Easter Product Drop

April 14, 2017

Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate! Lululemon has done a surprise product drop today (likely because Monday is the stat holiday/non delivery day). In today’s product drop, the Fast and Free 7/8 Tight in Black Grape have appeared! I’m racing to my store this afternoon to pick one up. I’m also liking the Namaste Vancouver tee. Huge thank you to Ms. K for her store photos – this is a Canadian store FYI.

*I checked my local store and they did not get this product drop yet. This should all be uploaded to the website on Tuesday.

Black Grape Fast And Free 7/8 Tight

This is cute!

I kinda like this crop top. Lululemon did one of these years ago in 2010 and they where very popular. I wonder if this one is nulux.

Is this beautiful green color code ‘DKFR’ Dark Forest?

13 responses to “Easter Product Drop”

It all looks meh but I'd take a look. Today is a stat holiday in Ontario so maybe Monday for us.

• Lulumum says:

The Fast & Free tights overshadows it all for me. I'm very excited about those. And the tee shirt. lol!
      I was mistaken, the stat here is today. They must have received boxes last night to put out today.

2. toni lande says:

if they ever brought back QS i would for sure get excited & buy 3 pairs: one to wear, one for my museum, & one to sell

I called a few US stores but they didn't have anything new. Any idea if they'll be doing a web upload today as well?

4. Any idea what the name of the Cropped Long sleeve is?

The Low Key Tank has potential, but I need to see it on a body, preferably mine, to be sure.

6. Lulumum says:

I don't think they will. I think it's just an early preview of what we will have uploaded on Tuesday. Possibly your stores will get these products on Saturday but I'm not sure.

I'm so excited! Finally Black Grape has arrived!!

8. Unknown says:

I saw those Vancouver namaste tanks in person– they're huge, shapeless and nothing special. A very generic looking tee. I wish the print was on something more special

9. janine57 says:

I like black grape but not enough to buy in the summer.

I saw colour compare of black grape with navy and black cherry. I was surprised how much it resembled navy…but like you i am waiting for fun prints to spend 128 on faf… I have so many black hero blue navy bottoms already

Is that a new green I am seeing in the new tanks and jacket? I am disappointed to see that they are continuing into Spring with loose cropped jackets and this one looks to have huge bat wing sleeves, so once again I will be passing on this new jacket.

The swiftly tech t back tank looks very much like a copy of Onzie's classic elastic tank top, check it out http://www.onzie.com/elastic-tank-black-hot-coral/