by Cristina

Australia Upload Sneak Peek

August 1, 2016

Note the muted neutrals. Hold on to your colourful prints and solids.

Obscured Black Dusty Mauve

Sculpt Bra

Sculpt It Crop Tank

Sculpt Tight

Greyvy

Sculpt It Crop

Dusty Mauve Define Jacket

11 responses to “Australia Upload Sneak Peek”

1. stylistadiva1 says:

Interested to know the cup sizing on the sculpt bra. Would be nice to have a few more B/C choices.

• Anonymous says:

I would love to see more D/DD/E cups choices, especially in smaller bands sizes (32E TaTa Tamer is my only choice!).

Is this a hint of what is to come with the muted colours? Do you have any idea if this is the new direction lululemon is going?

3. lulubell says:

And here I was completely worried about my $$ because there were hints that Power Purple was coming back. Oh well. Safe again this week!

• Lulumum says:

There will be a tiny bit of pops of colors in releases (power purple) but the focus will be on neutrals and murky neutral colors.

• lulubell says:

Thanks for all the tips, Lulumum. I really appreciate that you keep us posted on all the buzz. I was getting ready to do a closet purge, but stopped when I found out about the price increase, elimination of my favorite items and now lovely bright colors/prints. I know I would have majorly regretted it when I couldn't afford to buy or even find new replacements. Instead, I will cling to the collection I've built these last several years and hope they turn things around.

I actually really like the Obscured Black Dusty Mauve print! Going to pass on these and wont be buying anywhere near as much as I used to from now on anyway.

The new Sculpt It Crop Tank, Pants and Crops are pretty hideous.

The roses are an old print or very similar to; so much for innovation. Muted palette – let me get this straight, trying to distance themselves from Chip Wilson but basically going to copy the muted palette of Kit & Ace? Too funny.

None of this. Pass

That Sculpt It Crop Tank looks like some medical support garment you would be given to wear after you had some sort of breast surgery.