by Cristina

Look, A T-Shirt Bra With A T-Back

August 25, 2010

A reader just tipped me of on this bra (thank-you muchly!) and I really want to get this. My husband has been complaining about me wearing my Flow Y’s too much but they really are the best. They work under the CRB’s, I can use them for nursing without fiddling with clasps and I use them for running. So I was worried that if I went back to using my regular bras that I couldn’t wear them with my CRB’s. Now if they could just make this Madenform Racerback Bra also a nursing bra I would be in heaven. But I could probably adapt this with a little bit of sewing.

Maidenform's Charmed™ Push Up Racer Back Bra

12 responses to “Look, A T-Shirt Bra With A T-Back”

1. Becky C says:

I'm excited to try this on. I have a few regular bras that are t-back but the ts are all too wide to hide behind the CRBs and Modern Racers. If this fits the bill that will be exciting. And plus you can't feel guilty about spending on a regular bra…kind of a life necessity. Plus that one is super cute colored!

2. Cheryl says:

super easy to convert this to a nursing bra. =) I can send u some links with instructions if u do get this bra =)
    I have similar bras to these and love how smoothly they fit under my clothes, no backfat bulges and no bra hook imprints.

however, when I wear them they are much narrower on my shoulders.. closer to a halterlike neckline..?

3. Tracy says:

victorias secret and victorias secret pink has bras with a hook to make them into racerbacks.

is this a lulu bra or another brand?

I have a different maidenform racerback bra (the smooth series one, I think) that I wear with my CRBs all the time and the straps are completely hidden. The back is much narrower than the one in the picture though so I'd guess this might one show a bit. If this one doesn't work, check out the smooth series.

This bra would definitely show with a lulu racerback tank over it. The straps are too wide at the top. Lulu tanks have a pretty skinny back. I have bras I can connect the straps racerback style, but I can't figure out how to do this and do the bra up at the back. Anyone have any tips?

I have a couple Victoria Secret Racerback Bra with a front close (it came as a racerback, not made into one with the hooks). Called the Body by Victoria Demi Racerback. I just bought them in the spring and they fit perfect under my CRBs.
    -Angela

what is the brand of this! so cute.

9. Lulumum says:

I agree, it IS a valid expense. This one is very cute, if you zoom in to it there is also a polka dot pattern in certain areas. Hope it's all hidden in the back by the CRB.

10. Lulumum says:

Yes I remembered you mentioned that at one point about converting bras. If I find a bra I like i'll be hitting you up for those links for sure. Not sure why they can't make decent nursing bras more available.

Who makes this???