by Cristina

Hotty Hot Skirt, Cool Racerback II

August 3, 2016

Cool Racerback II, Hotty Hot Skirt

8 responses to “Hotty Hot Skirt, Cool Racerback II”

1. Samantha says:

So not a fan of the CRBII :/

Hideous fit.

• Anonymous says:

Agreed. I tried the CRB II on today and it is neither classic nor flattering like the original. I am VERY upset.

In a surprising turn of events I actually LOVE the new CRB. I went in thinking "oh I'll just try it on and most likely hate it" but it was incredibly flattering on me. I'm fairly petite with an athletic back and I thought it only made me look better. I can see how it would not necessarily work for everyone though.

I don't like this new skirt either, a two later butt flap? And $74?? Yeah, no.

I have a nice back, but I don't like showing off a lot of skin unnecessarily and prefer to keep my bra covered up (don't mind showing some straps and the original version did this well enough), so the new more narrow back isn't something I'm interested in. I do however like that the new version supposedly has a little bit higher cut neckline in front (too bad they couldn't have just made that one change to the CRB).

6. janine57 says:

To me the new crb looks like a more exaggerated weight lifter style which is not a classic look. It seems like it would be difficult to keep the 'thong' straight. Not a good look. But this type of tank looks best flowy not tight. Is the hotty hot skirt any different? Love that skirt.