by Cristina

August 16, 2016

Sculpt It Tight, Fast As Light Bra, Yin Time Bag

Fast As Light Muscle Tank, Fast As Light Crop

Yin Time LS, Greyvy Align Crops

All Day Tote

9 responses to “Sculpt It Tight, Fast As Light Bra, Yin Time Bag, Fast As Light Muscle Tank, Fast As Light Crop, Yin Time LS, Greyvy Align Crops”

Disclaimer: I am one of the very few people that actually like the mesh. But holly mother, those Sculpt It Tights are just painfully hideous with all that…. I cannot even call it mesh. It is plain pantyhose. I am sorry but you cannot convince me otherwise.

• Anonymous says:

@10:04 a.m. You completely and totally echoed my feelings on the Sculpt it Tights. I, too, appreciate mesh. I actually like mesh. But the Sculpt It Tights are FUGLY pantyhose. They are giving a bad name to mesh. They are not even mesh.

The pantyhose are seriously not nice looking at all.

I hate it all except for the Yin Time LS. But I'm not getting that any time soon. Hoping it'll eventually reach MD. I'm really over the mesh, if you can even call it that. Looks more like pantyhose material.

Holy crap literally!

I really liked the front of the Sculpt Tights…then I saw the back. Terrible. I like mesh here and there, but that's plain ridiculous.

Ladies, 100000% agree with all of you!

The back of the Sculpt It Tights look like a huge run in the mesh but it's the seam. The back looks like biker shorts worn over sheer pantyhose.