by Cristina

Lulumum Blog Sale!

August 27, 2016

Time for a lulumum blog sale! All prices are in CAD via Paypal (or EMT for Canadians). Buyer pays related transaction fees. Shipping to US and Canada is $16 but that includes 1 item or multiple items in one parcel. Shipping includes tracking. Please email me if interested or you have any questions. I will go in order based on emails. [email protected]

Canada Post Strike:  It looks like the 72 hour strike notice is limited to overtime and should not effect regular mail delivery. In the event that the strike progresses I will drive to the US to Blaine to mail out items if need be.

SOLD Lab Union Crops size 10 *Special Limited Edition From The Lululemon Lab

Making Moves LS Top size 12 – $98

Pique Forme II Jacket (VGUC) – size 10 $100

Seamlessly Plunge Bra size 10

Coastal Om Triangle Top  size 8 $48

Track To Reality III Pant size 10 $88

**not available in grey, just showing the fit

Cool Racerbacks $42 each

Cool Racerbacks Pistachio and Boom Juice $42 each, Sapphire Blue High Waisted Wunder Under Crop size 8 $88 Wunder Unders sold.

Jet Crop Slims -these are trouser material, not luon or luxtreme. They are similar to the &Go City Trek Trouser material – $88 Black sold

Cool Racerbacks $40. I believe the red one is Alarming but I’m not certain. The striped one is Jewelled Magenta Wee Are From Space Print.

High Rise Wunder Under Crops (size 10) are Naval Diamond Jacquard (SOFT!) $80 Sold

Heathered Cranberry Cool Racerback $42

I believe #6 is plum, and I’m not sure what #7 is, possibly Tender Violet. $40

Denim wunder under crops $75

Cool Racerback #2 is a very dark blue or purple that is almost black. $40. #1 Cool Racerback may be Faded Zap or Lime Green. $40

29 responses to “Lulumum Blog Sale!”

1. Unknown says:

#7 is Tender Violet, I think – that one had contrast stitching in orange.

Shouldn't that be 2015 Seawheeze gear? That's from last year isn't it?

Wish you had the denim camo high rise wuc here!

4. Kathy says:

What size are the two pairs of WUC?

Love the items, you've got quite a collection. Too bad they are no my size 🙁

6. surlygirl says:

are the jet crop slims both NWT? thanks!

7. Unknown says:

What's the condition of the bruised berry crops? Fit snug? I'm typically a 6.

8. Lulumum says:

Yes both are NWT.

Your shopping habits remind me of what I was taught NOT to do in my MBA/PhD finance classes lol

• Anonymous says:

Haha spot on! It must feel so hollow to know this is all meaningless

• Lulumum says:

Oh yeah? what was the lesson. I obviously had to learn the hard way.

• Anonymous says:

wth anon 9:39? Ending a comment with "lol" does not take away the meaness of it. Your rudeness reminds me of what I was taught NOT to do in elementary school.

• jb says:

anon 9:39 & 9:45… i've made poor financial choices and so have many others. however, your comments seem to imply you guys have it all together. perhaps you have no imperfections, or have made no mistakes in your life? if that's the case, you'll be the first people i know of.

here's a lesson i'm teaching my kids: don't ever point out the splinter in someone else's eye before getting rid of the log in your own.

• Anonymous says:

Exactly!

• Anonymous says:

I can understand both sides here. I'm not perfect, and never will be of course, no such thing as perfect, but I am a work in progress, always hoping to improve in any way I can. I don't necessarily think it's bad that this was brought up (just in general, as a reminder to all of us, not directly to Lulumum), sometimes things like this need to be brought up to bring more awareness to where it may be needed. Sometimes it takes this to become aware of it, and the truth can hurt. Anyway, I'm not ok with being downright mean to people though.

• anon says:

Uh… not sure what the lesson is, but Lulumum is more savvy than you imply. I'm sure that even if she didn't use the gear, she took pics and blogged about them, which is what fuels her brand in the first place. It's not just mindless spending. Since she has revenue-generating ads, the more posts she has, the more $$$ earned. Lulu has great resale value, and LLM has enough history with the brand to pick what sells well. Doesn't seem like a poor financial choice to me. But hey, what do I know, I don't have a fancy MBA/PhD.

10. SW24 says:

Are the heathered jewelled magenta and/or heathered cranberry the soft, kinda silky, material? or the more sticky material?

• Lulumum says:

It's heathered cranberry and it is soft. I have others like the jewelled magenta and charcoal grey and all those heathereds are the soft silky material.

11. The puffy blanket coat! I've wanted one for so long! What's the condition like?

Those crops are so gorgeous, I wish I would have saved some SeaWheeze monies. Sigh.