Lululemon Store Photos

Lots of Lululemon Store Photos for this week. Did you notice since last upload Lululemon added APL Shoes to the site?

On Your Mark Crop, Extra Mile Long SleeveLululemon On Your Mark Crop Lululemon On Your Mark CropExtra Mile Long Sleeve

Cut Above Hoodie *ExpressionLululemon Cut Above Hoodie *Expression Lululemon Cut Above Hoodie *ExpressionLululemon Cut Above Hoodie *Expression

foliage wunder under pant hi-rise nulux moody blues black
foliage wunder under pant hi-rise nulux moody blues black

Lululemon Get Set Long SleeveLululemon Get Set Long SleeveLululemon TightsLululemon Tights

APL Shoes

1. Tanya
    October 15, 2017 / 9:25 am

Do you like the APL shoes? They look cute on photos but to me they’re overpriced and overhyped (like LLL? lol). I got a pair of Tech Looms from Jackrabbit for $65 and was not impressed. I’m glad I didn’t pay full price. The colors are cute but they are stiff and I can’t see myself wearing these for running. Just for casual wear maybe some HIIT.

• Cristina
      October 15, 2017 / 9:29 am

Not particularly. Some of the colors and textures are enticing but if I had money to burn on sneakers right now, I’d be getting these Adidas or these Adidas in pink are probably my top choice. I have these ones which I got back in April and have really loved them. I don’t crossfit in them but when I’m running out the door these are what I can throw on with a more put together outfit and look sharp, or I can run in, or they are perfect for travel.

• Mrs. O
      October 15, 2017 / 2:47 pm

When I checked them out in store I thought they were a bit stiff too. The colors are fun but I’m not sure I’d pay that much when there are better shoes out there.

• LS
      October 16, 2017 / 9:51 am

I actually think it’s a little dishonest for an ‘activewear’ company to be selling fashion shoes (which aren’t even cute enough for the purpose) like they’re made for running or athletic pursuits.

2. Kaisha
    October 15, 2017 / 10:30 am

Did the Cut Above Hoodie *Expression upload yet? Is it available in the US?

• Klo
      October 17, 2017 / 1:11 pm

I saw it in a Us store today. Minnesota. Very Calvin Klein ish…IMO

3. Gymmie
    October 16, 2017 / 8:45 am

Agreed on shoes…for running i am spending $160 for brooks ghost or glycerin…as well as Hoka shoes…clifton arahi and clayton. Superior cushioned flexible shoes for running. The apl are pretty but i already have fun colour shoez for gym.

4. LS
    October 16, 2017 / 9:50 am

So tired of that white/gray space dye.

• Tanya
      October 16, 2017 / 12:26 pm

lol right? Like how much of that fabric did they buy?

5. Gymmie
    October 17, 2017 / 6:03 am

Long sleeve reflectives on uk site….maybe we will get them too. Price may be similar to outlet pricing less shipping and finder fees