by Cristina

Arise Long Sleeve

Lululemon Arise Long Sleeve

Arise Short

Lululemon Arise Short

Arise Bodysuit

Lululemon Arise Bodysuit

11 responses to “Sneak Peek|Australia Upload”

I love the print on the black pants!

None of this looks interesting to me

I want to see the pace rival in the formation alpine print. I like the print so far!

4. Anon says:

The double time tank that was uploaded last week in Aus shows tights in the formation print but with pink! Fingers crossed they are uploaded asap!

Oh boo I want new Pace Rivals buts I don't think I like the print.

Those WUP are pretty but…they almost look sheer in the stock photo?

The pink looks like raspberry glo..hope so …so i dont need it lol. The embossed tights are interesting however if the embossing is done in brownish tone it will be a no go for me. Yippee need a break again especially after buying 2 indian ocean swiftlys lol…love the colour..got different sizes as size up is a bit loose so that forearms wouldnt be tight….

I have been buying off kijiji and ebay! I scored a plum henley and striped henley for 50$ each (which is good cause I have seen them go for 115$ each on ebay!) I also purchased unicorn tears hot moves shorts from ebay for 70$ canadian. A little steep but I have the flash ones and they are AMAZING! And have lasted me a really long time!!!

I love embossed tights! I have a pair of wunder unders with feathers from about 5ish years ago.

Love the embossed WU. I wonder what are the chances to get Pace Rivals like this…

Arise bodysuit?!?!?! What sport is that thing for?