by Cristina

Regent St. Grand Opening + Central Saint Martins Collaboration

January 12, 2017

Thanks to reader Ms. L who lives in London, we have some great photos of the grand opening of the London flagship Lululemon on Regent St. This is Lululemon’s largest footprint store.

Regent St. Lululemon Grand Opening

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

13 responses to “Regent St. Grand Opening + Central Saint Martins Collaboration”

Yuck! The only redeeming thing I see are the earth tones at the bottom of those snake skin racing stripe abominations, but I'm sure we won't see any of that.

I like the shopping bags. that's all I got.

3. lulubell says:

The store is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the photos. The juice bar is a cute idea for a large store.

The pants with the white/red racing stripes are kind of growing on me, now that I see better pictures. They are interesting to look at, but I doubt I would buy them. They aren't really my style. I do like the floral-ish print, but I'm a sucker for florals. I'd probably buy the bra if I lived in London, as my special edition piece. I'll be fine if none of it comes to the US though. Patiently awaiting those Oh La Lace WUP!

The new prints look gross. Not impressed with anything here. Not even the new supposedly fancy schmancy store. Big deal. I couldn't care any less about all the LLL hype. (still, love my LLL staples though, those that are still around…)

The floral print reminds me of boring work clothes you'd find at any mall store.

6. Beautiful store, boring new prints!

I think the purple print is beautiful!

Why can't we have those shopping bags?

interesting they have showcase "folding tables" considering i thought they were being outlawed lol

Liking the prints they are frowning on me…the far left ombre print in top pic looks good. The floral looks interesting with bottom band of pant. I may not be able to buy or afford everything but I wouldn't say I hate it..lol I'm sure when things get marked down they will fly off shelves like marble nulux print did. Just wish people would admit it's the prices that they dislike…lol hate is a strong word. I don't like every print but they did do a few unique things to pants so I'm intrigued. I certainly don't cut up prints because I know others may like them ..and I don't want to be rude. To each their own.

These are really great pictures giving us a birdseye view of what this new store looks like. It's such a beautiful building on a gorgeous street. They are going to need some major sales out of there to pay for all that square footage.

Apparently this collection is only for the regent st store.. according to lululemon's responses on social media.

13. emily says: