Lululemon Drops! The new products are live! This is a fantastically huge upload with the Rain Is Calling Jacket III in camo which has been anxiously awaited ever since we saw it uploaded on the foreign sites a few weeks ago. The Scuba Crew in Camo is another item that readers have been stalking ever since Ms. K shared it on The Sweat Edit facebook group last week. I also did a fit review this past weekend with some of these items so if you missed it, check it out here. I did a review of the Rest Less 1/2 Zip.

Have you noticed my page is loading slowly? I have. I know it’s super annoying and I just wanted to let you know I’m on it. I have a web developer keyed up to help me but it’s a pricey ordeal (I have to do a lot of work on the back end + upgrade my server) so that will happen in the near future, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that I so appreciate you sticking with me even though slow loading pages are the most annoying thing. I tried fixing it myself the other night and I ended up breaking my site completely and needing help getting it back up and running. Not fun times! If you tried to access my site on Sunday night and it was down, that was why.

The Rain Is Calling Jacket III

On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

Shop The Lululemon Stylists Shoe Picks

1. Anon
    August 28, 2018 / 1:36 pm

oh no 🙁 I’m going to spend a lot this upload. There are so many things I want.

2. Stacy
    August 28, 2018 / 1:39 pm

Ooooh, the tiny butterflies on that new print!!! LOVE!

August 28, 2018 / 5:01 pm

🦋 Didn’t even notice the butterflies until you mentioned it. 🦋

3. shadowy_lady
    August 28, 2018 / 1:49 pm

i want the plum Dance Studio and the Alpine print WU’s…so pretty

4. amy
    August 28, 2018 / 2:01 pm

Does anyone know which black pants are pictured with the black Swing Trench?

• Runrunyogi
      August 28, 2018 / 2:09 pm

I think they’re the On The Fly Pant *Woven

• amy
        August 28, 2018 / 3:37 pm

thank you! 🙂

5. Runrunyogi
    August 28, 2018 / 2:04 pm

Well…. I ordered the Radiant Rhapsody Pant in Moonphase (would like black too). I’m hoping the other items are available come payday…. Lulu, you could have staggered the good stuff!! Gosh, it’s been weeks of so-so uploads and now bam! I’d like the Aligns in Antique Bark (might just throw those in the CC) and I am tempted to return the Moonphase Crops for Pants. LOVE the looks of the Back In Action Wrap and colors (the LS are a staple in my wardrobe) but at that price I’ll continue to stockpile Athleta’s Pranayama Wraps which are also available in long length to make sure the booty us covered. The Scuba Crews are tempting but I just ordered the Pullover in two colors and I’m not sold on patterns.

August 28, 2018 / 2:28 pm

I bought the Scuba Crew in camo. Shadow Lady, I tried on the DSJ in Arctic Plum today and really liked it. The only reason I didn’t buy it is that I am holding out for the Cadet Blue to come, it’s in the UK. Warning to those interested in the Cherry Tint Swiftly, stock photos look nothing like the real colour that I saw in store today. The real colour is very dull, I didn’t like it at all. I bought the steel blue Swiftly last week and it is way darker than the stock photos. I am liking Larkspur shown with the Rain is Calling Jacket.

• Runrunyogi
      August 28, 2018 / 2:35 pm

How do the DSJ fit compared to the Dance Studio II, III? The Cadet is a beautiful color.

• Runrunyogi
        August 28, 2018 / 4:23 pm

Sorry! Was thinking Dance studio Joggers!

August 29, 2018 / 6:27 am

I tried on the joggers last week and was pleasantly surprised that I liked them more than I expected to given LLL has changed the fit of most pants. They are a snug tts and some people may find they need to size up. They are a good looking jogger but I just didn’t need them as I prefer my Street To Studios (older versions). I am pissed that LLL has changed the fit of most of their non compression pants by shortening the length of the crotch and tightening the waistband so my spending on pants has dropped significantly. I used to be able to count on LLL pants being the most comfortable pants I owned but not any more, so sad…

August 28, 2018 / 2:52 pm

I ordered the Arctic Plum DSJ. I bought the black one recently and absolutely love it! ❤️ It fits me perfectly: long enough for my 5’9” frame, with thumb holes I can actually use, and so comfortable. I don’t care about the reversibility at all. The luon side is way more comfortable to have on the inside. The hood is a good size, the draw strings on the hood work great to keep the hood in place, and the subtle stripes on the swiftly fabric and the ruffles are nice details. If they put out more colors, I’m going to have to limit myself since they are pricey.

8. Wei
    August 28, 2018 / 3:03 pm

Scuba crew in camo. Missed out on the camo on the fly pants and scuba hoodie but I think I will get more use out of the crew if it works out.

9. Dayna Nichol
    August 28, 2018 / 3:34 pm

Gaaaaah! There are some really nice things in the upload today, but damn you, lulu for still teasing us with those Tuck n’ Flows….I hope they also come out with other DSJ colours as well – I have 2 right now – and could always need a fresh new one! Ha ha! Come on T&Fs!

10. Rise and Shine
    August 28, 2018 / 4:17 pm

The first thing I ever bought at Lulu was a Plum DSJ, so it’s nice to see them back – albeit revamped. I still have mine, and will definitely be wearing it this Fall.

I’m going to order the Swiftly tank in Bali Breeze, even though we’re heading into Fall, so I probably won’t wear it until April. Kind of annoyed that they’re trying to offer the same color palate to the northern and southern hemispheres. Still … Bali Breeze.

I like the look of two of the rain jackets, but am not sure I can justify them. If I didn’t already have so many, I would definitely pick one or both up.

Strongly considering the Radiant Rhapsody pant in Moonphase.

Did anyone else notice that the models’ name, height, and size are back? Now if they could just fix the website colors…

August 28, 2018 / 4:25 pm

I’ve got to look really hard to see the cute workout clothes. At first glance all I see is a bunch of angry women wearing weird shoes.

August 28, 2018 / 5:03 pm

😂

August 28, 2018 / 6:30 pm

Me too! I really wish they’d cheer up!

• Ecop
      August 28, 2018 / 7:23 pm

Hahaha, too true 😂

August 29, 2018 / 6:30 am

They are angry looking because they aren’t allowed to wear sunglasses to protect them from the glaring lights beating down on them that make the colour of the cloths look lighter and brighter!

August 28, 2018 / 4:52 pm

Haha me too!!!!

13. Looloo
    August 28, 2018 / 6:57 pm

Well i like the camo pulliver but $98 to wear couple times… But its too late for camo on the fly so maybe i shouldnt wait. Other than that i have so many jackets that i cant justify another. I wear my navy fo drizzle twice in season…lol. My wallet is happy as i await the seawheeze choices. I am soooo tired of seeing the rainbow reflectives though i would wear them as i do jog early morning and evenings in dark…. But i cant understand wearing them during day…they are a bit juvenile albeit flashy… And most people wont know you spent $350 plus on them…lol. At some point they will be like beachscapes…no one is unloading them for more than retail these days…if that!

14. Sheryl
    August 28, 2018 / 7:13 pm

Broke down and bought the pack it down vest, camo rain jacket, camo scuba pullover , radiant pant and flip and reverse jacket ( from a week ago). This upload killed my pocketbook.

15. Klo
    August 29, 2018 / 5:44 am

Can’t believe the price tag on the back in action wrap. I love the tee shirt and own four. The wrap can’t possibly be worth $138. I toomordered the Camo pullover. It looks a little narrow and restrictive so we’ll see how it goes. I am struggling to find a running shirt for the 50 degree F range. A ls swiftly feels good for about 10 minutes then I get to hot. Arms warmers make me feel to try hard 🤣any suggestions??

August 29, 2018 / 7:06 am

What works best for me when it’s cool to start off but not long into my run I heat up so I wear a s/s Swiftly with a lightweight jacket. Once I have warmed up I tie my jacket around my waist and I am good with only s/s sleeves. I heat up like a furnace when I run and on a 50 degree day a l/s Swiftly would be too warm for me too especially because the sleeves can’t be pushed up.

• Klo
        August 29, 2018 / 9:36 am

I tried the breeze by with all the holes this morning g and it was awesome but I still ended up tying it around my waist and run in my sports bra. 52F

August 29, 2018 / 10:22 am

I recommend a Light speed LS- it’s a style from last year or the year before..I have two and I wear the crud out of them in that type of weather. They’re super light and have holes for ventilation- what I really like is that I can wear with just a sports bra and then push the sleeves up once I get going. It’s perfect!

August 29, 2018 / 8:57 am

You should dress for at least 10 degrees F warmer than what it is at the start of your run. You may be a little cool at the beginning but you will heat up.

For 50 degrees I wear shorts and short sleeves. Maybe gloves to keep my hands warm.

• anonymous
      August 29, 2018 / 12:43 pm

I love the 5 mile long sleeves for just this reason. Not online anymore but can find on ebay or the boards. They are perfect for that 50 degree-ish weather. I layer over my running tanks and it’s perfect. Thinner than a swiftly. I rarely have to take it off. I do alternate between those and a ss swiftly with arm warmers that I can then push down if I get too hot.

• shadowy_lady
      August 31, 2018 / 7:17 am

for that temperature I actually would wear s/s swiftly and tights. I would wear my l/s swiftly when it’s colder.

August 29, 2018 / 7:01 am

The UK sure got a lot of new stuff we didn’t. They have a High Lines Pullover in modal french terry that looks nice except that it only comes in grey and black! The Extra Mile Jacket is back in four colours, including a new Dark Chrome. If they won’t bring back the Fleecy Keen I think the Extra Miles is the next best thing. The fleece jacket released last week is awful. The Cadet Blue DS Jacket is gone from the UK site and now is on the HK site. They have paired it with the same colour in DSP.

17. LS
    August 29, 2018 / 8:06 am

I’m glad others love this because wow, this upload is so bland! The styling is also atrocious. It’s like they’re grappling with a few brand identities behind the scenes, and none of them are particularly good.

August 29, 2018 / 9:05 am

I agree the styling is atrocious. The photo posted above under the swing trench headline is a perfect example. The model may be the sweetest girl in the world but she just looks cold, mean, unapproachable with that mix of clothing and the lack of smile. That’s not a vibe I want to give off while working out or wearing athleisure. So it puts me off buying any of this stuff.

• Ecop
      August 31, 2018 / 12:23 am

A lot of these models are actually modeling for Nike at the moment, which is surprising.

18. Buggie
    August 29, 2018 / 8:46 am

Hey guys, can anyone comment on the warmth of lulu down jackets compared to Patagonia/north face/etc?? I’m considering one and I feel like I’ve heard that they are shockingly warm more than you’d expect. I appreciate any input!! Thanks 🙂

• Amy
      August 29, 2018 / 12:52 pm

In the Northeast snowy areas, I find North Face warmer than Lululemon. Both are warmer than you’d expect, and the styling of Lululemon’s is far superior— much more flattering. But if you are protecting again slicing cold wind, I’d go with the North Face or Patagonia options.

• Amy
        August 29, 2018 / 12:55 pm

Sorry “against” not “again”

• buggie
        August 29, 2018 / 2:19 pm

thank you!!

• anonymous
      August 29, 2018 / 1:25 pm

I feel they are the opposite. If you want a real down jacket, go with Patagonia, Marmot, Mountain Hardware. The down in Lulu jackets isn’t the best quality IMO and they tend to have feathers that poke out a lot more than other jacket brands and black/brown feathers show through on the white jackets. If you are looking for a down jacket or vest to run in to keep you warm then maybe I’d say buy a Lulu one as they will typically have rulu sides and be designed for running in. Even Lulu’s non-down jacket last year has issues with the inside filling coming through the fabric (I now forget what the name was) and many people had to damage them out. If you are looking for a jacket for warmth to wear as an everyday type of jacket in cold, icy weather, buy from a company that built their reputation on warm weather clothing and jackets as they are MUCH better IMO. I sold my lulu down jackets because unless I was running in them, they felt cheap and I was always cold. I much prefer my Patagonia/Mountain Hardware down jackets.

• buggie
        August 29, 2018 / 2:20 pm

thank you too! 🙂

• Anon
          August 30, 2018 / 4:26 am

If you’re looking for warmth and quality, my suggestions are Canada goose, Moncler, and Patagonia. I own all three as I spend 3 months a year in winter in Banff. Moncler is for style but still insanely warm. I own 2 awesome lululemon down jackets- fluff the cold and brave the cold jackets and they are both high quality and very very warm. I’ve worn fluff the cold in below 30 and it kept me so warm.

• buggie
            August 30, 2018 / 7:04 pm

cool thanks!

• S O
      August 30, 2018 / 12:10 am

I own the “fluff the cold parka” and the “brave the cold” jackets. I find they are plenty warm for my needs. The winters for me are generally pretty mild, but we did have some single digit colder days. The “fluff the cold parka” is probably much warmer than what I normally need, but it’s so comfy that I’d consider getting a second if they came out in another color I loved. It’s like being hugged by a warm sleeping bag. I used the “brave the cold” jacket for a trip to Iceland in March and found it plenty warm. I get tons of complements on the “brave the cold” jacket in the silver color. Both jackets are pretty pricey, but I was able to get them during a promotion/discount last year and I haven’t regretted the purchases.

• buggie
        August 30, 2018 / 7:09 pm

this is good to hear from you and poster above… the fluff the cold is the one i was considering (with a discount). ill think about it a bit longer. thanks so much!

• S O
          August 31, 2018 / 2:38 pm

I would say the ‘fluff the cold jacket is almost too warm when it is above 30F. I live near Washington DC, and it did get cold enough last winter for the rivers to freeze over. Kept me very warm even on windy days. I walk a lot of places and my husband complained a lot more about the cold than I did on our walks. I got it in a size 6, which is my normal size in pants and most jackets.

• shadowy_lady
      August 31, 2018 / 7:21 am

If you are buying a down jacket for warmth and to wear casually, I would go with Patagonia. I have a Lulu Fleecy Keen that I wear when I run in very cold temperatures (think -20C or below) and it works great. But if I wore it out and about at the same temperature I would be cold.

19. Klo
    August 29, 2018 / 9:34 am

Has anyone that’s tried on the scuba crew tell
    Me if there are thumb holes? It doesn’t look like it in pics but I was hoping.

August 29, 2018 / 2:44 pm

No thumbholes

20. Alyssa
    August 29, 2018 / 10:07 am

Has anyone returned anything to Lulu lately? I just did last week and they were asking for my phone number. Any one know why that is? I saw they asked someone else for their phone number too.

• RR
      August 29, 2018 / 11:26 am

They asked for mine with a return. I think that’s how they track the purchasers.

• Klo
      August 29, 2018 / 12:24 pm

My local stores keep track of purchases and returns via cell phone number. In case you don’t have your receipt and probs to Track your shopping habits 😉

August 29, 2018 / 2:43 pm

All purchases and returns are recorded through your profile which they access on their computer with your phone number.

21. anonymous
    August 29, 2018 / 1:25 pm

22. Anni
    August 29, 2018 / 7:10 pm

the on the fly pant in camo has reloaded in all sizes in canada!

23. Jenny L
    August 29, 2018 / 7:30 pm

Does anyone know how the black camo Scuba crew fits? It looks a bit restrictive? is it like the scuba material?

24. Jenny L
    August 29, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Did anyone else order the Manifesto (20 yr anniversary) Wunder Unders in Luxtreme. I loved it so much more than expected. Super compressive and more interesting than plain black leggings which i have a millions pairs of LOL

• Looloo
      August 29, 2018 / 7:51 pm

I located a pair in red and black. I just received the red ones and am quite impressed with them. I think i will be keeping both pairs. I wasnt expecting to want them. The red is really nice and matches the flamenco red energy bra…ss swiftly and speed shorts that i bought.

• Jenny L
        August 29, 2018 / 7:55 pm

Did you see how much they are selling in eBay???!! NUTS. LOL But yes, they are totally worth getting. Keep both!

• Jenna
          August 30, 2018 / 12:32 pm

The flagship 5th ave. store in NYC has some of the manifesto bras left in red, if anyone is local to the area!

25. Looloo
    August 30, 2018 / 7:01 pm

Well fomo set in and i located the camo on the fly pants as well as the camo crew. I cant belive they are selling so fast. I am thinking they wont make it to wmtm lol. Wow these added to red and black manifesto wups… Yikes. And seawheeze coming up….