The Audrey paired with the new Merino Wool items.
Arm Warmers, Toques, Leg Warmers and Scarfs

The Sage Twist Pants. Looks like you can adjust the waist in different ways.

Tadasana Pants on a curvy figure (much like mine) I think it can be done. I’m liking it. I really like that it’s a boot cut that can be tucked into your boots. I’ve tried that with my Stills and Grooves and haven’t liked all the bunched and folded fabric.

And the Coal Audrey. I think I’m going for the Coal. Although I really like the Shark Grey I think the Coal will be a bit more sleek and slimming.

1. August 30, 2010 / 7:11 pm

I like the Tadasana pants but I hope they don't look that long on me….I think that looks kind of funny and would force you to use the drawstrings at the bottom to cinch them up. Otherwise I'd feel like a short girl in some tall girl's pants.

August 30, 2010 / 7:43 pm

I think the audrey looks better in coal than shark. I plan to try on the black when it hits my stores but hope to hold off buying until they adjust the price. I like the tadasna pants and look forward to trying them on. I like grooves and I have astros but it's nice to have a variety. Also like the wool lolo scarf.

3. August 30, 2010 / 8:12 pm

I still find it funny that these 'coats' are coming out and the run inspire pullover has to yet to arrive ๐Ÿ™

August 30, 2010 / 8:17 pm

Love the coat, dislike the hefty price tag ๐Ÿ™

August 30, 2010 / 8:22 pm

the audry jacket may seem pricey but not really when long sleeved running luon tops with a quarter zipper down the front fly off of the shelves at $99…

August 30, 2010 / 8:37 pm

I'm sorry but those Tadasana pants look way too tight on this girl – she needs to size up!

August 31, 2010 / 12:29 am

does the sage twist have flare legs or straight legs?