This is another picture from Australia which means that it will eventually get here. The one on the left looks like a solid River Rock Hoodie and it has a lined in coal hood  I don’t know if anyone is going crazy over this one like the Lolo but if it’s your color than hooray. I really like this one for a solid because Coal and River Rock goes really well together.  I’ve also heard that there is a Senorita Pink Scuba out so when I see pics i’ll be sure to post it.

August 25, 2010 / 3:23 pm

do you ladies wear the same size in scuba and stride?

August 25, 2010 / 3:32 pm

This has been the longest I have went without making a lulu purchase! I am dying.. lol! I really am waiting or the Inspire and of course a lolo scuba hoodie. I did see the new pic's of the lolo and black.. but I'm really not in love with it. I am wanting a solid color..but I really do like the River rock..I may be switching colors! I wish I could afford both.. but with back to school..it's too hard.
    Also waiting for some running pants for the winter..

August 25, 2010 / 3:37 pm

I size down for my stride jacket. I wear a 6 in most tops & jackets but get a 4 in the stride and a 6 in the scuba. I got a product notice from the US saying the senorita pink & lolo scubas were arriving this week,

4. Mel
    August 25, 2010 / 3:52 pm

For your posts on the new woven scuba hoodies, that is Senorita Pink Black Woven not Black Woven Silver/Lolo.

August 25, 2010 / 3:54 pm

I saw the seniorita pink scuba hoodie at Lululemon in Seattle yesterday. It has a grey zipper like the River Rock hoodie pictured above.

6. Lulumum
    August 25, 2010 / 3:24 pm

I don't own a scuba (yet) but I tried on the size 8 which is my Stride size and I was happy with it.

7. Lulumum
    August 25, 2010 / 3:54 pm

I wondered actually. Didn't look Lolo to me but it said the one shown was Lolo.