by Cristina

Gasp!! They’re Beautiful

August 25, 2010

Scuba Hoodie in Silver/Lolo Purple and Senorita Pink
Scuba HoodieScuba HoodieAlternate View
Scuba HoodieScuba HoodieAlternate View

9 responses to “Gasp!! They’re Beautiful”

1. Zanna says:

Wouldn't it be great if it was reversible?

2. Zanna says:

With all the grey that is going around, am so confused will all their names. Looks a bit like ash but silver looks paler. Definitely have to see it in person.

I tried on the silver one yesterday, and I found it very blah. Its a very pale grey. I loved the zipper and the colour on the inside, but ending up passing on it. They didn't have the pink one though 🙁

4. Holly says:

I think the Silver is the same color as the Silver Run: Swiftly tee with the Potion Purple stitching. It's a very pale dove grey. Pretty boring, IMO.

5. Lulumum says:

Yes!!! I need to see these up close, I really want to know what that silver looks like. Do you think it looks like Ash?

6. Lulumum says:

They've gotten confused themselves on the website a few times. Modern V necks were mislabeled.Time to bring in the earth tones I think.

7. Lulumum says:

That's disappointing about the silver, somehow I was hoping it wouldn't be a dull grey but something with a subtle shimmer. Boo. Well, I really like the Senorita Pink one anyways, love the brown logo on it.

I love the stitching near the zipper of the silver one so much. I wonder what it would look like if it were still silver, but that stitching was on all the seams – the lulu logo detail on the front, the cuffs, etc. Too much maybe? This color seems to need more pop…
    -Angela

I saw the silver/lolo one yesterday and …. meh …. the silver looked like a dirty grey … I'll be passing on this one …