Lululemon Holiday Uploads! The upload is live! There has been no rhyme or reason to how and when Lululemon is uploading their new product drops this holiday. Traditionally they’ve done twice a week uploads in December until the holiday shipping time cutoff. This year they’ve missed a few of the extra uploads. This week they just did a very light upload on Monday… not sure if there will be a regularly scheduled Tuesday upload considering this one is so light.

Sorry I haven’t been able to do a Holiday Gift Guide this season. I may get one up yet but it’s been really busy this month for me. I’m hoping that instead of a Traditional Blogger Gift Guide, we could share in this upload post in the comments those ‘can’t live without’ items we have. I’d love it if we could share our own favorite things in the comments and maybe we can inspire each other with those last minute tricky gifts. I’ll add more of my own in the comments but my current ‘can’t live without’ item is my Molton Brown items. I love the Ylang Ylang and Coco Sandalwood shower gel and body lotions. Make sure to share your own Must Have list, your husbands or special someones, your kids etc.

Fast & Free Crop II

Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
Love Crew International Women’s Day
Noir Crop
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

December 17, 2018 / 4:20 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I was just at Lululemon a couple of days ago because I had a gift card to use. I tried on the Scuba Hoodie Plush and ended up buying it (even though I wasn’t looking for a hoodie).
    I put it on and it was like being wrapped up in a cozy blanket. I bought the Adobe color and ordered the black. There are so many great details on this jacket (fully lined, gold tone zipper and hardware, piping on the front and hood, ribbon drawstring on the hood).
    It’s the nicest and most luxurious item I have ever bought from Lululemon.

• Cristina
      Author
      December 17, 2018 / 5:08 pm

I picked that scuba up too in Dark Adobe. I liked it in both black and Adobe but the gold stood out more on the adobe.

• LZ
      December 20, 2018 / 4:59 am

I can’t decide if I’m more relieved at not spending $128+tax on a hoodie–or disappointed all colors in my size are sold out.

2. Rise and Shine
    December 17, 2018 / 4:51 pm

Did you see the lifting gloves, Cristina? They must have had you in mind!

I think I need the plush joggers. Too bad I already have maroon joggers. The black aren’t too appealing, but the snuggle factor is undeniable. I might hold out in hopes of a third color.

I really like the colors of the new FTBW bra, which I’ve been resisting in the name of practicality, but may have to cave on. Rats! I’ve been doing so well about not buying myself gifts!

The In Profile jacket also looks promising, but no fabric info is frustrating. I’m thinking it’s Luon, but I could be wrong. It would be nice if the website would actually be helpful. The old days were much better in terms of the site.

• Cristina
      Author
      December 17, 2018 / 5:07 pm

They are really cute! I don’t use lifting gloves but if they ever do lifting straps or wrist wraps I’m in. Although… my coach always yells about buying our lifting straps at the climbing store where you can just buy nylon straps for dirt cheap.

What is up with their lack of descriptions and info. They must not currently have a copywriter on staff.

December 17, 2018 / 5:04 pm

Any reviews on the Pack It Down Again vest?

4. D
    December 17, 2018 / 5:20 pm

Any feed back on PrimaLoft fleece? I want a nocturnal teal hoodie…wishing it was released in the plush version but released in thePrimaLoft. Is it a comfy soft fabric or is it stiff? Does it fade badly? Thanks in advance!!!

5. Anon
    December 17, 2018 / 8:22 pm

Super disappointing upload. This better NOT be it for xmas!

6. Cam
    December 18, 2018 / 9:37 am

I love Molten Brown products! The orange bergamot is my favorite and the scent has staying power.

I visited my local store to purchase the pink (Misty Merlot) Runderful Long Sleeve but noticed the Rush Jacquard Black White color was much softer and a bit more thick than the other colors. I usually don’t go for grey tones but the fabric on this one is amazing. I usually wear a size 4 but went for the 6 because the fabric was a bit more compressive and the 6 also added length. All the other colors had the same fabric. Just an FYI if anyone else is looking to purchase this one. I’m glad I shopped in person this time.

Happy Holidays everyone!

• Danika
      December 18, 2018 / 12:13 pm

I noticed the same thing too!

• Cristina
      Author
      December 18, 2018 / 1:52 pm

Ooh I have a little mini sample bottle of that one and I’m saving it.

7. Corrie
    December 18, 2018 / 10:19 am

Did anybody try on the plush versus the primaloft scubas yet? Debating between plush Adobe and nocturnal teal primaloft but can’t make it into the store until Thursday and really worrying they will be sold out. Wanted to know if they are tts. I have a size 6 light cotton scuba that fits tight on me and a size 8 Terry scuba that has more room and is more comfortable to wear. I just don’t know if I should go for an 8 or a 10 in the plush/primaloft scubas. I’m usually a 6 but want to size up either 1 or 2 sizes so I can layer and feel more comfortable.
    Maybe I can convinxe my hubby we have to go today instead 🤣

December 18, 2018 / 10:43 am

I can’t speak to the pirmaloft scuba, but I do have the plush scuba. The scuba plush is tts for me. I almost always wear an 8 in tops and jackets. Although I fit into a 6, I don’t like my tops and jackets to be tight or restrictive, so I prefer the 8.

8. Joanna
    December 18, 2018 / 12:50 pm

I don’t really want anything from the little upload we had Monday. I did recently get the plush Scuba in the black and love it! Adobe doesn’t really suit me, but I do love the gold hardware on that way more. Also, got melanite fast and frees, but those aren’t new. I’m really into smelling like a marshmellow this season for some reason lol, so I suggest the new holiday scent from the body shop called Vanilla Marshmellow, it’s divine! I don’t buy a lot of high end make up or hair products anymore, so can’t really suggest those types of things. Blundstones are on my wish list; I always steal my husband’s. 😉

• Joanna
      December 18, 2018 / 12:51 pm

Spelled Marshmallow wrong, whoops!

December 18, 2018 / 1:14 pm

Joanna, just wondering about the melanite Fast and Frees. Is the melanite a grayish color or more greenish? And is it a medium tone or a dark tone? It’s so hard to tell what color something is from their website photos. Many times I have received items that looked nothing like the photos. Thanks!

• Joanna
          December 18, 2018 / 2:36 pm

It looks really gray to me, not greenish. Although I have not worn them at the gym yet in better lighting. I was looking at them under yellowish lighting. They seem dark to me – I guess we will see when I get to the gym. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help!

• Cristina
      Author
      December 18, 2018 / 1:49 pm

If you are exploring marshmallow scents, I was in Marshalls yesterday and TJ Max (finding great teacher gifts there btw!), and they had Philosophy sets in the melting marshmallow scent.

• Joanna
        December 18, 2018 / 2:33 pm

Cristina – I am exploring them! I found a Calgon body spray in Walmart too that was marshmallow. I don’t have a Marshalls or TJ Max here unfortunately. 🙁

9. Sarah
    December 18, 2018 / 1:10 pm

I’m always excited to hit the Lush after Christmas sale. I’m asking for a gift card there. I got the plush scuba in black to put under the tree for myself. I found it TTS and very cozy. I have the Athleta oozy karma hoodie from last year and love it. Not sure about the Kozy Karma stuff this year, will have to check out in store…
    Happy holidays!

• JP
      December 18, 2018 / 7:41 pm

Sarah, lush has an after Christmas sale?? On what? How could I not know about this? I will have to check that out as I use the sleepy cream as a body lotion ( sometimes charity pot too) and I love it!

• Stacy
        December 18, 2018 / 8:31 pm

It’s usually limited to BOGO on the Christmas stuff, but sometimes the wrapped Christmas presents contain their regular line (if you are looking for non-Christmas items.)

• Anon
          December 19, 2018 / 4:58 pm

Yes and it’s usually a nightmare (or it has been the past few years) so get online early and prepare to wait in a waiting room! Worth it for the good stuff. Oh, and they usually restock so keep checking back!

10. Wei
    December 19, 2018 / 12:59 pm

Ordered the All night festival bag. It looks like there is hardware on both sides, an improvement from II but $10 more? Hopefully this is a good replacement for my well loved original festival bags. It is frustrating though there is no description on the website whatsoever. I assume that the fabric is Nylon? We will see.

11. Klo
    December 20, 2018 / 1:02 pm

i have looked at every photo of the primaloft scuba and can’t see anything unique about it or anything that would make it warmer. Someone on luluaddict commented on last years being warmer than this years plush but the plush is cozier…Anyone hAve last years that can comment? I was able to track down a light iris plush but not a black. I originally scrolled right past it because it looked so much like athleta’s and I passed in that one after trying in but like usual…you girls sold me with all of your rave reviews about it. Lol. Looks like about the only hit lulu had this holiday season.

12. Meg
    December 21, 2018 / 3:49 am

I have the Primaloft from last year and LOVE it. It looks the same as a regular scuba, but the fabric is different and that is what keeps you so warm. Is super soft.

13. SW
    December 21, 2018 / 12:58 pm

I must be the only person who did not like the Plush Scuba. It was nice and cozy but was HUGE compared to a regular scuba in the same size and looked terribly sloppy, but size down was too small. I didn’t need it so worked out better that way, but glad to hear so many are liking it, it is very cozy.

14. ANON
    December 21, 2018 / 2:00 pm

These have been the most disappointing holiday uploads. I don’t remember a year when I did not find something I liked on each upload. I am thinking they may be holding out for the Xmas /Boxing Day upload….hopefully. Xmas is the time when I buy most of my lulu with this year being the exception. Only purchased the transformation wrap – I am very happy with that purchase.

December 23, 2018 / 12:43 pm

Well I bought a crew sweater and I am super disappointed with the navy color. There has just been nothing for me! On the other hand I was able to snag a lululemon inspire jacket (2011) in brand new condition! Well, that is when stuff was made tough and too last! I only paid 60$ for it! Fits like a dream! So ya too bad Lulu doesn’t want my money! I would have paid 200$ for it! I even see the Lulu store isn’t that busy. Hope the prices are slashed considerably for Boxing Day!

16. Juliana
    December 23, 2018 / 1:34 pm

Hey Lulumum, ona side note……do you think Lulu will have a Boxing Day/Warehouse sale this year???

• Kate
      December 24, 2018 / 9:50 am

Yes! What’s the plan for Boxing Day?

• Cristina
      Author
      December 24, 2018 / 11:24 am

Yes, on Boxing Day (December 26) they will have markdowns in stores and new product drop. Not sure about warehouse sale just yet.

December 24, 2018 / 7:03 am

BOXING DAY IS UP!!! Lol ALL THEY DID WAS CHANGE THE NAME TO BOXING DAY FROM WMTM. Don’t see steeper discounts. Or anything additional added…. so ya…. boring.

December 24, 2018 / 10:25 am

What?!?! You’re kidding!?!? I was in the store this morning and there was hardly any marked down items on the floor at all. I guess boxing day in the store actually comes out on Boxing day?!?

December 24, 2018 / 8:05 pm

Christmas Eve: 11:00 pm EST… heading to bed and looked at Lulu’s website. New items are being added as well as discounted items on WMTM. I guess they want people to use their gift cards on Christmas.

19. Klo
    December 24, 2018 / 9:21 pm

Has anyone noticed pilling on their scuba plush? I have light iris and have been wearing it a little bit each day since It got it 5 days ago. The front of it is getting all pilly and I haven’t even washed it yet.

• Anon
      December 27, 2018 / 7:31 pm

I have it also. I already washed mine and wore it a lot and no pilling. I threw mine in the dryer also

20. Juliana
    December 24, 2018 / 11:05 pm

Boxing Day sales are up and running. Got a Spanish Rose Calm and Cozy!

21. Aimee
    December 25, 2018 / 7:37 am

Does any one know where the black hiking boot in the first picture above is from?

22. Stylistadiva
    December 25, 2018 / 9:37 am

I’m disappointed with the Boxing Day uploads. Not much that are must haves for me. Seems to be a lot of older merchandise.

December 25, 2018 / 12:04 pm

Agreed! Very meh

• Pdxmama
        December 25, 2018 / 8:22 pm

Is this it for Boxing Day??? Oh wow… extremely disappointed while my wallet shouts for joy 😛

December 25, 2018 / 11:15 am

Can anyone comment on the on my level barrel bag? Thanks!!

• Des
      December 26, 2018 / 1:02 pm

I have it and love it. It’s pretty basic but a great in between size. Also much lighter than other bags. I got black.

December 26, 2018 / 2:37 pm

Thanks!! I waited to long and it sold out on line but got one on phone order thankfully!! I want something that’s fairly minimal and lightweight so this sounds perfect!!! Thank you! And yes, black for me too. Black always!!

24. LZ
    December 25, 2018 / 3:59 pm

I grabbed a sun setter tank for $29 but wasn’t wowed with anything else.

I’m halfway interested in the parallel stripe lux WUs. Does anyone know if they’re backed in white? If so, they’re a no go for me.

• Sarah
      January 2, 2019 / 6:05 pm

The parallel stripe is not backed in white. Just received mine today, they look the same on the inside, the pattern is wove in the fabric.

25. anon
    December 26, 2018 / 10:55 am

i picked up a reveal bra in navy but that’s it

26. Anon
    December 26, 2018 / 6:02 pm

I ended up with a transformation wrap. Glad I waited to purchase!

27. Anon
    December 26, 2018 / 10:17 pm

Hi Ladies, does anyone know if Everlux from the In Movement tight is a similar material to nulu? I wear a size 2 in Aligns but a size 4 in luxtreme. Should I purchase the size 2 or 4? Thank you in advance!

December 27, 2018 / 5:40 am

I have the Power Lines leggings in Everlux. They feel soft like Nulu but aren’t as stretchy and are supposed to be more durable. I bought my tts that I wear in Luxtreme and Nulux leggings and the fit is perfect. (I also size down in Aligns).
      I have worn my Everlux leggings numerous times and love the softness and how they stay put when I’m working out. They have washed well and haven’t stretched out as of yet. What I don’t like is that they attract lint and I imagine they attract pet hair, too.

• ANON
      December 27, 2018 / 7:30 am

I wear a 2 in Aligns. The In Movement Tight is my favorite style and also wear a 2. I tried on a size 4 and really didn’t notice much of a difference, so you’re probably safe to go with either–just note the In Movements have a more compressive waistband than Aligns, so I’d go with a 4 if that’s a concern.

If luxtreme styles have a waistband seam, I buy 4’s–but if they don’t, I buy 2’s.

For reference, I’m 5’2″ and 107lbs.