by Cristina

Lululemon Boxing Day New Releases|On Track Singlet, On Track LS, On Track Tight

December 23, 2016

On Track Singlet

Built-in medium support bra

Intended for hybrid workouts (?💩)

Bonded seams

*On Track LS also coming.

On Track Tight

Full On Luxtreme

Flip hem reflectivity

Bonded Seams

PSA:*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned). Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

34 responses to “Lululemon Boxing Day New Releases|On Track Singlet, On Track LS, On Track Tight”

None of these are a "have to buy". Not really liking the tank. Mostly because I tend to prefer a separate bra/tank and haven't really liked the combo all in one. Especially when it comes to cardio vs training vs running. I use didn't levels of support depending on what i'm doing (okay, and what's clean).

I hope we see some older stuff upload on WMTM on boxing day! I'm seeing Rebel Runners in the outlets so hope some older stuff goes up. Also have my eye on a couple long sleeve swiftlies or a neck warmer or the all in one toque/neckwarmer/headband one. Hoping those hit MD soon. Should be since February tends to start the Spring uploads.

I become slap happy at the mere mention of spring. I f'n hate winter.

Almost forgot to mention in that last comment….No offense intended to anyone who loves winter, whose favorite season ever is winter, who will cry because their favorite season was spoken of in a disdainful manner, etc, etc

The stuff above is unappealing. More boring, generic overpriced crap.

oh, and another tank with the armholes cut out down to the waist… hate that. Also looks like this one is extremely low cut on the front too… I mean, why even bother wearing a tank if that much of your bra is going to be on display. Really hate these kinds of tanks.

• Anonymous says:

And the other bizarre part is that the bra is built in! So … you are always showing off a plain, black sports bra. In the past, the built in bras coordinated with the tanks. Did they give this item any thought at all?

Like you, [email protected] 5:14, I don't like the low cut arm holes and don't like showing off my bra, but I'm more confused by the triangle design of the tank. Does it make your shoulders look wider or your hips?

• Anonymous says:

I agree with both of you, I don't wear the tanks with arm holes to the waist or dropped from a normal sized arm hole. It has been ages since I have bought a tank at Lululemon and I don't foresee buying anytime soon by the looks of it. It's really too bad because I wear lots of tanks for outside activities but not the kind that show my sports bra, no thank you.

• Anonymous says:

Anon at 4:51 here. I misspoke. There's another tank that has a built in bra. This one doesn't.

Tried on the on track tight today, size 2. They looked nice on the hanger but the bonded seams pressed into the skin in an unflattering way.

Happy Holidays LLM and everyone who frequents this blog. I was wondering what happens on Boxing day LLM, is there going to be a new product drop? Also, do you know approximately what time of day WMTM gets loaded with sale product? Thanks so much.

8. emily says:

I bought the On Track Long Sleeve today. It is Seriously Light Luon/Silverescent and a looser fit. It reminded me of a Lulu running top I bought 2-3 years ago that is still a favorite.

I wish I'd tried the new tights, but I was trying to avoid the crowded dressing rooms.

It's a shame so much Lulu stuff doesn't feel original or stand out anymore. If I want a similar look, I might as well shop at another brand with better customer service: sincerity, kindness towards customers, accepts returns without giving the customer crap. In fact, I have been branching off significantly.

• Anonymous says:

and with better discounts especially this time of the year

• Anonymous says:

Same here. I'm finding the UA Cold Gear is pretty amazing and feels so soft. I bought a pullover last year and it's turned out to be one of my favorite winter run pieces and it even came with a sleeve zip pocket (chapstick) and a back zip pocket that's waterproof. It's awesome. I've switched to other brands now too. Athleta has really stepped it up. Even Old Navy and Target have stepped up quality, fit and feel a lot too. They have beautiful COLORS and the designs have really improved. Some stuff I still don't like the feel but i'm definitely keeping watch on what they do.

• Anonymous says:

Gap too – some pieces are really nice

• Anonymous says:

I'm feeling the same, anon 9:08. I wish Althleta would come to Canada… and I really need to start looking into these other brands that I keep seeing being mentioned. I've been too loyal to Lululemon for too long I don't even know what all is out there these days – it's time for me to start exploring other brands.

• Anonymous says:

I got my first K-Deer pants today. They look awesome, but they're pretty nylon-y. Though they're more stylish and fun than anything Lulu's done in years, they're not comfortable to wear for hours on end. Now I just need to figure out how to get K-Deer's upbeat look with the feel of a pair of Alines.

• Anonymous says:

I meant "Aligns". Up too late last night wrapping.

I wonder what in the world 'hybrid workout' means. I'm thinking just the gym? Unless it's for a triathlon. Sigh, this is kinda laughable. I still do like a few things here and there but definitely not in love. Thanks Lulumum for this blog and opportunities to share our voices.

• Anonymous says:

When I hear Hybrid workout I think of workouts like boot camp where you go from weights to cardio to run and everything inbetween in the one workout. At least that's what comes to mind

Boxing day wmtm dropped in Australia today around lunch time Christmas eve so America might be the same. Got 2 shorts, 2 tops and a tank, that id been eyeing for weeks but not wanting to pay full price, pretty happy with the score. They should have put their winter items on sale earlier though it is wayyyy too hot now to want any of that

The UK has new product drop of the On Track line so only a few new items. They also have over 200 items now in WMTM so it looks to be starting early. I thought for sure the Down For A Run stuff would go to WMTM in the UK but no, the product is still at full price. I will be checking here in Canada throughout the day.

13. Lulumum says:

*** There is a rumour that the upload will happen tonight at 9pm PST, not tomorrow night like previous years ***

• Anonymous says:

Just trying to get some more 411 on the Boxing Day Sale Lulumum. Do they add more product to WMTM over the course of a few days and do they drop prices daily on product not moving fast enough? TIA