Thankfully nothing for me today because I made a large inventory order to stock up The Sweat Edit Store with all the lovely spring colors I couldn’t resist. Now that the snow is melting away I’m already feeling that spring energy, so I need workout clothes that match my energy! I also exchanged my Hot Like Agni Crops this morning and purchased the Featherlight Tights instead. I’m surprised the Everyday Getaway Jacket hasn’t uploaded.

Wunder Under Pant Hi Rise *Nulux

Wunder Under Crop Hi Rise

Short Stop Bra

Short Stop Long Sleeve

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

1. January 24, 2017 / 9:33 pm

So excited to have bought an Alberta lake energy bra!

January 25, 2017 / 12:13 am

I can't find it on the cad website!

LLM is this energy bra just in the US?

• Lulumum
      January 25, 2017 / 9:31 pm

I wish Canada had gotten it.

January 24, 2017 / 9:34 pm

Tricky they moved the Pace Rivals to the front but they have been there for a while.

• Lulumum
      January 25, 2017 / 9:31 pm

This is so annoying to me. I try to only add new stuff to my post but it's hard to keep track.

January 24, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Now what's the difference between lulu and Nike tights ? I rather pay a bit more on other sales site for their classic yet unique style. What another disappointing upload lulu, Sign!

4. January 24, 2017 / 10:01 pm

There is now an inkwell run for cold vest on wmtm.

• Lulumum
      January 24, 2017 / 10:02 pm

If it sells out online, Coquitlam Lululemon has it in. I tried it on this morning.

January 24, 2017 / 10:20 pm

Why do they keep putting OLD items on the new page?? So annoying!

January 24, 2017 / 10:53 pm

I know. So annoyed by this!!

January 25, 2017 / 1:52 am

I think they do that to justify telling everyone to "keep checking your emails for stock to refresh"

January 25, 2017 / 4:19 am

Because they probably don't have enough stuff for a proper upload like they used to. So annoying.

• Lulumum
      January 25, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I find this so annoying! I hate not being sure if something is new or old so I usually end up posting it. Grrr! If I wasn't excited for it when it first came out, I won't be now.

6. January 24, 2017 / 10:33 pm

Um, is that one shoulder top for working out? Or is it to wear to a Lulu pageant? What activity could one possibly wear this for?

January 24, 2017 / 11:54 pm

@ Gisela it looks like a bar top to me. Some hard core dancing anyone?? Wouldn't get caught dead in that at a class or gym…

• January 25, 2017 / 1:02 am

I've seen a girl wear a one shoulder top to barre. It looked really trashy. THAT TOP IS SOOOOOO BAD.

January 24, 2017 / 10:39 pm

I really like the Short Stop Bra. Too bad I am not up for showing my midriff, because I think that's a really beautiful piece that would be great for hot yoga. The price is not that bad, either. Not for me, but it's really exciting to see even one thing I like amidst so much dumpy, drab clothing.

January 25, 2017 / 4:46 pm

. Tried this on in the store and fell in love. I bought it even though I'll have a lot of work to do to get my post-baby abs in shape. It's gorgeous, soft, and comfortable.

It doesn't have jack for support, so this is for smaller ladies doing low impact, yoga type activities only. I don't care if it's not the most practical thing I own, it's the most elegant sports bra I've ever seen!

8. January 24, 2017 / 10:39 pm

The idea of the one-shouldered top is cute, but I'm not sure how I can work out in it.

And I love that print. But not in Nulux. šŸ™

January 24, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Saw the gear up LS in the store-soft nice fabric boring colors for 88 USD(, bra from the same line-no support at all, just soft, more like brallete, or crop top. Nulux WU.. just ok color, but dont like nulux-it doesn't stay on me, roll down all the time and 128USD, no thank you. HI rise WU crops in new color-see through, Gear up crops-mesh is itchy and I feel like after washing it will be even worse.
    Spotted new color for align crops-midnight navy, nice color,not unique, but nice.

January 24, 2017 / 11:07 pm

Don't you love that the Back At It tank went to WMTM and is now 'new' at full price in the same colors?

January 25, 2017 / 1:21 am

I hate the games they play…

January 24, 2017 / 11:15 pm

The one-shoulder top feels dated to me, and no way will it maintain its shape if worn to work out. I can see it stretching out on the open side and drooping over the boob with sweat and movement, and flipping up into your face during inversions, etc. Weird top. Pima cotton doesn't seem like a good choice long-term for this style.

January 25, 2017 / 2:39 am

Those are really good points! Pima cotton stretches over time so I've heard. I own a pima cotton tank but it was loose to begin with so I can't say but it definitely stretches a little after a workout (I tie mine up at the waist). I don't see what bras could be paired with it that don't ruin the one shoulder silhouette so what's the point?

January 25, 2017 / 7:37 am

Is Pima cotton super thin?

January 25, 2017 / 8:40 am

Hey, this is anon 6:39. Pima cotton is thin but definitely substantial and when I tie up my Pima cotton muscle swing tank, it goes back to its original shape! It's sheer in all the light colors but I have black and it's opaque but thin (not super thin) and breathable! šŸ™‚ I wear it to workout just fine but I don't sweat that much.

January 25, 2017 / 10:52 pm

Thanks! @anon 6:39

January 24, 2017 / 11:21 pm

I can see people wearing the one-shoulder for Zumba class. Seems like ladies wear a little different things there.

January 25, 2017 / 12:13 am

Is the alberta lake energy bra only on the US side? I can't find it on the Canadian store šŸ™

January 25, 2017 / 12:22 am

One shoulder tank is sold out on Canadian website??

• January 25, 2017 / 12:31 am

I just called all of the orange county stores & none of them got the cold shoulder tank… hmm… crazy that size 8 in black is already sold out

15. January 25, 2017 / 1:23 am

im inclined to feel they produced 5 in each size and are playing the scarcity game with us. time will tell.

January 25, 2017 / 1:40 am

That one shoulder top is ridiculous! Where will I find a strapless workout bra? It's cut very low on the one side so unless you haver perfect perky "girls" that top is useless. UHG! Get it together lulu

• January 25, 2017 / 5:30 am

I was thinking the same! What's the plan supposed to be here? Working out braless? Wearing a regular bra and looking ridiculous? They should have built the bra in.

January 25, 2017 / 1:49 am

Hmmm, they pulled a lot of items of wmtm… Like almost all the regular crbs on the Canadian side and they had most sizes available yesterday…. Among other now missing items.

January 25, 2017 / 2:29 am

Thanks for the heads-up. I was going to order a couple of more colours. One luxtreme one I was interested in is gone. I'll live if they don't reappear.

January 25, 2017 / 2:19 am

I had to do a double take on the post and the date because I feel that all of this has already been uploaded already. I guess it is the same old, same old snooze fest. It's not a problem for me. I'm glad to spend less and less on LLL or wait it out for wmtm.

The only thing mildly exciting is the Alberta Lake Energy Bra. It's not a bra I wear (too much support for me). I don't see it on the Canadian site, anyway.

The Cold Shoulder tank, I've seen a one shoulder worn in yoga. Not sure how practical it is but I guess you could, depending on the type of practice. No doubt it is aimed at the twenty-something crowd who like to also wear cropped tops and sweaters in full on winter with their winter jackets hanging open.

19. January 25, 2017 / 5:02 am

when I saw that Cold one shoulder top I forgot for a sec if I was on LLL or Fabletics. I felt the same as everyone above when I saw it. Maybe for going for a drinks? and definitely with a strapless bra

20. January 25, 2017 / 4:28 pm

LOVE the midnight blue color! I REALLY hope it comes out in the full length align pants and not just the crops!!!

January 25, 2017 / 4:33 pm

I wonder how close it is to naval blue. I got some in wuc and always thinks it looks purple and not navy blue so I never wear them…but I'm curious about this midnight blue

January 25, 2017 / 4:43 pm

Bit OT, but could someone explain to me if there's actually a difference between a free to be h2o and a free to be? I swim in my ftbs and they hold up well, is there actually a good reason to get the h2o? Thanks in advance. Also really loving the scored jacquard texture in person

January 25, 2017 / 4:56 pm

Would y'all weigh in on the sizing of the run for cold vest please? TTS or size up? Is there some side panel stretch? Have a bit of a belly right now & can't get to a store any time soon. TIA šŸ™‚

January 25, 2017 / 7:28 pm

Run For Cold vest is TTS. I tried it in the store this morning and I think it has a *little* stretch to it, but not much. It does not have stretchy side panels like the Down For A Run vest.

January 25, 2017 / 6:28 pm

@Anon 8:43: I also swim in LLL regular shorts and bras, but never in chlorinated water. I find that even in salt pools (which they do have some chlorine too), my Lulu stuff doesn't last as long as their swim line. The garments conceived for swim have 4way stretch, SPF 50 and Xtra Life LYCRA in them, which supposedly makes them more tolerant to chlorine and salt. The cut of the bottoms prevents me from buying most of their designs though.

@Anon 8:56: I tried on the Run for cold vest in the store in size 12, since that was their only size left, but it turned out it wasn't on sale. I would say go with your Scuba size. My Scuba size is 10, and the 12 was a bit big on me, since it fits closer to the body than LLL down vests, in which I do need a size 12. I don't remember seeing any side panels, but the vest is very nicely constructed, and would be excellent for spring and fall, from 8C and up. I liked the design of the back, the tiny holes for ventilation, interspersed with reflective dots. When it went on WMTM, I immediately ordered a size 10 in white (somebody complained in the reviews that the filling pokes through the fabric and that's very visible on black and navy).

24. January 25, 2017 / 8:15 pm

Spring HAS to be better, right? Right?

January 25, 2017 / 10:44 pm

Does anyone who wears the free to be tranquil bra size down? I am a true 8 in most lulu bras, I read a few reviews that says it runs large. I don't have a large cup size (b) and my bra band is 34. Thanks!

January 25, 2017 / 11:05 pm

I am a 34 c and find tranquil to fit perfect in a 6. I have been going up to an 8 in energy bra lately and ftbw but find straps a bit loose. The 6 in tranquil fits me perfect.

January 25, 2017 / 11:13 pm

Love the blue swirl pattern..I got a bra in the similar pattern from a couple months ago that had a bit of white mixed in…darn wish I held out for this one ..and I have deal sea speed tight and bra too…so similar that I can't justify ….unless of course speed shorts are released in it.

January 26, 2017 / 12:18 am

FYI, Make a Move Short uploaded to US WMTM in 6 colors. I guess part of the continuing strategy of placing previous good sellers on WMTM in a bunch of colors and a range of sizes. I haven't tried these, but the reviews give it 4.8 stars, which is pretty unheard of, so I took a chance on a Deep Indigo pair.

January 26, 2017 / 12:18 am

Lululemon has been added to Ebates Canada! currently sitting at 6%

30. January 26, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Cold shoulder tank totally sold out? Seemed like it didn't have a very good reception so that is suprising…..

January 26, 2017 / 8:16 pm

Only the black size 8 is sold out on the US side.

31. April 14, 2017 / 3:52 am

How does the Short Stop Long Sleeve Top fit? Is it meant to be tight and have a built in bra/support?