by Cristina

Sneak Peeks Of Items To Come

August 23, 2016

Thanks to Ms. M who’s intel is always spot on πŸ˜‰

Mystery print and black crops

The blue print looks like a version of Marbled Mix print.

Heathered Alberta Lake

15 responses to “Sneak Peeks Of Items To Come”

Alberta Lake πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Lulumum, do you think Alberta Lake will be a fall color and in the palette? This is my face color and I sure hope we see more of it!

what tank is that in Alberta Lake?? looks really good!

The only thing interesting here is the hope that perhaps there will be something that I actually like coming in Alberta Lake. There isn't much that I like left these days anyway so I won't be holding my breath. …and then there is the prices… for so so mediocre quality… I would have jumped at buying an Alberta Lake Define Jacket, but will think long and hard before forking over $150 (after taxes) now… the stitching quality hasn't been up to par and the fabrics have been more and more prone to pilling…

Motherf*cker. Really?! An Alberta Lake CRBII?!? They couldn't have done this when they had the normal CRB?!? I love Alberta Lake but refuse to buy the CRBII. So annoyed by Lulu.

• Anonymous says:

I think you are right Lulumum. I can see the front pocket on it. ewwww don't like it a bit. bummer!!

• Lulumum says:

Noooo! I'm pretty sure this is the Yogi Racerback III (cotton).

• Anonymous says:

Ah I missed the pocket. Hard to see details on my phone lol. Still sad they never made a CRB in Alberta Lake. It's one of my fave colours (after they killed Bordeaux drama and black swan/black grape by bringing them back year after year!)

• Anonymous says:

I am crying for an Alberta Lake CRB too (the original one)! but with our luck we will probably get a CRB II in this color.

Ohh I'd like to try this! I don't own this color and really like it.

7. anon says:

Why are they unloading fully dressed mannequins??

8. Unknown says:

this is my fave color, and fave tank!