by Cristina

December 21, 2016

Ombre Melange Wunder Under Pant

Mini Cinder Lace Wunder Under Pant

I really love these WUP’s.

Wunder Under Pant Tech Mesh

PSA:*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned). Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.
**Apple Pay promotion seems to be back on. If you spend $150 and check out on Apple Pay you will get a $25 gift card emailed to you.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

21 responses to “Ombre Melange Wunder Under Pant, Mini Cinder lace Wunder Under Pant, Tech Mesh Wunder Under Pant”

First time in a while that I have been in love with a print/style. Loving the WUP ombre melange.

I want those boots the person is wearing in one of the pics!!!

• Anonymous says:

not sure the exact pair they have on, but they look similar to the frye engineer or valarie boot! Check those out! I have the engineer and LOVE them :D. they look great with leggings. Also I'm LOVING those ombre pants. I wont get to try mine until im back from holiday travels, but i can't wait 🙂

That ombre melange WUP is very nice.

4. Nicole says:

I got the ombre WUP, love them

@ Nicole, did you get your TTS? Are they even slightly sheer? ( am really liking them too, except the price) and I flux between the 6 and 8 for WUP in luon. If it was luxtreme, it's a definite 6. Thanks for your help!

• Nicole says:

I went with my tts (size 6). I would say they fit slightly loose but I'm not planning on sizing down. They didn't seem sheer when I tried them on tonight but I need to retry in daylight. The price is high but I plan on wearing these for casual wear and I think they look really neat. They do seem especially high rise but this doesn't bother me.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks Nicole! I will go with my smaller Tts then, ( have been losing weight anyways since I cut back the wheat & sugar) I plan to wear for casual as well and maybe yoga at home…

Apple Pay promotion ended on December 19th

7. Melsy says:

That last model has beautiful curls. I wish I had hair like that!

Off topic but is there another upload this week?

so much for guaranteed delivery by the 24th, i ordered on the 18th, tracking says it wont arrive until the 28th.

I like the pants but I can't stomach the price.

I think the pants look great on the model but it's the Lightly Jacket that doesn't look good at all.

The blue tech mesh look see through from the front – her underwear is totally visible

I received my WUP ombré melange tights today and I think I really like them. Yes there is a bit of a shine and they are long. I could probably get them shortened a few inches without taking away from their beauty but I don't mind the length. I am 5.5. I went TTS but could have gone down to a 6, however, I am wearing them for casual wear so I think the size I have is best. They feel amazing on and the rise feels perfect!!!

I don't like the looks of the Lightly Jacket either. What a sad excuse of a replacement for the Define… really hope this rumor isn't true 🙁