Sneak Peek: UK Upload

August 23, 2016

Layer Up Vest

I did a fit review yesterday of the Layered Up Jacket and my opinion of it is the same as this vest. This design is devoid of all the design flare that Lululemon outwear has always had.

Free To Be Zen Bra

Speed Wunder Tight *Nulux

This print is really widening on legs.

Wunder Under Crop III

12 responses to “Sneak Peek: UK Upload”

The new jacket and vest are so generic and plain, nothing special to justify their high price tag. I'm guessing this is another cost cutting measure. It seems like this is becoming the norm for Lululemon and they're assuming we'll keep buying just because it's "Lulu".

2. thank you for the indication of the leg widening pattern on those speed wunder tights. I love that the pattern is herringbone but I need the narrowing pattern!!!!

I feel like it all looks so generic and so….Nike. I guess, though, when you hire someone from Nike to head design that's what you get. No thanks. Pass on it all. It seems like it's no longer as "special" as Lulu used to be. I still like some pieces for sure but in general I'm buying way, way less than I did even a year or 2 ago.

Wow that print is so unflattering on the Speed Wunder Tights. No to all this.

I am actually loving the Speed Wunder Tight *Nulux! Love, love that print. hope to see more items coming in this print.

• Anonymous says:

one more thing, the print reminds me of the brownie cakes, the ones with both dark and white chocolate. when you 'marble' the two and it looks and taste so good! lol

6. Lululover says:

I like WUC and the new bra

How can people even do savasana in these kinds of bras with a million rolled straps… The most important part of any kind of yoga session and spending 10 to 20 minutes in it can't be beneficial when you have a million bra straps digging into your back… Also, in addition to other kinds of yoga, I do a lot of yin yoga and restorative yoga and the majority of the time is spent in poses held for long periods of time on your back… these bras don't seem like they would be functional/comfortable at all. I can't wear these styles being a DD/E cup, so doesn't matter to me personally anyway. …just can't imagine how they'd be comfortable for yoga… I guess they're ok to wear for things you don't have to lie on your back much… but kind of defeats the purpose of being a bra designed for yoga…

• Anonymous says:

remember the interview with Potdevin from a couple weeks ago? the one where he talks about Lulu's quality of construction, how technical their pieces are …. yeah, that one…… lol