that. It’s smart on their part to get people in fitness to wear their clothes while teachibg a class, etc.

I think the point is that they don’t ever seem to do coupon codes and a lot of the stuff that reaches WMTM are things no one really wanted to buy in the first place. I know there are run challenges and that’s great….if you are a runner. Even the International Women’s Day one is carried out in kind of a weird, secretive manner. I’m just saying that a coupon code for non-runner, non-SC shoppers on occasion would be nice.

December 12, 2018 / 12:13 pm

I agree that the complaint isn’t directed towards those who do get a discount. Many of us have jobs that require coursework, certifications, and work related expenses that come out of our own pockets.
          I don’t do any runs or events, but would love to have a discount for being a good customer. Lululemon would be smart to think about and show appreciation for their regular customers.

• anon
            December 12, 2018 / 6:50 pm

It’s just so ridiculous that Lulu will not ever give it’s customers a break, EVER, and it sucks when you have the commune members boasting about their “certifications, etc.” Give me a break. More BS from a lousy company with lousy customer service. Finding out about this discount code only given to select “members” is salt in the wound.
            I just decided to empty my cart…

December 13, 2018 / 2:29 pm

Agreed!!

• Des
          December 12, 2018 / 5:41 pm

Well said!

• MC
        December 12, 2018 / 5:28 pm

My sister is a yoga and pilates instructor for a high end chain gym. She spent 3+ years on both certifications and more than $6000 on education. She also went to graduate school for anatomy ($70k for 2 years). She does continuing ed throughout the year for both and spends addtional hundreds if not a couple of thousand dollars. She is a size 6 in all things Lululemon with an exception of a few items which either run too big or too small. Lululemon corporate and shops all have her size in record. I’m a size 10 and she is not allowed to buy anything for me with her discount except for holidays and Ghost Run. I try and take advantage of this time. She is also only allowed to buy 15 items in ONE transaction. She totally deserves SC in my opinion. She worked hard and looks great in their clothes. She also gives feed back on their items twice a week. I know you aren’t arguing this point. I just wanted to explain all that she did to get this discount.

December 12, 2018 / 7:21 pm

Ghost Run and 40/80 Challenge are thinly veiled ploys to use customers to market the brand through Strava and other social media platforms. As a runner, I participate in both because why not, but it doesn’t feel like lululemon is doing me any favors in spite of the 25% coupon “reward” that carries a very prompt expiration date.

I’ve never really felt that this arrogant company values me as a customer, so the lack of a true F&F discount that is open to all customers is par for the course.

11. Anon
    December 11, 2018 / 4:39 pm

ONE WORD- HORRENDOUS!! I saw the Chill Going Strong Jacket in the store today. It’s so FUGLY. Who would buy that for $168!?!?! No thanks even on mark down

December 11, 2018 / 5:00 pm

I was thinking of ordering …. what is it that makes it so “ugly” IRL?

• Anon
        December 11, 2018 / 7:03 pm

The jacket is too short, shoulders are odd, the jacket runs small, sleeves are too long and super tight and over all fit is just really off and unflattering

• JP
      December 11, 2018 / 5:56 pm

Actually it’s $178 on the Canadian side. I looked at it because I was trying to see what mysterious design feature or fabric could possibility justify the price tag. I am stuptified…

December 11, 2018 / 5:40 pm

Love the dark red “Winter Warrior Parka”, but not for $448.00. I was surprised to see that the model is listed as 5’5” tall.

• Estella Morrison
      December 11, 2018 / 7:31 pm

I was surprised about the model’s height too, but in a positive way. I’m 5’5”, so finally I don’t have to guess how long that coat would be on me. I would like to see more variety in height and sizes, but this is a step in the good direction.

13. Jess
    December 11, 2018 / 6:46 pm

The color ombré tights are a total Outdoor Voices springs pant rip off!!! That’s sad. OV does them waaaaay better and they are super flattering. I wore mine today!

December 12, 2018 / 10:34 am

I thought the same thing! Though I have tried OV, and I vastly prefer Lululemon’s fabrics. However, to each their own, and I completely agree that the OV ones are more flattering.

• Cindy
        December 12, 2018 / 5:08 pm

Agree OV does a better job on that pattern but I, too, prefer the Lulu fabric. Finally was able to try on a pair of OV when I found the at a Marshalls store, of all places.

14. Runrunyogi
    December 11, 2018 / 7:22 pm

I’m definitely attracted to the red Winter Warrior Parka but Lulu needs to start providing pertinent information like length and actual temperature ratings. That price tag is right up there with Pajar, but the coat from Pajar I’m interested in is rated at -22 F and is 38″ long. I also wish Lulu would give customers coupons periodically. They track how much we are each spending and could adjust accordingly….. just a thought. (Especially since companies like Athleta have stepped up their games.)

• Amy
      December 12, 2018 / 9:06 am

I’m going to second this sentiment across the Lulu brand. At this point, some of the content descriptions literally just say “fabric” or some type of blend. There’s no effort to put the item’s dimensions (including length).

This, and the lack of photographs of the inside of the garment, doesn’t make sense to me.

• shadowy_lady
      December 12, 2018 / 11:48 am

I have not tried this new parka tbh but I would recommend the Pajar parka’s. I actually love their winter boots too (the heritage line). Canadian here and the boots and the parka keep me warm down to -35C here in Ottawa.

• Estella Morrison
        December 12, 2018 / 2:59 pm

I second your positive opinions on Pajar. I just bought their parka (i have bought Pajar boots for long years now), and it’s too warm for the -1 C that we are having. The parka was a tad cheaper and lighter than the two Canadian parkas I see on almost everybody. Until this brand gets discovered, I will enjoy not melting into a sea of Canadian Goose and Mooseknuckles.

15. Estella Morrison
    December 11, 2018 / 7:37 pm

There was nothing in this upload that caught my eye.
    The Lab pieces keep getting uglier and pricier, and don’t even seem practical to me. I wonder who buys them.

• Tamham
      December 12, 2018 / 11:16 am

Same! The lab pieces used to be so stylish and versatile. These are terrible.

December 11, 2018 / 9:14 pm

I find it very hard to get excited about pieces that look bad on the models. The pics of the ethereal sweater and other tips are pulled down so far that they don’t flatter and appear shapeless then I’m left wondering if the model is 5’10” how long would that sweater be on my 5 ‘3″ ?

17. December 11, 2018 / 11:25 pm

Why do they keep introducing the very fugly Lab clothes? That’s some of the ugliest clothes going! I think it’s time to let the stylist go 😳. AND STILL NO TUCK AND FLOW! Why?

December 15, 2018 / 11:59 am

Please stop whining about the tuck and flows!

• Anon
        December 16, 2018 / 7:57 am

Omg I’m so with u! I’m also sick of people whining about t and f top lol

18. Corlyn
    December 12, 2018 / 3:44 am

The rulu long sleeve… short belly? Lol rulu pieces are for warmth! And that middriff shirt defeats the purpose! Ahhhh i havent bought anything! But I am saving money!

19. shadowy_lady
    December 12, 2018 / 11:51 am

I don’t hate the upload as much as some of you (except for the Lab stuff which are hiddy). But nothing calls me except for the mockneck Restless sweater. Does anyone own this and how do you like it? I would wear it as a base layer for running in winter and already own a few regular restless sweaters (from the past)

• Amy
      December 12, 2018 / 12:50 pm

I’m sorry I haven’t seen the mockneck version yet. I do have a few Restless items from the past. You might want to know that this year’s and last year’s models are considerably thinner than previous versions. The fabric does not feel as thick and warm. I bought the black 1/2-zip and returned it. The thickest, most warm from this year’s release are the ones with the patterns (not the solid colors). But they are not as thick as older Lulu Restless items.

• shadowy_lady
        December 13, 2018 / 12:42 pm

Oh I agree with you. I saw the Restless sweaters on stores (different kinds) and the fabric was all over the place. My first Restless sweater was from 4 years ago and it’s really nice and thick. This year I got a patterned half-zip one which was thicker than their solid ones, but still not as thick as my old one.

December 12, 2018 / 2:38 pm

Well I will start my comment on a positive note. I love that they are adding new design elements to staple designs. I am very happy to see the l/s Swiftly in a turtleneck style, however, I don’t want any of the colours offered. I have been hoping for years now that they would do a Swiftly turtleneck. I bought the Wooly Wonder turtleneck last week and I love it.

The Chill Going Strong Jacket style is not grabbing my attention. I wonder if we will see any new tech fleece 1/2 zips this winter. The last couple of years have been disappointing in style and quality of fabric in their tech fleece 1/2 zips.

I am one of the many who has not been happy with the Restless products the last few years, again in design (shorter versions) and substandard fabric compared to years past. However, this year I bought a couple of 1/2 zips on WMTM, in the diamond pattern and I have to say the fabric is on par with my Restless from about 5 years ago so I am very happy with them.

As for the Lab Line, enough already! People actually get paid to come up with this stuff? I say people, not designers, because there are no design elements whatsoever in these pieces.

I also have add that the pricing this winter for a lot of their product is getting ridiculous especially in Canada and I just don’t mean their puff/down jackets.

As for a loyalty program, there is never going to be a straight across the board for all customers any type of discount based on spending, etc. LLL launched a “loyalty program” in Edmonton this past summer and for $118. or $128. you get a pair of Aligns along with free pass to sweat classes. I believe that is an annual fee but I don’t know all the particulars. I guess it has been a big hit in Edmonton and they will probably branch out to other cities soon. I just read a short article about it recently in Stockwatch, when I looked up LLL.

21. FA
    December 12, 2018 / 4:57 pm

No one has commented on how extremely ugly the Lab collection Sumu-su dress and Sumu-su shirt are. Seriously, they’re just oversized shirts. Lulu’s lab designers need to be fired. Outrageous.

• shadowy_lady
      December 13, 2018 / 12:45 pm

lol, I said in my comment above the lab stuff is hiddy 😀 you are not alone

22. Des
    December 12, 2018 / 5:46 pm

Yes, the Lab needs to go… shut her down.

23. Anon
    December 12, 2018 / 6:00 pm

I tried on red parka in store today. It is true to size and colour is pretty. However I thought the square pockets made me look hippy. Not sure I was in love with it because of the front view. I do have the 25 off to use…I’m not in sweat collective…my friend didn’t get it but I did. Even with discount I am not tempted to get jacket.
    I agree with lab comments. Rowena is able to convince people in Lulu land to buy the fugly outlet stuff from lab lol. Can’t believe people buy the stuff that doesn’t sell. She works her magic lol
    Love the blog and feedback from people. Very helpful when deciding to get an item

• Cristina
      Author
      December 13, 2018 / 1:28 pm

Lulu Land is the most profitable retail arbitrage gig I’ve ever seen. Anyways, re the lab. I hate cupro. I hate Cupro from the lab and I hate it in any other store including Aritzia. I have negative ASMR feelings when I look at it or touch it.

• Estella Morrison
        December 16, 2018 / 12:02 pm

I call it “my fingers want to throw up” feeling, lol

24. anon
    December 12, 2018 / 7:30 pm

I’m starting to view coats and jackets much like I would an expensive purse. Rather than blow my money every year on cheaper coats, I decided to buck up and buy a Canada Goose jacket. I got 10% off at Neimans thru Ebates so it was 100 off and for an extra 3-400 dollars, I now have a coat that will last me 10 years, maybe more. I wore it out for a walk and I didn’t feel ANYTHING getting through, it was life changing. The Lulu coats are so freaking dumpy looking, I can’t stand it. I come back every year HOPING they will make feminine designs again, but this stuff is absolute garbage. I’m so glad I still have my old Lulu stuff…oh, and I wish I could UNREAD the fact that they selectively offered a discount to *certain* select *members.* What a farce, I’m embarrassed I’ve wasted so much money on this company through all their CRAP

December 13, 2018 / 1:04 pm

I’m starting to seriously look at other options for my workout clothing as well. Around Black Friday I received email discount codes from Athleta, Sweaty Betty, and Bandier, but I’ve never received anything from Lululemon. If they can offer discounts for purchases for friends of family of instructors, they can surely offer a discount for their regular customers.
      I’ve spent LOTS of money over the years and am feeling that Lululemon doesn’t particularly value my business.

December 13, 2018 / 1:06 pm

Meant to write “ for friends and family of instructors”

December 13, 2018 / 11:08 am

Will they not update the WMTM section in anticipation of Boxing Day do you think?

• Anon
      December 13, 2018 / 11:28 pm

Yes, that’s how it’s gone the past few years. They wait until boxing day to put more on wmtm. Sometimes, they wait until the holiday return period is over to mark down some of the better items.

December 13, 2018 / 3:43 pm

I have two discount codes for 25% off up to 15 items available. They sent me one to my old email (haven’t purchased anything with it for two years) and one to my new email. My friends and family are tired of receiving lulu lol so I will not be using them

• hc
      December 13, 2018 / 9:42 pm

you have a code you’re not going to use…?

27. Klo
    December 14, 2018 / 2:51 pm

I love reading all these. Makes me laugh. I was Christmas shopping at the mall today and didn’t even go into lulu.but I still love reading the blog. Madewell is getting my $$$. I am over athleisure and loving all the cute jeans. Straight leg, demi boot…high rise. I love them all.

28. buggie
    December 15, 2018 / 7:51 am

I agree with Klo. Im kinda over athleisure but still love reading this blog. The comments are so fun when there – especially when are a ton of them like this… although I really don’t like the mean ones 🙁 Literally every athleisure company I can think of offers a “fitness professional discount” – all of them (lulu, sweaty betty, athleta, werkshop, etc., etc.). I wish people would try to check themselves a bit when they get so emotional about lulu that they start being mean to people. It’s a bummer to read. Especially when we are all having so much fun bonding about the ugly lab collection! LOL.

• cindy
      December 15, 2018 / 11:37 am

this^^^^^ Thanks Buggie, well said.

• JP
        December 16, 2018 / 7:26 pm

Completely agree Buggie! Beautifully said. And since you reminded me again about the lab collection it got me laughing again since it’s so ridiculous!😂😂😂😂😂

Was happy to see the transformation wrap return as it’s one of the few wraps/cardigans that actually look good on me. Happy to see nice colours in it too! This wrap and the circle cardigan I got due to Christina’s info in the Nordtroms summer sale and I am happy and set!

• Amy
      December 16, 2018 / 2:33 am

Agree—it’s understandable that Lulu gives discounts to fitness pro’s. I think it’s nice that they give discounts to first responders too. Firefighters particularly have to be in shape to do their work, and a lot of them work out daily because their job is really grueling physically.

Personally, I’m frustrated with Lulu’s holiday price hikes and the quality slippage for some items. As a company, they have so much potential. Delivering quality women’s clothes with good functional design was such a strength. There are some items that just work so well. Fortunately, other companies learned from them and now understand that there is a market for women’s clothing with (gasp!) pockets big enough for a cell phone, fabrics that hold up when you move, and that flatter.

Lulu’s prices this season seem particularly out of whack for what they are offering. Small example–I wore a Patagonia fleece jacket ($129/Los Gatos) to compare to Lulu’s So Sherpa ($148). The Patagonia has a wind-proof lining (Lulu’s is unlined), was more flattering, and is cheaper. Plus Patagonia donates a ton of money to protect the environment. So the $25% discount brings the Lulu jacket more in line with where that hoodie should be priced in my opinion. Anyway, it’s okay–it’s just that I would be sad to see Lulu go in the direction of J Crew.

• EstellaMorrison
        December 16, 2018 / 12:40 pm

Well, Amy. You must be from the States. For us Canadians, the Patagonia Los Gatos jacket sells for CAD$181.06 at Nordstrom. It is indeed lined with a nice satiny fabric (although nowhere does it mention in its description that it’s windproof). $128 US is $165.88 CAD, plus shipping from the USA, if we buy it online from somewhere else. So, comparing the prices in Canadian dollars, Lululemon still comes ahead, even if the Sherpa jacket is $158.00 here in Canada. (I think that’s what LLL is banking on with their undoubtedly high prices.) If you are able to buy this jacket with a 25% discount, it’s even better! I love the Sherpa line, which is very warm, although Patagonia is a great brand too. Enjoy your jacket!

• Amy
          December 16, 2018 / 1:57 pm

Oh, you know what–my mistake! Sorry–I was actually thinking of the Patagonia Retro-X women’s jacket with the liner. Which is $199 in the States (yes, that’s where I am). I’m glad to hear that you love their line!! Maybe I’ll take another look at it (sadly I don’t get a discount) 🙁

My apologies!

• Amy
          December 16, 2018 / 1:58 pm

Oh, you know what–my mistake! Sorry–I was actually thinking of the Patagonia Retro-X women’s jacket with the liner. Which is $199 in the States (yes, that’s where I am). I’m glad to hear that you love Lulu’s Sherpa line!! Maybe I’ll take another look at it (sadly I don’t get a discount) 🙁

My apologies!

29. Danika
    December 17, 2018 / 12:32 pm

I think the real issue (frustration) is not the discount certain groups get. I am 100% supportive of first response people, trainers and fitness people getting a discount.
    the frustration is when the rest of us don’t get anything. and before I hear about entitlement, etc, let me say that this is 2018 (well, almost 2019). in this day and age people expect retailer discounts. maybe this ‘no discount’ policy worked in 2008, but that is not the case anymore. failure to acknowledge this and adapt to change will result in Lulu getting less and less sales. Look at Sears, Toys R Us and others. they will fade if they do not embrace the times.