by Cristina

Lululemon|Janaïna Milheiro

November 25, 2016

I love this entire line and love the video but that Close Encounters theme song is really creeping me out.

Dazzle|Plume|Iridescent Multi

8 responses to “Lululemon|Janaïna Milheiro”

1. Monica says:

I love that they used dancers to show this collection off.

Is LLL going to participate in Black Friday? All they have done is put back some product yesterday they took off a couple of weeks ago. A couple of new products came on yesterday priced low but is that going to be it? Is it a matter of checking their website every hour today?

• Anonymous says:

No, that's probably it. Lulu has never "done" Black Friday in the typical sense, i.e. – great sales. They've always released a pricey Special Edition capsule and that's pretty much been it. Always been this way actually. Their big "sale" is Boxing Day upload.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks, it's to know so I don't waste anymore time checking it out.

• Anonymous says:

I think that's about it. the same items they had before at the same MD prices. yesterday I was all set (logged in with Ebates) and I could not buy one single thing out of 153 items available on the Canadian side.

3. janine57 says:

They marked down some wmtm to the price it should have been all along. It is so black and white and grey all over it just doesn't interest me. I don't wear wu that often so it has to be cute to interest me.

4. lulubell says:

The video is beautiful. I love the dancers mixed in with the birds. I wish it was a little longer with more of the dancers, although I liked the bit about the artist too.

Yeah the music is weird, sounds like The Shining!