*Updating Post. I will continue to post product images from the product alerts to this post thru out the evening*

I am really looking forward to tomorrows upload despite the fact that I have already made my purchase from this weeks product drop. I’ve gotten the Full Tilt Pullover in Heathered Rocksteady and the Full Tilt Long Sleeve in Clear Sky. I also got the Raspberry V-Neck Swiftly and am in love with everything I got so far. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve made so many lulu purchases but these items will get a ton of use over the fall and winter months for both athletic purposes and for casual wear, and they are my most favourite items from Lulu. I am holding out hope that the mothership (lulu) has held back some top secret Raspberry running luon something or other only to be uploaded tomorrow to our delight. In which case I will buy a Raspberry something or other with guilt free abandon. I am sort of tempted by the Raspberry Swiftly LS but I can probably pass on that for now, I think I only use those in the Spring. I would love another V-Neck Swiftly but not sure the other colors are the right ones. Muted Mauve is really pretty and soft but it’s a second pink so I think I want to keep my fingers crossed that a power purple one will be made in my lifetime.  I also really like the Heathered Raspberry/Rose Scuba Hoodie but…I don’t need it and since it’s not technical it wont get a ton of use until the very, very cold months. I really need to work hard at talking myself down from that scuba but it’s the right thing to do. You know what I would really love to see uploaded tomorrow? A Cool Racerback in Raspberry or a Full Tilt LS/Pullover in Raspberry. That would make my millenia.

Also, random note. I am so, so missing my TV shows. Why is it that all of the fall lineup doesn’t start till the end of the month? I always loved that Upload Thursday happened on the same day that all of the really great tv shows where on.

What are you hoping for in tomorrows upload?

Run Full Tilt Pullover

Run Full Tilt Long Sleeve

Cool Racerback Tanks

Stride Jacket

Run Swiftly V-Neck SS Tech

Pannier Pooch

Run See Me Ride 7/8 Tight

Run Full Tilt Crop

Run Full Tilt Skirt

Run Weightless Skirt

Sequence Pant

September 8, 2011 / 12:03 am

Is it silly to hope that lulu will take some of that gorgeous stripes galore luon and turn it into a crb?

September 8, 2011 / 12:08 am

I am really really OVER the summer tv too!!! I want the normal tv shows back now!
    I am holding out hope that the City Beat Pants FINALLY make it online… and then some sort of surprise item tomorrow. I am not a runner, so this week's upload isn't really my cup of tea. šŸ™‚

September 8, 2011 / 12:21 am

I think I may be the only one not really excited about tomorrow's upload. I'm not in the market for anything but tanks and crops. I already bought the CRB in rocksteady this weekend and I'm so sick of luxtreme crops as I workout mostly indoors and I like to be able to do squats, so I only wear Luon to the gym. I haven't seen any new cute fitted luon crops in a while, it's mostly been either Luxtreme or some akward flowy baggy crop. I would like to buy another jacket, but they don't see much use since I only wear them to and from the gym. I wish Lulu would come out with more new tanks because I'm not going to buy the Turbo tank or RFYL Tank in another color since I already have 3 of each. I also wish Lulu would come out with more colors at once since currently there's only pinks and blues to choose from, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. If they're worried about over producing items and so they limit their colors then they should just make less of each tank in more colors, which would make things even more desirable and people would probably be more excited to buy things since not everyone wants 5 different tanks/tops in the same exact color!

4. Erica
    September 8, 2011 / 12:33 am

I'd love to see the City Beats and new-colored CRBs too…I agree with Anon @ 5:08 about this upload being more for the runners…this yogi says ENJOY!

5. Janet in TO
    September 8, 2011 / 12:40 am

I'd love to see stripes galore in a CRB too. I love the black stripes Stride, but I'm not in the market for another Stride — but a Define … yes! I want to see more French Terry — new colours in the SFT maybe!

September 8, 2011 / 12:57 am

Can I place a third vote for the city beat pants? I've been dying for these pants as a replacement to jeans this fall, and the US hasn't gotten them in stores. Here's to hoping they finally upload them tomorrow and don't forget about them forever!

7. September 8, 2011 / 1:00 am

I have a growing wishlist! I'm hanging out for the rocksteady CRB to be uploaded, and will also get a Full Tilt pullover. I would love something in raspberry, a CRB or pullover would make my day too!

8. September 8, 2011 / 1:34 am

I'd like to see the Stride (In Stride, but it's fall so I'll understand a little…) in solid rocksteady šŸ™‚

September 8, 2011 / 2:28 am

Janet in TO, I was at Promenade earlier tonight, and i'm pretty sure I saw a black stripes define jacket. I didn't look at the tag, but it was a striped define. Have they made one yet?

10. Lulumum
    September 8, 2011 / 12:07 am

Oh I hadn't thought of that. i love the muted mauve stripes galore and would totally get the CRB. My Strata Stripe CRB is the one I most use.

11. Lulumum
    September 8, 2011 / 12:41 am

Oh I totally agree this upload is all for the runners so probably sucky for the rest of you. Hopefully we'll see some new CRB's tomorrow since the Canadian side had none the other day.

12. Janet in TO
    September 8, 2011 / 8:06 am

@ Anon. 7:28: Thanks for the tip…I might have to check out Promenade this week! I haven't seen a striped Define yet.

Belted Cashmere Kimono HALOGENĀ®