by Cristina

Upload!!!

April 18, 2017

The upload seems to be delayed, or slow uploading. So far I’ve only seen a few items that I think may be new. I’ll update as soon as the full upload is up.

Sorry, the upload is not up for Canada or the US. I am watching it like a hawk and will send out an email as soon as it’s live – if you aren’t signed up for my newsletter, sign up on the tab above under ‘subscribe’ if you’d like a heads up when the upload is live.

New upload post above this one.

12 responses to “Upload!!!”

1. Nothing for me. Haven't purchased much lately. I was able to nab a couple of pairs of black WUP III on major markdown in my store, though. Apparently the black WUP will only be sold online from now on?

Heather
    Partial to Pink

The trapeze racerback was already there , was looking at it yesterday , was thinking about buying it .

Wow they are taking forever.

blah blah blah blahhhhhh

Remember way back when, if the upload was delayed 15 minutes people would freak out! There would be like 50 comments about it. Funny how no one seems to care much now.

This is the first upload that I have cared about since January.
    I have been checking sporadically for the upload for the last few hours.
    Screw it. I give up.

• Anonymous says:

I too have been waiting for this upload…. the one time I am actively checking every so often.. where is it?! Usually I don't care but I wanted some black grape tights.. I give up too..

• Anonymous says:

I'm glad that I gave up.
      The one item I was really hoping for was not even uploaded, the embossed WUs.

7. Nicole says:

Remember the days where uploads were in the middle of the night and you'd have to set your alarm to score unicorn items?! Ha

8. Amy C. says:

Sometimes I wonder if they're just trolling us, since they do many things that have shaken off their buyers and fans. But then again, maybe the web site really imploded today or something.

I wanted to see a couple of items that showed up in Australia and the UK, but I'll have to check later I guess…

I see new items up now (11:55pm EST). Some pop orange items, the sun setter and low key items you reviewed, etc. All buried beneath the "new" items from LAST week…