by Cristina

Lululemon is On Ebates!

September 28, 2016

Lululemon is on ebates.com! from what I can tell they aren’t on the Canadian version of the site but they are on the US side. If you want to shop through my referral link, click here [https://www.ebates.com/r/LULUMU10] and you can get 2% off on your purchases.

14 responses to “Lululemon is On Ebates!”

Thanks for posting this!!!!

Yay!!!!

I went to check it out and it says lululemon is no longer affiliated with Ebates.

• Lulumum says:

Lululemon is once again excluding Canadians so if you are on the ebates.ca sight you won't see it, but if you go to the ebates.com you will.

It's still showing up for me

5. wow that is huge. I've always lamented that all the stores I shopped at most was never on ebates. like anthropologie, and now they are on it too!

LLM could you further explain how this works even though I am Canadian I am interested in knowing what ebates is all about, Thanks.

I am in the US and it says this on ebates beneath Lululemon on ebates…Lululemon is no longer affiliated with Ebates and does not sponsor or endorse Ebates services.

8. vicky says:

Its not working either on the US site. Bummer..

It worked for me just fine on the US side…

I LOVE Ebates! I've gotten $200+ from shopping rebates and referrals. We always book travel through them and sometimes they have referral specials for bonuses when you refer people and they make a purchase within a certain time frame. I got a $50 check once just from that.