No surprise here but nothing for me today. I am shocked that the Fast As Light 2-In-1 Tank is $74 and contrary to what the name of the tank implies, you cannot detach the bra from the tank to wear them as separates. It is sewn in. I am also really disgusted and disappointed that the new Run For Daze Jacket is not only $20 more expensive but it is no longer reversible. Did you break resolve today and not order anything or are you voting with your wallets?

I’m off to watch Ghostbusters with my girls. Forget this Lululemon noise!

The Olympic Swimsuit hasn’t made it to stores or online yet it’s already made it to eBay.

Fast As Light 2 In 1 Tank

$74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain For Daze Jacket II $20 more expensive and no longer reversible.

Swiftly Tech LS

Sculpt Tank

All The Right Places Crop

Emperor Blue

Pace Rival Crops

True Red Pace Rival Crop

Tracker Shorts

High Times Pant

Studio Pant III

Speed Shorts

August 2, 2016 / 11:10 pm

The prices are too much of a turn off… Passing.

August 2, 2016 / 11:18 pm

Not ordering a thing.

August 2, 2016 / 11:19 pm

Enjoy the movie and thanks for the post! I am passing too.

August 2, 2016 / 11:32 pm

I am passing — voting with my wallet šŸ™‚

August 2, 2016 / 11:32 pm

Nothing!

6. August 2, 2016 / 11:34 pm

I ordered the
    Rain For Daze Jacket II hoping it will be a better fit from Rain for Daze I Jacket!!!!! Here's to hoping šŸ™‚

August 2, 2016 / 11:37 pm

Voting with my wallet for sure.

August 2, 2016 / 11:42 pm

totally choosing to vote with my wallet. strength in numbers, c'mon ladies!!

August 2, 2016 / 11:57 pm

Nadda!!

August 3, 2016 / 12:00 am

Nothing– despite the fact that it was surprisingly tempting to drop some cash. It's a Tuesday habit I'll just have to break. I've been out of the city the past few weeks so had no chance to stock up before the price hikes. Wish I could have. But I'm with you. The prices are just too high for a generally non-superior product now. Hope I can stick to my resolve. Hearing other peoples thoughts hepls though. Thanks!

August 3, 2016 / 12:09 am

I tried the CRB 2 in the store today. It looked awful on me and made my girls look smaller and tummy bigger. I am a size 4…The new design is a joke.

AdiĆ³s Lululemon!

August 3, 2016 / 12:12 am

Nothing for me. I think I'm over LLL. The prices are a huge turnoff but honestly, the reviews lately are even worse. I thought about getting a few staples that are still the "normal" price, but nothing had a review above 3.2 stars.

August 3, 2016 / 12:14 am

I got a Swiftly (power purple!) and I almost got the tank, it's gorgeous. I was disappointed in the misleading name as well. I still might grab it. I tried on the camo Pace Rivals but they felt different for some reason and I passed on them. I actually loved the upload today, if SeaWheeze wasn't coming I would have grabbed a lot more.

14. August 3, 2016 / 12:27 am

I'm a swiftly gal and would have snapped up the new red-black swiftlys before, but nope. Not at these prices.

August 3, 2016 / 1:23 am

Same here. I love the red-black long sleeve. But I'm not going to let another gorgeous colour tempt me. I have so many Swiftly tops I don't need any more if I'm honest with myself. $90 after taxes is a lot for what it is.

Count me in as another who is choosing to vote with my wallet.

• August 3, 2016 / 1:28 am

Well here's three that passed on the new pricing. I would've bought two swiftly long sleeves(power purple and true red), a short sleeve and a tank (both in sapphire blue because I love love love my long sleeve in this) But yeah lulu you lost my sale for those due to price increase. Sorry to say I'm going to be scoping poshmark for lightly used ones in the future. I make a good wage but think even if I was making six figures a year i still would not spend like I used to after this the price increase. Maybe things will go to WMTM faster but still the markdown price is going to be the old regular price. Yeah, I'm over it….

August 3, 2016 / 2:00 am

reya, like you, I used to snap up any new colours in all the new Swiftly tops that caught my eyes. Now, each one with a price increase of $10 really starts to add up especially after figuring in taxes on top of all that. I have a pretty nice amount of spending money that I can spend (or save!) each month but these price hikes are just too ridiculous and it seems almost insane to pay that much for stuff that isn't truly worth it, and especially when already have a closet full.

15. August 3, 2016 / 12:27 am

OMG!! i commented earlier (from work) that i would consider the 2 in 1 tank but that was when we thought it was in the $60 range AND that it came as separates. $74 before taxes is legitimately shocking!! you can buy 2 nike dri fits for that price! LOL and not to mention the longsleeve of similar design to the 2 in 1 tank is equally priced at $74… odd!

• August 3, 2016 / 3:31 am

as a side, with the money I would normally have given to Lulu, I got 2 shiseido uv protective compact foundations (2 shades)! im looking forward to the beauty bits you'll be incorporating into your blog LLM!

August 3, 2016 / 12:32 am

Nothing for me!!!! I'm over lulu………

August 3, 2016 / 12:36 am

Voting with my wallet

August 3, 2016 / 12:46 am

I am using money for some new shoes instead!!! Not paying these prices.

August 3, 2016 / 1:20 am

Nothing for me though the Power Purple Swiftly tempted me. The price increases are an insult, but I am heart-broken about the changes in the CRB 2. It is my all-time favorite clothing item as I could wear it as a layer to work and then transition easily to the gym/studio. No more.

August 3, 2016 / 1:39 am

CRB 2 horrible period.

August 3, 2016 / 4:01 am

Indeed.

August 3, 2016 / 1:52 am

I didn't buy anything—but I'm not on permanent strike. I'm sure I'll still buy things here and there. But, everything is fairly pricey IMO, and so my purchases will be fewer. It's ok though, it's not like I really NEED anything.

August 3, 2016 / 1:52 am

This was easy. Nothing tempted me, so I bought nothing. I like the two in one tank, but to spend more than $80 with tax on a tank when I have so many, would be insane. I used to buy at least two ittems at every upload – where did that take me? To a closet full of stuff and an empty savings account. Time to stop, and there's no better time than this.

23. August 3, 2016 / 2:16 am

Love the power purple swiftly buuuut. I don't wear them a ton. At the new price point i need to see it and feel it and love it first. Did anyone order the cool
    Cocoa winder unders last week? I am contemplating keeping them. like maybe exchanging for the power purple swiftly. It's gonna be give and take at these $$

• August 3, 2016 / 3:33 am

Ha I'm totally debating the same thing!! I got the crops and they feel more cottony to me which stretches out and isn't so practical for sweating. I love the color but now I'm like… Okay I need to decide what I really like versus what I LOVE. I don't love the pants because luxtreme suits my workout better. No more 90$ pajamas Reya!!! Lmao my act cyber stripe high times and gator green wunder under crops are both beautiful but I literally only wear them around the house and I think these ones will be the same.

August 3, 2016 / 4:00 am

Dogrunner & Reya- the cool cocoa is a gorgeous color in person but I found them slightly see through & didn't like the shine despite the cottony soft fabric. So yep, nice "house pants". That are purdy šŸ™‚

24. August 3, 2016 / 2:25 am

Voting with my wallet also ladies! I have too much lulu ! Time to break that habit. It's unhealthy.

August 3, 2016 / 3:18 am

Today I went to dick's and bought the grey nike pros I've wanted for 5 years now ($28) and a nice, airy Under Armour tank top ($25) and with a $10 gift card it came to $45. All of it is comfortable and opaque. Next time I go to nyc I'm buying sweaty betty tights, and my next online orders will be from werkshop and athleta (btw athleta's new fall collection looks great!)

I was considering buying black hotty hot shorts before they go up but I've decided not to support this nonsense. I'll find some more hotty hots on a resale site whenever I make an ISO post for skinny wills and WTS shorts. I'm wearing them all for powerlifting anyway, it's not like they need to be brand new.

August 3, 2016 / 3:23 am

Yep, a big pass for me too. Would have fallen all over the power purple swiftly before. " Voting for my wallet."

August 3, 2016 / 3:27 am

…about the Olympic swimsuit making it to ebay before it's even available online or in stores… how does this even happen? Same thing happened on two separate occasions not too long ago with two different bra styles…

28. August 3, 2016 / 3:49 am

Snooze. Nothing for me, not remotely tempted. I bought the Globe Trotter dress a while back and it was totally worth the $$. I'm saving for tuck & flow long sleeves which I'm really hoping find their way to CAN!!!

August 3, 2016 / 4:35 am

Nothing. Easy pass, especially given the inflated prices.

August 3, 2016 / 5:16 am

I'm really put off by the price increases that I don't even want to buy anything. Finally lulu had a red color (closest thing before was probably bumble berry or Berry rumble but those weren't true reds) but it's not even tempting me. I want a CRB but I doubt they'll have it. šŸ™ I also want the dusty rose color I think Australia got.

August 3, 2016 / 12:57 pm

Just got Zobha's invitation email for 30% off sitewide plus free worldwide shipping everyday. Just use code Ellieluv. Lululemon never gave us any discount code, might just go to the brands who appreciate their customers better.

August 3, 2016 / 4:59 pm

Agree, and Lululemon doesn't believe in having sales either. Most stores have sales!

August 3, 2016 / 1:46 pm

I bought the sapphire blue s/s swiftly that I wasn't able to get last year and that was it for this drop. I really would like a lightweight technical jacket but I was not a fan of the Run For Daze jacket when it first came out. Even if I like the new version I don't like the colour choices so this jacket is a no for me.

I have been voting with my wallet all year, a huge drop in the amount I would normally spend. I am proud of all of you who are reining in their spending. This company does not deserve our loyalty and they would have to do a complete 180 to ever get me back to what I was spending before.

August 3, 2016 / 2:44 pm

my $$$ is safe in my bank!

August 3, 2016 / 2:45 pm

no thanks. Im not giving this company any more of my hard earned money. The price increases just put me over the edge.

August 3, 2016 / 3:20 pm

@anon 8:27PM I know, right?! funny that the swimsuit is on ebay already.

36. August 3, 2016 / 5:31 pm

I got my shipment in of CRB's and WUP's ordered last week and there were no bags included. A nice surprise since I have a few now. But another example of cutting back and not passing along the savings to the customer.

August 3, 2016 / 6:11 pm

I'm glad they've decided to quit sending bags with orders since it is quite wasteful and I'm sure most of us already have more than enough of them. But still.. They sure are trying to get and keep as much money into their own pockets as possible in what seems to be a very greedy way overall.

August 3, 2016 / 9:25 pm

I hate the bags but the major rip-off factor for me has and always will be not including the inserts with every bra. Particularly if I am buying the bra in store – I should NOT have to ask you for something that costs pennies on the dollar instead of you just giving them to me. Fortunately, I'm done shopping LLL.