Sneaky Upload Vinyasa Scarves

April 28, 2017

A sneaky upload on the Lululemon Canada and US website of two new Rulu  Vinyasa Scarves, Heathered Black Grape and Tonka Striped Heathered Slate. Hasn’t it been ages since Lululemon released a pretty rulu vinyasa? I bet you both of these are especially soft Rulu.

heathered grape vinyasa Black Grape Vinyasa Scarf
tonka striped heathered slate vinyasa scarftonka stripe heathered slate vinyasa scarf

Shop this post:

17 responses to “Sneaky Upload Vinyasa Scarves”

1. Lee says:

Thank you so much for the update! Had to purchase the black grape!! I’m so in love with this color!

2. BL says:

Hey lulumum, emailed you yesterday re: SW shorts. Did you receive it?

• lulumum says:

Hi! I’m so sorry I didn’t respond. My inbox got swamped and yours got lost in there. Thanks so much! I didn’t get in to SW so I’m not getting the shorts myself, but I’m going to try and get a ticket.

• BL says:

Oh that’s too bad. It’s good you’re local. You can snag a bib last minute. There are always injuries and things that come up and people can’t make it. Hope you get a spot!

3. Amy says:

I don’t think I can resist the tonka stripe…. slowly growing my vinny collection and there hasn’t been much to pick from recently

• lulumum says:

Of the two I suspect the tonka is going to be the softest one. That would be my pick even though I love Black Grape.

4. Del says:

Thanks LLM I ordered one of each to try out….if I can figure them out that is ?

5. Andrea says:

I wish they use one piece of fabric to make the one in Tonka stripe. 🙁

6. Beth says:

OT- pics of the new Seawheeze shorts are popping up online! I like them- but there are a lot of strong opinions both ways!

7. danika says:

did they go back to placing the contrasting ribbon on the outside?? that would be fantastic!! woohoo

LLM< do have to go to SW. I love reading your reviews each year. you must go, lol!!

8. Kat says:

Looks like a sneak peak of dark forest align crops with the Tonka stripe vanyasa . Hopefully those come in a full length as well !