My WMTM order just arrived and I’m really pleased to say that the Heathered Dark Cobalt Cool Racerback Tank I got is really nice! I wasn’t sure what to expect since this was a never before seen color, and I suspect many of these Cool Racerback where whipped together for markdown. This particular color has only ever been seen in the men’s line. The material blend is 48% Nylon 44% Polyester so it’s not an incredibly soft CRB, but it’s thick and camouflages lumps and bumps, and the color is nicely saturated. It’s definitely not one of the silky slinky heathered CRB’s.

Heathered Dark Cobalt

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

January 13, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Wow I love this color and I'm so glad it's a nice blend! The gator green Luxtreme CRB I got (and returned) was silky slinky and too shiny (has a wet look) rather than the cottony feel and look I much prefer. Is this one Luon?

• Lulumum
      January 13, 2017 / 9:24 pm

It is luon, and it's definitely more of a matte cottony look and feel to it. It reminds me of my original Heathered Menthol from 2011 which is really thick and soft. The later Heathered Menthol was very slinky, shiny and see thru.

January 13, 2017 / 10:49 pm

Thx for feedback…I ordered 6 colours lol and was seconding guessing the cobalt …I also got the poppy petal as I loved that print though I like the version with more purple. I also ordered lakeside blue…the butterfly…battleship grey…the heathered iris which I'm not sure about…I also got navy and cadet blue in lux but I stayed tts as I find lux shows off all the rolls lol. I hope we get some of the colours us got

January 14, 2017 / 12:53 am

Thanks for the update, LLM. I ordered the heathered dark cobalt. Glad to hear that it is thick. Nice observation that the colour has previously been featured in the men's line. I ordered five for now; my order has shipped and it takes about a week (I am in Ontario). I'll see how these are and if I'm satisfied, I may order more.

Thanks again for keeping us informed and all your hard work. And again, great job on all the changes to your blog.

January 14, 2017 / 1:02 am

Has anyone seen the Heather lakeside blue? Second guessing…TIA

January 14, 2017 / 4:52 am

I haven't seen it in person but from what I can tell in the online photos it looks to be the same kind of fabric as the cobalt blue one.

January 14, 2017 / 5:07 am

I really hope so. Don't want to get stuck with crappie materials.

5. January 14, 2017 / 1:37 am

Hi thanks for the info! Do you know if there is a chance the original CRBs could return or are they for sure done? Are these CRBs our last chance to stock up? Thanks!

6. January 14, 2017 / 2:25 am

Ugh I got the fatigue green CRB out of extreme FOMO and it's so thin and shiny and crappy. The Iris flower CRB in comparison is way more matte and 'Luon'. It's so frustrating they can call them the same material while they're starkly different.

January 14, 2017 / 2:36 am

shoot! i also ordered the fatigue green. my order only arrives next Wednesday, so i won't be waiting in excitement… 🙁

January 14, 2017 / 4:39 am

anon 6:36, if you are familiar with the heathered cranberry, heathered slate, heathered bordeaux drama or heathered jeweled magenta ones (to name a few) and you like those ones then you will probably like the heathered fatigue green one as well. I like these softer "silkier" heathered ones. They are lighter feeling fabric than the solid colour luon ones (which I love, love, love) but they are still nice, just lighter and different feel. They feel softer, silkier and stretchier with more "give" than the solid luon ones.

January 14, 2017 / 2:27 am

I got 4 of them. The heathered cobalt and heathered rosewood are the same matte like luon you mentioned above. I'm hoping my they wil soften up after a wash or two. The heathered iris flower is the silky buttery material like heathered BD, cranberry, poseidon and jewelled magenta. I also got a luxtreme rosewood CRB. The colour is fantastic, I'm just not 100% sold on the Lux material for a top.

January 14, 2017 / 4:50 am

It sounds like the heathered cobalt, heathered rosewood (and possibly heathered lakeside blue? it looks like the same kind of heathered fabric from what I can tell in the photos) are all a similar luon fabric as the heathered black CRBii that is online right now. The heathered black CRBii is thicker, more matte and less stretchy than the softer silkier heathered CRBs that I have. I couldn't tell if the heathered iris flower was one of the silkier ones or not – it looks a bit different heathering than the other silkier ones (cranberry and fatigue) from what I can tell in the photos and not like the cobalt, lakeside and rosewood either. Good to know you found it to be like the silkier ones. I'm not a fan of luxtreme fabrics either so didn't pay any attention to the CRBs in luxtreme.

• Lulumum
      January 14, 2017 / 2:29 am

I'm so tempted by the Rosewood one too. I don't mind luxtreme CRB's at all for hot workouts.

January 14, 2017 / 5:09 am

Off topic have any of you ladies tried the Deep Breath tank on wmtm?? Any feedback? TIA

• January 14, 2017 / 6:16 am

I have it in black, thinking about getting in the nocturnal teal! I like it, I prefer power y tanks more though. I also find it fits TTS but a bit more snug, so keep that in mind!

January 14, 2017 / 6:36 am

Thanks Sonya. Would you say it's tts or a size up item? Thanks again

January 14, 2017 / 7:40 pm

I got the Deep Breath tank a few days ago and left a detailed comment on the website. A totally satisfying purchase for $39.

10. January 14, 2017 / 9:21 pm

@Lulumum– do you ever angel for anyone in the US?! Canada got all of the CRBs I wanted 😭

11. Lulumum
    January 14, 2017 / 9:29 pm

Hey Alyssa, email me.

January 16, 2017 / 3:34 pm

hi guys, I just received my WMTM CRBs and I have a quick question. First, the order is from the Canadian side. I received the heathered rosewood which is nice and thick. and also received the heathered fatigue green which is so thin! it does not even feel like luon (which it says it is on the tag) and more like luxtreme. it is probably half as thick as the heathered rosewood.
    any opinions? is the heathered fatigue green really luon?

on another note, I also ordered the heathered iris flower. the packing slip says they shipped it together with this order but the product was not inside! I heard other people having these issues with product not being shipped but charged for. so annoying!!

January 16, 2017 / 9:05 pm

I've had that problem 2x where the packing slip show shipped, but the item was left out. It's frustrating because Lulu's response is; 1. You are lying because "we don't do that." 2. It's Fed-Ex's fault. Contact them & tell us what they said. 3. They have to do all sorts of internal checks which will take days & hopefully they will get back to you. 4. If you want, you can buy the item again (if it's still available) & hope they will refund you for the 1st purchase. 5. You will finally get a credit & a $20 gift card but not your item (it's sold out) if you have waited over 10 days & have contacted them 4+ times. The 1st time, I thought it was a fluke. The 2d time, I think it's a strategy. Ohio warehouse both times.

January 16, 2017 / 9:35 pm

oh wow, sounds not so good. thanks for sharing!
      I contacted them this morning and they said their warehouse people need to look into it and they will get back to me in the next 2-3 days. product was coming from the Canadian depot on the West Coast.
      unfortunately the item is no longer available in my size 🙁

January 16, 2017 / 11:38 pm

I am in a process of weird return . Got the wrong item, was told to ship it back. They got it 1/9, still no refund. Contacted again on 1/13-was told that refund was issued,1/6 today-no money. Their fault but still no money and no item for me. None of the companies I shop online do that. Really not good. And I have no ideas what else to do. Looks like issues are more and more often it is an issues for customer complain on not honoring our rights

January 17, 2017 / 2:37 pm

It is really inconvenient, but keep contacting them often & multiple ways (call, email, chat & post problem as a review on popular items)until you get your refund. I never got any one to call/reply back until I started posting on reviews. I'm fairly certain Lulu did not issue a refund 1/06 if they didn't get the return until 1/09. If they did, they issued it to the wrong card.

January 17, 2017 / 5:58 pm

I am anon 7:34AM – all these stories make me nervous about my missing item. I am honestly considering placing multiple orders (1 item per order) from now on. that way I avoid the missing item issue. Lulu can pay multiple shipping charges if they cannot get their warehouse people to do the correct shipments and if I have to wait weeks for my refund. I understand errors can happen but they need to find a better and faster way to deal with them.

January 19, 2017 / 6:51 pm

I received my crb's today. I got the heathered iris flower which was actually quite nice, very soft feeling. I also got the one with the butterflies which was definitely very slick and polyestery. I guess that explains why I didn't buy it in store, despite the fact that I loved the print. (It's all coming back to me now!) Has anybody else received the poppy petals? I was thinking about ordering it but won't if it's anything like the butterfly print. I know that lululemon is (or at least used to be) capable of manufacturing prints that weren't super polyestery. I'm wearing a tank with that print they did a few years ago with all the pink and red roses and it's not thin or slippery. The fabric is great and the print is vivid.