I managed to steal away from home today to do some Lululemon Dressing Room Try-Ons of all the newest pieces that dropped. On Tuesday’s upload, I ordered the On The Fly Pant and Scuba Hoodie in the incognito print, but since we’ve been away and I had my package sent to my mom’s house I didn’t get to try them on yet at home. My closest store actually didn’t have any of these items in, and the 20 Year Lululemon Manifesto pieces where completely sold out. Actually, the 20 Year Lululemon Manifesto Wunder Unders were sold out online and in stores by Thursday.

On The Fly Pant, Incognito Camo

Lululemon Dressing Room Try-Ons, On The Fly Pant, Incognito Camo Multi Grey

I have an older pair of On The Fly Pants in my TTS and wasn’t sure what size to get in this camo version, so I opted to size up in the ones I ordered. I think I’m glad I did. The store I went to today only had my TTS and I think they look fine but I prefer a looser fit around the butt area. I know most people find the On The Fly Pants to be a relaxed TTS, to a size down for some but for me, I’ve got a big butt and long inseam so they just look a bit better size up.

I wasn’t sure what to expect with these since they are camo and could possibly look very tacky, but actually, I found them really chic. The camo is nicely subtle and neutral so you just get a hint of the pattern in the light. I highly recommend these. They actually reminded me of how much I love my On The Fly Pants so I’m going to pull mine out and make an effort to wear them more often.

On The Fly Pant, Incognito Camo
Incognito Camo Multi Grey On The Fly Pant, Lululemon

Rest Less 1/2 Zip

Dark Court Purple On The Fly 1:2 Zip, Dressing Room Try-On
Dark Court Purple

This is another item that the store only had in a few sizes. They had my size down, and a size up. I actually typically size up in the Rest Less 1/2 Zip anyways because they are so form fitting. Last years version was an especially bad fit. For some reason, last years design was cut shorter and boxier and had much less stretch. This version is a much nicer fit and I loved it on, especially in this stunner of a color. Those of you with long torsos and arms you will be very happy with this fit. This is probably a TTS but if you are like me and don’t like the cling, you can safely size up as well.

Rest Less Pullover 1/2 Zip Dark Court Purple

Scuba Hoodie Incognito Camo

Lululemon, Scuba Hoodie, Incognito Camo Multi Grey

I really wanted to hate this scuba hoodie but I love it! The fit in my TTS was great and very flattering. It’s actually been years since I’ve purchased a scuba because the fit is all over the map depending on the colors or prints. I have some in a size 8, size 10 and size 12. Unfortunately, I ordered this in a size up expecting that it would be a snug fit but I tried my TTS in store and it’s actually a great fit. It’s very soft and stretchy and the perfect length. I found the fit of this one so flattering compared to the ones I have at home, and again I love the camo. Highly recommend this if you love camo too. The camo items are going fast in-store and online.

Lululemon, Scuba Hoodie, Incognito Camo Multi Grey

Huddle And Hustle Hoodie

Lululemon Dressing Room Try-On Huddle And Hustle Hoodie

I HATED this hoodie on. On the rack and online it looks so cute. I love a thin cotton terry hoodie and I always try them on. This one is really soft and has that nice nubby cotton terry material on the inside, and it comes in great colors. It looked so bad on me and I couldn’t wait to take it off.  My TTS 10 was too big in the chest and looked boxy. Something about the seam design across the front was really unflattering to my shape and created a lot of width.

Lululemon Huddle And Hustle Hoodie

On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II
Disclosure

1. Susie
    August 26, 2018 / 4:40 pm

So glad to hear the restless 1/2 zip is cut longer this year! I love that the restless items have a nice texture as compared to the Swiftlys. However, I did not purchase any last year as they were much too short! Thank you for the fit review.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 8:01 pm

You are so welcome! yes, you will be much happier with this years version.

• j
        August 27, 2018 / 3:15 am

What was the sizing like on last year’s restless hoodie? I am considering ordering a black one from WMTM.

• Anon
          August 27, 2018 / 5:41 am

I thinkast years were TTS. I’m a 4 and got the 4. It’s so soft. I actually don’t like them too long and last year ones are perfect. I’m 5’2” and comes right below my hip bones.

• J
            August 27, 2018 / 5:54 pm

Thanks!

August 26, 2018 / 5:19 pm

Thanks for the try-ons! The scuba hoodie was my favorite on you. It fits you perfectly. And it’s a really subtle camo so it can act more as a neutral. It’s tempting to try one on, but I have three Scuba hoodies that I don’t wear very often.
    I am, however, hoping for more color options in the Dance Studio Jacket. The fit and feel of that jacket is perfect for me. It’s so satisfying to put on something that fits just right.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 8:00 pm

Thanks! I really loved it but a scuba is such a bad buy for me. They are way too hot and I end up only wearing them once or twice a year. This one is so nice though.

3. Looloo
    August 26, 2018 / 6:16 pm

Thx for tryons. I think i may get the on the fly in camo…nice break from black for dress down at office…and not super flashy print. I dont like the heavy hood on scuba so i dont wear the one i do have very often. I do like the pullover in camo print…i may pull trigger on that. At 50 i am not into camo but this version is a nice change from neutral neutral neutral solid colour everything.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 7:59 pm

It’s a really quiet camo so definitely the one to go for if you want something more subtle and chic.

August 26, 2018 / 6:25 pm

I really missed your Lululemon’s try on reviews 😉

August 26, 2018 / 7:53 pm

me too!

• Cristina
        Author
        August 26, 2018 / 7:58 pm

Thanks! ❤️

• Cristina
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 7:58 pm

Awe thank you!! ❤️

5. Stacy
    August 26, 2018 / 11:02 pm

I was so happy to see some try-ons when I looked at your blog. I love both the on the fly and scuba on you! The camo is so flattering!! It’s making me want the pants now!

The big panel areas on the huddle and hustle are bizarre. They almost make the jacket look like it’s twisting at the bottom or sitting askew. It’d make me crazy, like a slightly crooked picture you keep trying to adjust.

I like the black crops too. Were those a try-on?

6. gigi
    August 27, 2018 / 12:18 pm

Thank you Cristina for the try-on! My original camo scuba order got cancelled but I was able to order from the store – excited to try it on now seeing your pics. This weekend was a major getting ready for school organization of the house including moving my workout wardrobe stuff. Just reminded me again of the amazing details of the older scubas, run shorts, rulu tops etc. Also realize I have an embarrassing number of items with tags still on that I will likely never need/wear even though I still find them lovely. As a working mom it would be great just to hand it over to someone else to try and sell them. Do you know of someone locally (Vancouver) that will do this for a percentage cut or commission?

7. Doe
    August 27, 2018 / 3:22 pm

Well what can I say…. you snooze you lose, the camo on the fly pants are gone. Keep them, they look really cool!

8. chris
    August 27, 2018 / 4:35 pm

I also ordered the camo on the fly and camo scuba. I like both of them and I agree that this particular scuba is flattering!

9. Wei
    August 27, 2018 / 5:39 pm

I love the black camo scuba on you too but worry about how often I will wear it. The Australian sit has Here to Move Jacket in black camo. Maybe it will come to the US?

August 28, 2018 / 5:41 am

I really like the On The Fly Pants on you, they are such a comfy pant. I agree that the camo print is quiet and I like that there is no green in the print. I have no camo in my wardrobe but I tried on the Scuba Pullover Camo last Friday and really liked it and will probably buy it when it shows up online. I also like the Restless 1/2 zip on you. I am glad they brought back the length but I am still not happy that the fabric isn’t as nice as the ones from about 5 years ago. Are you happy with the texture and feel of the fabric? If they bring it out in a colour I like I will definitely check it out. As much as I love purple, jewel tones don’t work for me unfortunately. I am so happy to see they are bringing back the colour Cadet Blue, a huge favourite of mine. I was on HK site this a.m. and saw it in DSP and DSJ, also some joggers on UK site. I hope to see it in more product this Fall. There is a good likelihood I will be spending some money on today’s drop!

• JP
      August 28, 2018 / 9:19 am

You saw the dsj’s in cadet blue?? Oh Happiness!! I will keep watch, thanks for sharing that!!😊

I also picked up the camo scuba as well. It has a really decent thickness and softness to it and I also found the cut to be particularly flattering! I ordered it online then ended up purchasing it I store as I had to size down from my usual 6. ( but I have lost my final 10 lbs that was needed so I wasn’t surprised.

11. Tina
    August 28, 2018 / 5:55 am

I saw the On the fly pants last week on upload and passed on them but really wish I hadn’t now! They look so good on you! And they’re sold out online. And your shoes! Where did you get them from? I need a new pair of animal print flats. Love those.

• Cristina
      Author
      August 28, 2018 / 11:17 am

Thanks! They are actually Dolce & Gabbana but I got them on major clearance when I was in New York. They were around $150 at the time so you may be able to find them even lower now.

12. anon
    August 28, 2018 / 11:03 am

I second the shoe question. The leopard print is really cute.

13. T-Mo
    August 28, 2018 / 6:33 pm

Your shoes are waaaay amazing and I am not even into shoes. The European (it reminds me of Hungarian embroidery) floral detailing on the sides, *swoon*! Love the scuba on you, LULUmum, super duper flattering. Love the on the fly’s too. Woot woot to the longer RP’s, didn’t even bother with last years.
    Your try-ons are always keeping it real & I love it. Thank-you!!!

PS, that total fug sweater ( props for even givning it a try-on )= tears on waisted super soft terry…

14. Anni
    August 29, 2018 / 7:12 pm

The on the fly pants have reloaded in all sizes in Canada!!