Lululemon Holiday Drops! The upload is live!

Today’s upload has been the equivalent of going to the mall to Christmas shop and circling the parking lot for two hours.

Loving the Scuba Hoodie Plush but not gravitating to any color in particular just yet. I also really like the Coast Hoodie and Coast Easy Wrap. I love modal hoodies and wraps, they are so cozy!  For those of you considering the Swiftly Sparkle, I’ve tried it on and found it fit tight and because of the lurex threads, it’s also slightly scratchy. This seems to be the unanimous opinion on facebook so far. It doesn’t photograph especially sparkly but the sparkle is much more obvious in person.

Define Jacket Flocked

Wunder Under High-Rise Tight
Foil

Wunder Under High-Rise Tight  Foil

Scuba Hoodie Glyde II

Scuba Hoodie Glyde

On My Level Rucksack

Shop The Lululemon Upload Right Here!

Coast Easy Wrap

I donā€™t see it!!!!

• Ashleigh
      December 4, 2018 / 2:13 pm

Neither do I. šŸ™

2. Looloo
    December 4, 2018 / 2:25 pm

Yay nothing I like. Wallet is safe.

3. Shadowy_lady
    December 4, 2018 / 2:59 pm

I also donā€™t see it. But I see random stuff listed under We Made Too much at regular price -_-

4. Crystal
    December 4, 2018 / 3:07 pm

See nothing

5. Anon
    December 4, 2018 / 4:20 pm

omg I have never seen such a huge retailer who can’t get their website (SH%&!) together especially during holidays!!! they suck

• Estella !
      December 4, 2018 / 4:44 pm

Nothing new here as far as their sucky IT/website goes, and nothing to do but wait until this company gets its act together.

6. Stacy
    December 4, 2018 / 4:21 pm

I’m having the same issue on both my laptop and phone. I can’t see the new stuff under “what’s new”. I have to do an individual search and even then, I had to click on the Swiftly Sparkle before the new pink color popped up. So annoying. I was planning to buy a few things. Maybe I’ll check back later.

December 4, 2018 / 4:51 pm

The leggings I ordered last Tuesday havenā€™t even shipped yet. šŸ¤Ø

December 4, 2018 / 5:03 pm

That upload sucked in a big way!! Get it together lululemon… Christmas coming and u barely add any items ….not impressed!!

December 4, 2018 / 8:37 pm

I take that back … they uploaded more!

9. Anon
    December 4, 2018 / 5:45 pm

Can anyone who got the luminosity’s last year comment on them? The 1 comment on the LL site someone said the sparkle fell off after 4 washes. ty

• Anon
      December 4, 2018 / 6:37 pm

My luminosity are still great. Sparkly and like new after many washes and DRYER

10. LZ
    December 4, 2018 / 6:48 pm

The plush scuba looks fantastically warm and softā€”but for $128? Iā€™ll pass. Wallet is safe.

• Rise and Shine
      December 5, 2018 / 1:59 am

I would have liked for it to be lined in something furry, like that Athleta one. That would make it worth the extra money for me.

• Cristina
        Author
        December 5, 2018 / 7:29 am

Apparently, it is fully lined in the silky sherpa fleece on the inside.

• Rise and Shine
          December 5, 2018 / 2:01 pm

Oh! So why didnā€™t they take any pictures of that?

Wish they would get better people taking the pictures. Blaring white backgrounds, models shot to make them look tall and skinny, rather than accurately depicting the product, next to no interior shots of jackets or bags. Ridiculous.

They are losing sales because of this stuff.

Thank you, Cristina, for doing their job for them!

December 4, 2018 / 6:51 pm

Finally I can see the upload. Unfortunately there isnā€™t anything I want. I was surprised to see the flocked fabrics being used again. It didnā€™t seem like they did that well last year.
    But I did like seeing the stripes on the scuba hoodie. Hopefully Lulu will incorporate some stripes into their leggings and tops in future uploads and ease up on the floral prints.

• shadowy_lady
      December 5, 2018 / 8:24 am

yes I liked that too (now that I can finally see the upload). Reminds me of my old Lulu stuff

12. Christina
    December 4, 2018 / 6:51 pm

Anyone else notice that Energy Bras are now US $58?! I was very displeased when I went to check out in a store over the weekend. Thatā€™s a STEEP increase in one go. Get over yourselves, lulu.

December 4, 2018 / 7:02 pm

šŸ˜³ Thatā€™s ridiculous!

• Noir
      December 4, 2018 / 7:03 pm

It’s just for those special edition. The regular Energy Bras are $52, which is over-priced I think though.

• Christina
        December 4, 2018 / 8:09 pm

Nope, sadly itā€™s all of them. šŸ™ I was hoping that was the case, but it is not.

December 7, 2018 / 10:12 am

Not on the US side. The foil is $58. Regular fabric is $52.

• Anon
      December 4, 2018 / 7:16 pm

Plenty of ebay re-sellers who have brand new energy bras for $50 and under. I bought so many energy bras on Ebay. I only wear energy bras from lululemon. They are great for running

December 4, 2018 / 7:05 pm

The toasty tech tights finally showed up in the U.S., but Iā€™m not willing to pay $138 for them. If they make it to WMTM I will consider purchasing.

14. ANON
    December 4, 2018 / 7:07 pm

Tried the flocked wunder under in stores today. I thought I would love them but they were just ok. I have some special edition wunder under from a couple years ago with a velvet stripe as well and it is a huge lint magnet. Can’t even lint brush it off. I saw the plush scuba as well. It is so soft inside. Loved the burgundy color with the gold zipper – it really stood out. I did not get it since I never wear hoodies. I am interested in the speed up tights in the black foil. I tried them in the wunder under version and liked the understated effect of the black foil – not quite as flashy and more wearable for me in the black versus the silver from last year. Was hoping to see the tuck and flow but no luck.

• amy
      December 5, 2018 / 2:47 am

Hi Anon at 7:07 pm–was the Plush Scuba a standard cotton inside (lining)? Or did it have a plushier lining? Thank you!

• PSA
        December 5, 2018 / 8:25 am

Hi Amy, I saw the Plush Scuba in stores yesterday and it has the same lining as the Principle Dancer Hoodie, really soft & furry.

• ANON
        December 5, 2018 / 8:36 am

HI, It was really soft almost like a plush blanket – smooth and soft – not nubby like a sherpa. Hope that helps. The adobe has a beautiful zipper and gold metal accents. It looked really nice.

15. Emily
    December 5, 2018 / 4:01 am

I have the sparkly swiftly and it isnā€™t too itchy for me personally. I wore it to work on Friday with a cardigan.

I am loving the Coast Easy wrap, not that I need another jacket. It kind of reminds me of the gratitude wrap (which I really wish theyā€™d bring back).

• daydesire
      December 5, 2018 / 6:42 pm

Gratitude wrap is back!

• Cristina
        Author
        December 5, 2018 / 6:46 pm

WHAT?????!!!! DETAILS! Is it coming or is it already spotted in store? what colors???

• daydesire
          December 10, 2018 / 9:32 pm

Yups, I have meant the transformation wraps, sorry. Also wish gratitude wraps would return.

• Emily
        December 9, 2018 / 4:31 am

Iā€™m curious too! Iā€™d love to hear details!

I checked out the Coast Easy Wrap in stores, but it is very thin.

16. Sarah
    December 5, 2018 / 4:23 am

A few things Iā€™m interested in – the plush scuba and the coast easy wrap, but those prices! Iā€™ll have to wait it out a little bit. Maybe we will see some good sales on Boxing Day…

December 5, 2018 / 5:39 am

Circling the parking lot for 2 hours, ha ha good one Cristina. I have been so disappointed in their website since Black Friday and I still can’t sign in to make an online order. It would be nice if they could show some consistency with their new product drop days. Is it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday???

I am finding the pricing on some of this new stuff ridiculously high. The pricing on those cropped sweatshirts and jackets are a joke. I wonder with the price increase of the Energy Bra if we will see a price hike on more staple items? As much as I like my sherpa mitts from a couple of years ago and would like another pair I still can’t justify paying close to $70. for them. NOTHING FOR ME THIS WEEK, STILL WAITING FOR CYBER MONDAY ORDER TO ARRIVE…

December 5, 2018 / 6:47 am

Is the flocked Cool Racerback a looser fit? Or is that model just so thin she doesn’t fill out the tank?

• JP
      December 5, 2018 / 10:24 am

I think she is just so thin she canā€™t fill out the tank. There are a couple of models like that. Clearly underweight and clearly donā€™t work out ( zero muscle tone) in all fairness there are a couple of thin ones that you can see some muscle tone. I donā€™t understand ( and never will) why lulu would use such models for althetic wear clothes. Itā€™s athletic wear. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

December 5, 2018 / 2:21 pm

A few of the models look athletic, but many do not. I wish they would choose athletic women with a variety of body types.

December 5, 2018 / 7:11 am

I ordered toasty techs in black (because, practicality wins) and am considering the plush scuba in adobe because it looks absolutely beautiful. I’ll watch for the coast hoodie and brisk running 1/4 zip on MD because they’re cute but not must-have for me.

20. RR
    December 5, 2018 / 9:15 am

That wrap looks super amazing. But I have to say that 138 is pretty crazy price wise. Not sure if I’ll pull the trigger

• Danika
      December 5, 2018 / 2:22 pm

did you see the Cashmere Vinyasa for…. wait for it…. $148.00?!?!
      yes, it is cashmere. but $148?? wow.

21. Heat
    December 5, 2018 / 10:16 am

Anyone know where I might find a size 10 Define jacket in shine? I ordered the foil Black Friday but have not noticed the shine online.

22. Anon
    December 5, 2018 / 1:30 pm

I am the woman who bought the set of Angel Wing Sherpa items last week. Although they took forever to arrive, I have to say that they were worth the wait. (Keep in mind, I am speaking as someone who was a huge LLL fan for a long time before becoming disillusioned over the past few years.)

I know that the Show Me the Sherpa items are ridiculously expensive. However, in my mind, they are worth the price. (If you don’t live in a cold climate, these pieces would admittedly be hard to justify. If you do, they are lovely and practical. As somebody else mentioned, they are super-super toasty and soft.)

Overall, if you liked the comparable accessories from 2 years ago, I think you will adore these. Personally, I think the cable knit makes them cuter than the previous smooth version. However, that is a matter of taste.

I also think the sizing is better, especially for the hat. Last time, the Sherpa hat was so tiny. I have a small head and that one was tight enough on me that it would migrate bizarrely to the top of my head. This year’s beanie fits me perfectly. (That being said, if your head is large, even this year’s may be snug.)

IMO, the 2018 mittens are also better than the 2016 ones were. They are slightly snugger — which is a good thing since the last iteration swamped my small hands. These are still very roomy, but feel somewhat more secure.

I also think the snood is quite nice. I lost the black infinity scarf from 2016 (which admittedly may have been nicer) but the snood does seem as if it will keep me warm, though I may have to fiddle with it to wrap it in place.

I think the Angel Wing color is classic and GORGEOUS, albeit a bit impractical!

Hope these notes help.

• Estella Morrison
      December 5, 2018 / 3:02 pm

Thanks for the useful review on the Sherpa items, Anon! I have my eyes on the beanie and the mittens, they would be indispensable in this frigid corner of my world. I just wish they came in a few more colours. I have the colour Angelwing, I cant wear black, and that mauve colour doesnā€™t go with anything. …and donā€™t even mention the prices, which I find outrageously high.

• Anon
        December 5, 2018 / 4:25 pm

Hi, Estella. I am glad I could be of help. I totally understand your feeling about the price. I practically gasped when I checked out with my three Angel Wing items. They are outrageously priced. If I didn’t already know (from 2 years ago when I got the Black set for Christmas) that I LOVED the Sherpa, I think I would have passed myself. However, I did not have any AW, and I think it’s a lovely neutral so could not resist. I am always cold and these accessories kept me warm, even in sub-zero F weather.

Honestly, if you already have pieces in AW from before, and you cannot wear black, I don’t think you are missing much. My friend bought the Misty Merlot mittens and ear warmer; that hue strikes me as darker (and possibly more neutral) IRL than on my computer screen. The color looked pretty on her, but I am not sure I would invest in it personally.

I seem to remember that they had Navy Sherpa items in the past which were nice. Ah well.

• JennB
          December 9, 2018 / 9:34 am

I totally agree on the color- the website image is more salmon. In real life, it appears much more raspberry.

• Anon
            December 9, 2018 / 10:49 am

Hi, again from the woman who bought the AW set.

That is a very good description of the Merlot, JennB. It is a dark color. Although nice in its own right, you may be disappointed if you want something with a medium tone.

Also, I want to clarify that the mittens — though smaller than in 2016 — are still pretty over-sized. (Indeed, I lost one from 2 years ago since it slipped off my hand.) When I tried on the current version again, they didn’t seem as if they would fall off, but they were not quite as snug as I hoped. (NOTE: I do have small hands.)

Anyway, I will likely keep the whole set since everything is so cute & warm and matchy-matchy — something I miss about vintage LLL — but I have not pulled off the tags just yet.

I think the beanie is pretty perfect though and left a 5 star review for it on the site.

December 6, 2018 / 5:35 am

Thanks for the review of the Sherpa items. I am the one who wrote above about holding back buying the mittens due to the price. I have the black/white striped ones from two years ago. I love them except that they are a bit too long so it’s good to hear that this year’s version are big snugger in fit.

• Anon
        December 9, 2018 / 10:53 am

You are SO welcome. As I said, they are not quite as small as I hoped, though the wrist seems snugger than the old version. (It may be that the single glove I have from 2016 stretched out some.)

• Anon
      December 6, 2018 / 7:11 am

Great review! I still have items from 2013/2014 that are in great condition but got them on MD so hoping to do the same this time around. The snood has been priced at $78 for at least 4 years now and it seems it always ends up getting marked down to $39 or so which is more reasonable. Fingers crossed!

• Anon
        December 9, 2018 / 10:57 am

Aww, you are so sweet. I know — the prices are admittedly VERY high.

I do not have a snood from LLL so thanks for the update on their MD history. I have not ripped off my tags quite yet, but as I said above, I love the beanie especially.

GOOD LUCK.

• Anon
      December 10, 2018 / 6:16 pm

I agree with you hands down 2018 version of Sherpa is nicer and more refined than 2016. The mittens fit so much better . My 2016 Sherpa mittens are HUGE! I bought the Sherpa beanie ,mittens and snood. Black is gorgeous and I just couldnā€™t leave the store without Angel Wing. Iā€™m so happy with them all. My family and I just got back from Calgary and these kept me so warm. I wore the mittens
      , beanie and snood for snowboarding . I was sooooo warm. They are pricy but all worth it. I wish theyā€™d make all these in Berry Mink or some kind of pink

23. Sara
    December 7, 2018 / 5:32 am

Was there no upload yesterday? I thought during the holidays uploads happened twice a week.