Sun Setter Bra, Sun Setter Crops

I posted a photo of my new Sun Setter Bra on instagram (icon links below this post and on the sidebar, or click here ) and I really love this little sports bra. If you are a C/D or DD this bra is nice and high at the sweatheart portion so there is great coverage, and the band is nice and wide and supportive. I tried this on under an off the shoulder tee, CRB, 105F singlet and a few other options and despite the high mesh neckline it looks really cute! It’s a really great way to create a layered look with your sports bra. Definitely a keeper for me. I still haven’t tried on the Sun Setter Crops, have any of you?

Sun Setter Bra

Aerial Drift Wunder Under Low Rise Tight, Ebb To Street Tank Dark Forest

This color palette really pleases me. Both this one and the Black Grape, Black Currant and Quicksand.

Aerial Drift Wunder Under Tight, Ebb To Street TankAerial Drift Wunder Under TightAerial Drift Wunder Under Tight

Shop The Post

1. Diana
    May 11, 2017 / 11:29 pm

Have you seen the Made to Shade Scarf online or in stores? I’m intrigued by this for an upcoming trip, but it’s new and has no reviews. I hope it’s in my local store soon so I can feel the fabric. I don’t have any vinyasa scarves so I have nothing to compare it to. The Made to Shade Scarf is quick-drying with UV protection, which is what I want for my trip. TIA!

2. Mrs. O
    May 11, 2017 / 11:35 pm

LLM, the sun setter bra looks so cute on you. I’m going to have to try it. I tried on the lean in bra and loved the look of it. I’m not brave enough to post a picture. Because it has less coverage on the cups, I sized up which gave better coverage. Surprisingly it had nice support because of the double band and the straps were just the right length to hold the girls up. I ended up taking it home with me.

I was curious about the sun setter crops too. The train times crop in dark forest was sheer on me so I want to try another crop in dark forest.

3. Ella
    May 12, 2017 / 1:49 am

I received my sun setter crops in dark forest today! First impressions are great but it was pouring rain and overcast all day (and it will be for 2 more days ugh) so I couldn’t do a true test for sheerness because the lighting was so poor. I didn’t detect any major issues though. Felt TTS and I actually really liked the silhouette of the stripe down the legs – very feminine and slimming. That sun setter bra is cute, but I’m not large chested (34b/c) so I’m not sure it would work for me. I recently ordered the free to be serene bra which is also meant for c/d cups and I felt like it was too stretchy and not supportive enough for me. Sizing down might have helped.

4. May 12, 2017 / 2:22 am

Hmmm I’m kind of digging the aerial drift print now. I will have to stop by the store this weekend to see for myself. I’m also curious about the sun setter crop. Hopefully the store near me has them!

5. Gymmie
    May 12, 2017 / 2:33 am

I saw aeriel drift wups and they are gorgeous. I bought the speed shorts but they did not match the wup or bra…they had a green cast and very little blue in them like the streaks in the wups. So not sure if they are keepers as i am not partial to the olive green colour mixed in with grey.

6. Christina
    May 12, 2017 / 4:13 am

Speaking of bras, has anyone tried the anew bra yet? I bought it in quicksand in a size down from my usual because it’s the only size they had. I NEVER size down in bras because although I am quite small up top I don’t like them too constricting. I am doubting my choice but it does surprisingly feel okay in the size down. Not sure about the side seams though.

• lulumum
      Author
      May 12, 2017 / 5:01 am

I tried it on with my Anew Tank and SS fit review. It felt a bit loose on me actually in my TTS so I’m pretty sure sizing down is fine in this bra. I would absolutely hang on to that one – it sold out in record time.

• Christina
        May 13, 2017 / 7:51 am

Thank you! Yes, that quicksand color is a real winner!

• May 12, 2017 / 12:58 pm

I sized down also in this bra, but I didn’t like how the cups fell to the side, so I returned mine.

• Christina
        May 13, 2017 / 7:52 am

There is something about the side fit… you are right. Thanks!

• LW
      May 12, 2017 / 3:57 pm

I was ultimately really disappointed with the Anew bra. The shape it gave me from the side was really unflattering. Returned. I honestly have to wonder sometimes if anyone involved in bra design at LLL is female/has boobs.

• Christina
        May 13, 2017 / 7:53 am

Ha ha! I know!

7. LW
    May 12, 2017 / 3:59 pm

Hearing that people don’t like the Sun Setter bra because the straps are too long and it apparently showcases armpit fat. Is it really that supportive? It doesn’t seem like it would be, and a lot of the pics I’m seeing are making it look like peoples’ boobs are kind of folding over the band.

• lulumum
      Author
      May 12, 2017 / 4:08 pm

I can definitely see that if you are short in the torso. I’m very long in the torso and have a long bust to shoulder span and the straps are comfortable on me and not tight. I also get a bit of lift from the straps, and support from the band but if the straps are loose I can see it losing all that support and being ill fitting.

8. Christina
    May 12, 2017 / 5:39 pm

Has the Ebb to Street tank uploaded yet or it’s just in stores so far?

9. Kara
    May 13, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I tried Lean on bra yesterday with full intention to buy to wear casually. But it did not work for me because it spreads out my boobs too far apart and looks like I barely have any boobs. I am 34D and usually wear a size 8 in bras and 4 in tanks

• lulumum
      Author
      May 13, 2017 / 5:17 pm

Oh no! The boob spread is the worst. I hate when bras do that.