Cinch It Long Sleeve

July 27, 2017

Lot’s of store photos of the white Lululemon Cinch It Long Sleeve but I’d love to see some of the other colors. I’m hoping to get to the store this week to try it on. I’ve been all about the Lululemon Pima cotton lately.

CINCH IT LONG SLEEVE CINCH IT LONG SLEEVECINCH IT LONG SLEEVECINCH IT LONG SLEEVECINCH IT LONG SLEEVELululemon Cinch It Long Sleeve Lululemon Cinch It Long Sleeve Lululemon Cinch It Long Sleeve Lululemon Cinch It Long Sleeve Lululemon Cinch It Long Sleeve

Shop The Post

14 responses to “Cinch It Long Sleeve”

looks like a rashguard … boring

2. Helen says:

It was a litte tight for me personally in the arms and under the arms and puckered a little there. I sized up from a 6 to an 8 because the cinching detracted from the usually baggier waist from the upsize.

3. LS says:

These kinds of shirts are literally always available somewhere and have been for as long as I can remember. I don’t know why LLL has moved into making so much basic, cheap cotton stuff. Indistinguishable from any other mall store.

the string really reminds me of spaghetti

5. CT says:

I love pima cotton but I would like to see LLL put something more into their designs. Has this cinched top not been done before? This top, especially in white, looks too thin and as usual is see through. Not impressed by this top at all.

• LS says:

I’ve been buying shirts similar to this from Michael Stars and James Perse for years.

• Anonymous says:

The difference being Michael Stars and James Perse stretch out even after one wear. I stopped buying them a couple of years ago because I can’t wear them to workouts. The pima cotton LLL has lycra in it so it holds it’s shape better. I’m all about technical fabrics now.

6. Amy C says:

The dusky lavender color is really soft and gorgeous. The blue is slightly lighter than navy, and seemed less see through than the other colors. I opted for the grey, but I really wanted she’d I had bitten the lavender.

7. Sara says:

I think it’s funny the attention this overpriced shirt has gotten. Obviously people are desperate for the detail LLL used to have in clothing. If it was Rulu I’d be all over it. Screw you Lululemon lol

But why does it only cinch on one side???

• Sara says:

Because LLL is lame. lol

• Anonymous says:

I laughed when I read your comment. They used to make shirts with cinching possible on both sides, super cute detail, but that was long ago. They’ve really cheaped out since then.

• Mrs. O says:

That’s the problem I had with it. It would be so much cuter if it cinched on both sides and if the crew neck was slightly lower. With only one side cinching, you don’t get the nice draping effect across the front. Looking straight on, it looked like a plain tee.

9. LULULOVE says:

PIMA Cotton is too delicate. The fabric does show sweat, which I dont mind, but all my Lulu pima cottons has holes with little wear. So no more pima cotton for me. As other has said the design is cute, but I would prefer the string on both sides.