by Cristina

April 19, 2017

Invigorate 7/8 Tight Wee Are From Space Nimbus Battleship, Invigorate BraSwiftly Tech T-Back

Too bad Canada didn’t get these Invigorate Tights. They are so pretty!

Invigorate 7/8 Tight

Invigorate 7/8 Tight

Invigorate 7/8 Tight

Swiftly Tech T-Back, Hotty Hot ShortInvigorate Bra

Swiftly Tech T-Back, Hotty Hot Short, Invigorate Bra

Swiftly Tech T-Back, Hotty Hot Short, Invigorate Bra

Run All Day Backpack II

Swiftly Tech T-Back, Hotty Hot Short, Invigorate Bra

Swiftly Tech T-Back, Hotty Hot Short, Invigorate Bra

15 responses to “Invigorate 7/8 Tight Wee Are From Space Nimbus Battleship, Swifty Tech T-Back, Hotty Hot Shorts, Invigorate Bra”

1. sharviss says:

I really hope those Invigorate tights show up here! So cute!

Oh phooey! Does anyone know if the black currant aligns are in stores???!! I was just about to make an order!!! And they are sold out in my size!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! The one thing i wanted in a long time!

I am in love with the Swiftly T back and bought it in black, white and navy. Fits GREAT! It's very soft. I also ended up leaving with white wee stripe Invigorate tights and same pattern WU Pant 7/8. This is a very pretty pattern and always have loved it in the past.

• 3crazykids says:

Same! Bought all these colors in the smaller of my in-between sizes and the wee stripe WU but not debating the invigorate tight in the same pattern…

• Anonymous says:

I'm a sz2 CRB II but got sz4 t back swiftly because size 2 was way too tight. The Invigorate tight in wee white pattern is gorgeous .

LLM ( or anyone that might know) do you happen to know if the Invigorate Tight ever came out in Blue Tied in US or Canada? I didn't love the color at first but now I really want it in something that isn't nulu or full length. I see the color available in other countries so I was wondering if it I just missed it. Thank you!!

Thank goodness they put out these store model photos because some of the models on the website look like they've never worked out hard a day in their lives. And no I'm not body shaming, just saying that I like to see workout clothes modeled by people who actually work out; Lulu can take a cue from their store models or ahem Athleta whose models are on point

6. KTakaPam says:

I tried on the invigorate tight in wee space in store today (Canada). The feeling of the material is amazing – softer than the rest of the colours.