Store Photos

Pace Rival Crop Formation Print, Sculpt Tank II Pop Orange, Go Lightly Backpack

Pace Rival Crop Formation Print

Pace Rival Crop Formation Print

Tight Stuff Tight II

Swiftly Tech T-Back

April 21, 2017 / 7:26 pm

I had to come on here and say that I just received my going places hooded jacket (sized down) and I love it!! Took the tags off immediately. I got black and want the grey too but my size is sold out.

• April 21, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Yay! Glad you like it!! I really like mine too. My favourite of all the spacer items.

2. April 21, 2017 / 8:23 pm

I didn't like that pattern much until I saw these pictures. Looks so different out in the sun!!

April 21, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Wow got the pop orange crb…very neon. Got the black swan f&f but not sure i love colour and not sure how many springy colours will go with it. May wait for another fun print….and those seawheeze sneek peaks yet…wow

April 21, 2017 / 10:26 pm

I've been dying to see a comparison. Can you compare to grapefruit or light flare? Is it similar or different from these 2?

• Rise and Shine
      April 21, 2017 / 11:33 pm

Got my Black Grape FAFs and Pace Rival Crops. I love the color! It's really dark. I think it will actually work really well with Spring colors like Pretty Purple, and some lighter blues and pinks. If it was a lighter shade, I think it might be too electric of a combination with pastel tops.

I took the tags off the FAFs and I think I may wind up keeping the Pace Rivals, too. (Greedy…)

I also got my Arise LSs in black and white and I love them. The cut is terrific and they're cozy warm. Yes, they're pricey, but to me they're worth it because I can wear them every day.

April 21, 2017 / 10:14 pm

got the mini back pack and i really like it. perfect size for when i don't want my big gym and school back packs