Lululemon has upped prices on the US side as well as of last night. Speed shorts are now $58, Swiftly Tech SS $68 and Swiftly Tech LS $78. This is a 15%- 21% difference above last years price increase!

Over on the Canadian side the Define Jacket has been increased to $128 ($150 after taxes). This used to be the sub $100 jacket option that would sell out really well until last year when they increased prices to $118. At $118 people where not scrambling to buy the enticing colors and designs and they haven’t sold out in ages. At $128 I find it really hard to believe that the jacket has any new innovation. At a time of recession I think increasing prices like this was a foolish and insulting move. Customers vote with their wallets. Don’t be fooled by WMTM prices because as we can see now, those prices are aligned to what the regular none sale prices where just a few days ago but now you have given up your return period.

There are a lot of cheaper options out there with the same nylon supplex fabric content and flat locked seams that perform the same way. Any innovation they claim they are making in material is negligible for the type of athlete I am (5 days a week of Crossfit and Olympic Lifting). Clearly they are after a much more serious athlete that requires that infinitesimal improvement in performance that are willing to pay $50 more for that extra edge. Thats not me. Lululemon was always a fun and impulsive purchase that kept me engaged in this awesome community. I have more than enough athletic apparel in my closet that I don’t need to buy any more to fill any functional need. I can use what I have, and if I need to replace I will be happy to explore what other brands have to offer. Look at the price for these Zella Crops! That is $33 for crops made of the same material, with the same considerations to comfort and performance. Zella tags claim the products are pill resistant. Instead of paying $150 for a Define Jacket, I can just get this Zella ‘Enamour Jacket’ for $57 in colours and prints which Lululemon will no longer be using. I reviewed Lorna Jane bras here and since I purchased those I have not worn any of my lululemon bras at all. They are pricier for sure but they also have superior material, adorable design features and the cups are amazing. I’m just not that millennial soul cycle market they are after. I have $200 disposable income to spare but I’m going to go ahead and spend that on Romaleo 2 lifting shoes and I’ll spend $33 on leggings instead. I’ll spend more on wrist wraps and straps and maybe I’ll even buy myself an at home bar bell and plates.

As for my blog, the content will still be lululemon at it’s nucleus as that is what brought this community together. I blogged through see thru pants gate and CEO changes and all sorts of Lululemon scandal. I promise though that I will blog more about other brands that deserve a piece of our disposable income. I will blog about beauty products because I love doing that, and I will tell you about my crossfit and oly lifting. I really hope that those of you that have decided to part ways with Lululemon because of this price increase will continue to join me here on this blog.

Is this an increase in quality that matches an increase in price?

August 2, 2016 / 4:38 pm

Nicely said! I am so over lululemon and would love to hear about beauty products. The price increase has been saying good bye for sure.

August 2, 2016 / 4:39 pm

This is a copy of an email I sent to lulu recently. I am so disappointed in them. I think it may be the beginning of the end for them…
    "No question, just wanted to express how disappointed I have become with lulu. From discontinuing some of your loyal customers favourite pieces to raising prices in Canada- where Lulu has it beginnings – to a website and mobile site which is far inferior to what was in place before, lulu seems to be on a downward spiral. Myself, many of my friends, and as far as I can see, many customers online, have become so disenchanted with the path that lulu is going down that we have begun to turn to other athletic-wear companies who have stepped up to the plate to compete with lulu with on-par or better quality at more reasonable prices. It's too bad, lulu really had a great thing going for many years.

August 2, 2016 / 5:28 pm

This is how I feel too…good for you to let them know. Lulu staff might not read the blogs – although somehow I think they don't care for our opinion. They will when we stop buying.

August 2, 2016 / 4:41 pm

I'd love to see more from other brands and I love beauty products are you kidding? šŸ˜€ I'd love to read about that. I'm saying good bye to a lot of things for sure. I really hope they don't raise the CRB prices. šŸ™ I can get cheaper leggings and jackets at Sweaty Betty because their sales are actually more than $9 off a non-returnable item. I don't think SB does final sale on sale items either! Lulu sucks.

• August 2, 2016 / 7:25 pm

Would love to see what you think of Sweaty Betty. I always look at their stuff, but have never bit the bullet. I have found myself spending more and more time looking at Zella and other brands. The Lulu luster has worn off after nearly 10 years.

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 4:42 pm

Sweaty Betty is definitely a brand I want to explore. I've never seen it in person so that will be an exciting review for me.

August 2, 2016 / 4:43 pm

I love to read about other people's fitness journeys and interests, and orher brands, thanks for all you do!

August 2, 2016 / 4:50 pm

I regularly spend $400-700 per month on Lulu. This was a reality check for me. I cannot stand behind these increases, when most of my stuff keeps having quality control issues. This is being discussed on all of the local boards – how less prestigious the brand has become. People are generally spending less money these days. Raising prices on items that are currently sitting was such a horrid move.
    When I was at the gym this morning, a few of us were talking about it in the change room. Wearing the logo is becoming an embarrassment to the athlete. What you are saying when you wear it is: "I pay lots of money for poor product". In this economy, it's actually more appealing/cool/enviable to save money and still look good, which is what a lot of these other brands offer.
    Now would be an excellent time for Athleta to expand across Canada. It would be an incredible business move on their part!
    No more impulse purchases for me. No more collecting every colour. It feels so liberating to say that I am done – but yes, I am done.

August 2, 2016 / 5:20 pm

I love etsy! So much fun and unique items on there from people I feel good about supporting!

August 2, 2016 / 8:35 pm

I feel the same way. Do I need to buy a woman's version of the "wife beater tank" for $60. and then a sports bra at $50. because half of it is going to be showing so now I am in the $110. range not including shorts to go out for a run, NOPE.

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 4:56 pm

You are so right about that. At my gym, most of the women have a small selection of lululemon items. Inspire crops (no longer available) maybe 2 speed shorts, a couple of tanks. Generally though they wear cotton tanks with slogans that they got off etsy. These are the elite gym athletes that also compete and also participate in various other sports. It's more typical to see them in gym gear that they purchased at Jo Fresh or Old Navy, or Gap fit than it is to see them in expensive Lululemon.
      Wearing over priced, overly technical workout wear is kind of the cliche for the weekend warrior, isn't it?

August 3, 2016 / 3:32 pm

Yes to everything you said. I am done as well. I have been wearing it since 2008 and I feel liberated now that they did this because I have no desire to buy anything. A shame being a Canadian company but when you cross the ocean into china you part ways with authenticity.

August 2, 2016 / 5:08 pm

I love your non-lulu reviews and look forward to more of those on this blog! Thanks to you and your Paris trip, I now use Nuxe products which I just love.

August 2, 2016 / 5:15 pm

Lulu talk filled my news feeds on social media this weekend and not in a good way. It sounds like this was the last straw for a lot of people. I sure hope the head honchos fall off their seats after they get the results of tonight's upload and see the traffic on their site plummeted.

Everyone is upset about the quality issues, price increases and of course the CRB changes…but good lord those generic canned responses from Lululemon just push the frustration to another level. "As part of our ongoing business we assess the prices of our products to ensure each style reflects the current value they offer today." BS!

August 2, 2016 / 5:17 pm

What a great post, Lulumum! Very well said and thank you so much for sharing. I will definitely continue to read your blog. Looking forward to seeing more variety of topics and brands. Am interested in reading more about your fitness journey with lifting!

• August 2, 2016 / 5:32 pm

Me too! How's your oly adventure going?

August 2, 2016 / 8:00 pm

I will second that and say that I glad you will be still doing Lulu, and also happy to read about other brands you will be investigating! I will be buying significantly less, (and stocked up on my beloved swiftly's before price increase.) Am not evening buying the power purple that is out! ( for me, that is a big statement as its ine of my favorite colours)

LLM, please keep blogging and thank you!

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 5:50 pm

I am obsessed with it. I love it so much. The weight increases have come by slowly but technique improvement is constant. I love that it is such a seemingly simple sport with just two lifts (snatch, and clean and jerk) and you would think it would get boring but there is so much variation in the lifts and drills and they all come together to developing technique, and so much fine tuning of tempo and form. There are dozens of ways to vary the snatch lift so that you are developing different muscles, and learning different lifting tempos. I just love it so much. So much respect for the athletes that compete in the olympics knowing what it takes just to call myself an amateur in the sport.

August 2, 2016 / 5:30 pm

I will read MORE often with these changes! I was just telling my husband I needed to start looking for other options. I'm not stupid (Lulu thinks maybe I am) and I am careful with what I invest in and Lulu isn't a wise investment anymore. I am SO excited to read about your other finds (already looking to purchase a Lorna Jane bra!). Thanks for being so candid and giving us ladies somewhere to go(someone we TRUST) and read about other items !

August 2, 2016 / 5:40 pm

I like your informative blog, Lulumum, whether you are blogging about LLL, or any other brand, even your athletic endeavours and beauty products. This means I don't have to scrounge for the info, because you did it for us. I like the direction you are taking too, it is a very sensible one in the light of LLL's fast travel to the basement and the general upset customers are feeling. I thank you for all you do!

August 2, 2016 / 6:01 pm

Couldn't have said it better. I love this blog and will continue to read. I feel like I probably have enough lulu that there is nothing I "need" and now, there is nothing I can justify buying.

August 2, 2016 / 5:50 pm

great post! I am also looking forward to hearing about other companies out there, especially on the Canadian market.
    as someone previously said, now it would be a good time for Athleta to enter the Canadian market!

August 2, 2016 / 6:02 pm

Love it! Love to hear more about the other workout clothing stores available to Canadians!! Thanks so much!

13. August 2, 2016 / 6:15 pm

I'm with you. These price increases are insane! And I'd like to see your experience with other brands. And make up. And lifting!

14. Marg
    August 2, 2016 / 6:16 pm

Love this – and can't wait! I just ordered some crop pants and a tank from Karma. Let me know if you want a guest review? :o) Like some previous posters i am so glad to be saying I am done with lululemon as well. I hope that together this amazing community sends them a message. I am not even sure I want to calculate how much I spent every month on Lulu, so this is a good time to reduce and send any money I do want to spend on other manufacturers. This price increase was not handled correctly _ PR wise in my opinion, it should be addressed somewhere and it should not have been so drastic.

August 2, 2016 / 6:31 pm

I whole heartedly agree. I have already been venturing off on other brands, only returning for the odd Lulu item here or there. With the new price increases I am happily taking my disposable income off to the plethora of other/more innovative brands out there. This whole situation just helps to wean me even further off of Lulu.

16. August 2, 2016 / 6:39 pm

I just don't find myself dying to see the upload each week like I used to and with everything else going on I'm finding it easy to jump off the lulu bandwagon. I ordered a second pair of basic black speeds because speeds are my absolute favorite running shorts and I live in them weekends and evenings. With all the other changes I wouldn't be surprised if they don't change them or kill them off soon. :(. I too look forward to other brand reviews from you or any of your readers. Thanks lulumum!

17. August 2, 2016 / 7:15 pm

Your posts from Paris were some of my favorites your wrote! Especially the beauty ones!

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 7:39 pm

Thanks!! Since then I've used many more beauty products that I love so I'll get them on schedule to blog about.

August 2, 2016 / 7:30 pm

Thank you Lulumum! This post along with that horrible snaged pant pic epitomizes how I am feeling right now. You do such a good job of covering other brands and I will most definitely continue to read. I watched Agent Athletica pull away from a Lulu focus on her blog and honestly I think her readership and comments have increased!

August 2, 2016 / 8:16 pm

That makes perfect sense. Blending your reviews of LLL with other athletic brands AND beauty products (I LOVE those tips!!) will be so appreciated.

I would like to say that I am 100% done with LLL, but honestly I know I am not. I have had this addiction for so many years (and no doubt have a nostalgic soft spot for what once was) that I know I won't go cold turkey. That being said, I am already more judicious about what I buy. The price increases and changes to beloved items (CRB, Scuba) are causing my lulu-love to wane.

Thank you for all you do, LLM!

August 2, 2016 / 9:05 pm

Lulumum, I'm really looking forward to reading your opinions and reviews of other brands, and have to say, knowing that any purchases you make and what you love is coming from your own wallet and not being influenced makes me all the more excited to read what you have to say. šŸ™‚ To be honest, and no offence to Agent Athletica, but I don't find myself reading her blog because of that fostering of relationships with other brands. I tend to stay away from that kind of stuff.

August 2, 2016 / 9:40 pm

A @ anon 2:05 PM, I agree. Also no offense to her, but I sometimes feel like she uses her blog to promote images of herself as in how or what she is wearing is the right way or right size to wear, but can be a bit negative towards people in other pictures. That is just my opinion.

August 2, 2016 / 9:57 pm

Thanks for the explanation, Lulumum, that makes sense that it can be a good thing too. From what I have seen of her blog, I feel that she is as honest as possible in her reviews. I guess I can't put my finger on it exactly, just always kind of felt put off by that, but I just don't tend to visit her blog as often as your's and LuluAddict's blogs for some reason. (again, absolutely no offence intended)

August 2, 2016 / 10:02 pm

anon 2:40 PM, I was just thinking a reason why I don't visit her blog and couldn't put my finger on it exactly. But now that you mention it, that may be part of it. I guess in a way it doesn't feel as real as Lulumum's and LuluAddict's to me. (goodness that sounds awful, so sorry!)

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 7:38 pm

Absolutely. She's done a really great job of fostering relationships with other brands and really varying her posts so there is a wide variety of topics covered and a lot of instructional posts. It was smart for her to do that. It was a bit easier for her to pull away from the brand when she did since she did that within a few months of starting her blog where as my roots for the past 6 years have been with the lululemon fan community. Having 'lululemon' within my blog title really limits me with other brands so I can only go as far as my own wallet takes me. I'm not willing to change that at this point or change my platform as I've enjoyed it here and I'm just doing what I do. But I am an avid consumer so I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about.

August 3, 2016 / 3:01 am

It's odd to hear everyone's opinions of her because she's actually my favourite 'athletic' blog! I'm so surprised at the negative comments (but don't get me wrong, you're 100% entitled to your own opinions).

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 9:15 pm

There is something to be said about getting items for free to review because then you are not biased by price or only buying items in your own personal style and you are trying all items out on the same starting point so you give them the same shot of review as items you would normally purchase. I don't believe you are obligated to provide a glowing review for an item you truly do not like. But that kind of lack of bias takes a lot of years of building up a variety of brands that work with you with a lot of outreach vs. just a handful of companies that dominate you. My biggest vote of confidence is forking over my own money on an item. That is my starting point. You will have a biased view point on my blog because I am buying items that fit my specific type of figure and that are within my style and color preferences. If I am willing to pay the money to buy the item that is a huge endorsement. As I said before, my Lorna Jane bras I purchased where quite pricey at around $70 CAD but I've worn them in constant rotation ever since I got them. Another sports bra that I tried and really loved (but couldn't afford to buy just yet) was the Chantelle underwire sports bra.

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 10:06 pm

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't utterly flattered. I thank you for your support šŸ™‚

August 2, 2016 / 8:20 pm

For the past year, I've been on a mission to find a different brand that I like. I have tried quite a few(Sweaty Betty, Trina Turk, Lucy, Rese, Athleta, etc.), and I currently have Kira Grace on order as well as an Australian brand with limited edition prints. The lack of creativity and poor quality of merchandise is the reason I started to try other brands. I feel as though they have lost their vision/roots and are way more concerned with their bottom line(less fabric/detail and higher prices). There are plenty of other up and coming brands…I'll look forward to some of those reviews.

August 2, 2016 / 8:31 pm

This price raising right before SeaWheeze has me pretty disappointed. I've been putting off purchasing a couple of new things in anticipation of the SeaWheeze store. Now I feel like I'm going to be extra selective on what I decide to purchase, it may be my last Lulu purchase for a very long time. I'm happy you mentioned the Lorna Jane bras, I'm going to look into them now! And of course I'm going to continue to read your blog, I look forward to seeing your reviews of other brands!

August 2, 2016 / 9:03 pm

I enjoy reading about your trips, Paris was so interesting to read and the pictures were great. I would also like to read about other brands as well.

What concerns me is after the last price hike there was all the negative talk and people saying they won't buy anymore but that didn't happen and their financials proved that and I think that is what they are counting on this time as well. So my concern is that in a couple of weeks or months will all the people who say they are not going to buy anymore really won't buy anymore or reduce their buying significantly? I really hope they do because there is no better way to send them a message then by way of your wallet. It will take the next couple of quarterly financials to see if infact people are spending less.

I used to love this company and in a matter of a few years I am now disgusted with it, a complete 180 even prior to this current price hike. What has turned me off the most is that they discontinued what I loved and then they stuck the knife in deeper when they brought back a new version of the Dance Studio Crop that was an utter joke compared to the originals. Did they not think we wouldn't notice how they cheaped out on the design and detail and then they priced them at a whopping 98. for plain ugly crops. This is a perfect example of them opting to give us cheap with high end price tag instead of great design and detail for that high end price tag. When a company takes one of their classic designs and butchers them and discontinues so many popular classics it only goes to show they could care less about what we want. How can a company be so deaf and dumb?

August 2, 2016 / 9:35 pm

I completely agree! And I too am concerned about what you wrote about in your second paragraph. This is all so important because this is what determines how far the company will be willing to go with their prices. They will continue to climb as long as people continue to purchase.

22. August 2, 2016 / 9:06 pm

Thanks again Lulumum! This was a great blog post! My addiction to LLL has waned but I have still purchased about $200 or more a month. I have been a loyal LLL customer since inception so it's hard to break the addiction. I haven't bought nearly as much as before though. It's been an on again and off again relationship with LLL, but with these awful changes, LLL is really doing a good job of breaking up with me! I am now really interested in other brands like Zella. Another reader has mentioned One Tooth Yoga clothing. Their clothes are made in Canada and I wonder what their clothes are like? Also, I really with Fabletics would branch out and open stores in Canada. It's time to cut this cord!!!

August 2, 2016 / 10:36 pm

Lole is Canadian and made in Canada too! They make great stuff, based out of Montreal. One tooth is based out of Edmonton I think?

August 3, 2016 / 2:23 am

Lole is a Canadian company; many of their articles are made in China.

Lole full price is not cheap either šŸ™‚

One Tooth is made in Canada. The quality is great, the design just not so slick in some instances.

23. August 2, 2016 / 9:24 pm

Well said!! and I love your reviews of other brands! I am a long time lululemon buyer, bought my first bag in the Kits store. It was pricey then, I have stuck with them thru many increases, however this one ….. I am done. And here is why. Sheer gate, sizing issues, quality issues involving seams and how dumb do you think we are lulu? We are grown ladies who earn decent money in order to buy a brand that used to stand for technical gear. It does not anymore, so tell me lulu, why would I be a sheep and follow you forever if what I buy sucks? Done, just so done!!

August 2, 2016 / 10:34 pm

Lulumum, you have all of us behind you. You have been running a great blog for so long, and I for one, am excited for your new non-lulu content. I'm defs not going anywhere!

August 2, 2016 / 10:48 pm

I couldn't agree more. I'm getting over lulu. I've had a gift card since January I still haven't used. The declining quality with increasing prices and continual lack of thoughtful design doesn't sit well with me. I will hold onto and love my current collection and will continue to enjoy your blog. I love Zella. A couple years ago I bought a pair of their winter running tights and they outperform all of lulus winter run tights for warmth, and were about half the price. I just wish they had all the pockets lulu uses. It's such a simple thing that is so often left out of designs.

26. Lulumum
    August 2, 2016 / 6:20 pm

I would absolutely love and welcome guest reviews!!!

August 2, 2016 / 9:37 pm

When Athleta makes it to CA, let me know if you want guest reviews! I shop there often (I'm in the US), and I live blocks from a store. I used to work for LLL, so it's been interesting for me to slowly incorporate other brands. Oh, Athleta also gives fitness teachers, personal trainers, etc. a whopping 30% discount versus Lulu's R&D 15% discount.
      I love your blog, and I am grateful that you will still be blogging. Smart to diversify your blog, too! I love reading about your fitness journey (I really struggle with the snatch!) as well as beauty products and other brands in general.

• Lulumum
      August 2, 2016 / 9:45 pm

I would absolutely love your fit reviews at any time. The majority of my readers here are in the US (about 80%) so I welcome reviews from brands on both sides.
      The snatch is a huge struggle for me. Especially doing full snatch and catching the bar much lower. We are doing a ton of drills to increase foot speed and I've definitely sped up my feet but still have a hard time catching the bar lower. I 'clark' the bar a lot. The other drill we've been doing that has helped me a lot is hang power snatch. Starting the bar at the hip really builds that explore hip thrust.

27. August 3, 2016 / 1:48 am

I am a fitness pro and up to now have bought most of my gear from Lulu. I was in the store this weekend, and an educator asked me if I have any feedback for them. I told her about my favorite CRB (the previous iteration of the light gray static CRB that is currently in stores) – it has pilled terribly over the last year to the point that I can no longer wear it in public. The educator proceeded to interrogate me about how I care for my clothing (cold wash, delicate cycle, inside out, only with other Lulu synthetics, etc. etc.). She ultimately found the "flaw" in what I'm doing: evidently you have to keep certain thicknesses together, like wash thin fabrics (e.g. swiftlies) only with other thin fabrics, medium thickness only with medium thickness, and so on.

I've hit my limit. I'm not scrutinizing fabric thickness and doing 5 separate loads of laundry to wash 10 items of clothing because Lulu can't be bothered to have standards for quality. I've got fabrics (of varying thicknesses!!) from Under Armour and Nike that have been through the workout/wash ringer and look just as good as the day I bought them, and I didn't pay through the nose to purchase them. I've been buying less and less from Lulu over this last year, but this latest price increase along with the precipitous decline in quality has officially turned me off.

• August 3, 2016 / 1:51 am

All of that is to say – I would love to hear more about other brands (beauty products too – I'm a bit of a product fiend)!

28. August 3, 2016 / 2:01 am

I took a 3 year break of not buying any lulu…. And one day I went in store and purchased $400 worth of clothing. Every single piece I bought had quality issues. I emailed them and boy did they give me the run around. That tank isn't ment for running its ment for yoga l, those shorts aren't ment for yoga they are ment for running and it went on and on. Needless to say I remembered that I don't purchase clothing to look at in my closet in fear it will get a snag with one wear, and I remembered why I opted out of ever purchasing from them again. After that episode I went and purchased some other brands that I'm extremely happy with and nothing has happened in regards to quality and for the fraction of the price!
    Again, I'm done. I used to look at people and admire the lulu they were wearing and need to collect things and vintage items and new colours…..now if I see a lulu logo all I think is rip off, poor quality and so not cool anymore!
    I'm looking forwards to your posts about other brands!!!

29. August 3, 2016 / 4:44 am

All I've bought since the sheer pants issue happened is one festival bag II. After reading all of this, I am so glad I have not stepped foot back in a lulu store. I'll still wear my 5-10 year old Lulu, it's mint shape and didn't cost a ridiculous amount of money!

30. August 3, 2016 / 5:36 am

Well said! I'll be still buying from LLL , but not spending hundreds of $$ each upload like I used to . I'm very interested in Crane & Lion. Is anybody here using this brand? There's a color that reminds Alberta Lake

31. August 3, 2016 / 6:21 am

I need to cut back anyway, so these price increases make a stronger case for it. But truthfully, I can't say I will stop buying Lulu. I've tried other brands (Vie Active, L'URV, Lucy, Lorna Jane, Sweaty Betty, Athleta) and I've not found one of them to be better overall than Lulu. They don't perform as well, they aren't as comfortable, and they don't have the functionality of my Lulu items. Their price increases aren't cool and I agree with others who have pointed out that doing so right before Seawheeze is especially not cool. I will definitely be cutting back but for me, Lulu still works better than any other brand I've tried thus far. Luckily I have plenty of it to shop in my closet for the most part but I will still likely continue buying their gear.

As for your blog, I enjoy reading all of your posts and I will definitely continue reading as you include other posts besides Lulu.

32. August 3, 2016 / 3:45 pm

Very well said Lulumum! I am with you and everyone else on the boycott. I am done. This pushed me over the edge. I have a rainbow of colours in my favourite things and I don't need to be wasting my time wondering if this tank is slightly pinker than the one I already have.

I would love to hear your reviews on other brands seeing as you are also in Canada (and Vancouver?) which I will be soon as well (moving yay). I can't see myself purchasing anymore considering i have MORE THAN enough clothes to sweat in, but shall my lulu ever fall apart (hahaha…) and I need to replace it, I'd love to know where to go next.

33. August 3, 2016 / 5:16 pm

Check out Alo Yoga! Their stuff is MUCH better quality than Lulu and is SO CUTE. Love it. Nice, thick material with good staple pieces. Highly recommend them. Their prices are comparable to both old and current Lulu prices, but it's worth the investment for the quality (unlike current Lulu quality).