The Ivy Park by Beyonce line has dropped at Nordstrom late last night and many pieces are already sold out and in some of the Facebook groups I am a part of that have nothing to do with clothing (celebrity gossip) have been talking about how nice it is.  I was surprised that there where quite a few pieces I was seriously interested in trying on and pleased at the lower price points. I learned from an inside source that the Vancouver Nordstrom is slated to receive the line so as soon as I know Vancouver has it I will make time for a store report. Have you tried any of the pieces on? What did you think? let me know if you’d like to share a fit report on a post.

These are the pieces I want to try on. I’m especially interested in this first Corded 04 Sweatshirt.

Ivy Park Corded 04 Sweatshirt

Ivy Park Logo Mesh

Ivy Park Logo Mesh Long Line V Neck Tee

Ivy Park V-Neck Mesh Tank

Reflective Print Hooded Sleeveless Jacket

Ivy Park Slim Leg Jogger

Ivy Park V Mid Rise Capri

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

April 14, 2016 / 11:51 pm

I have no interest in her stuff. Looks too generic or bad copies of other brands like Stella , athleta, Lulu and others.

April 15, 2016 / 12:10 am

Personally, I don't like the looks of any of the stuff I've seen. Not a fan of hers either.

April 15, 2016 / 12:31 am

The stuff is pretty meh to me. I just prefer not to wear clothes with the brand name across the front.

4. stylistadiva1
    April 15, 2016 / 12:34 am

I find it hilarious that people comment how "juvenile" the line is with all the logo branding and yet it sells out. I actually like some of the line and am interested in trying it out to see size/fit and material.

April 15, 2016 / 12:41 am

Honestly, I don't think juvenile when I look at it, I just think it's ugly.

5. April 15, 2016 / 1:11 am

I liked more of it than I thought! In store, the only thing I left with were the cobalt blue low rise crops – they're super opaque and compressive. A little weird with the double layer liner, but not enough to keep them out of my bag. After that I went online and picked up 4 pieces from Topshop.com: one of the muscle tanks (they're super soft!), the logo mesh tank, the reflective shorts (love the pattern and a good price I think), and the printed cross-back crop bra. I've been liking the edgier pieces from Lulu and Alala, so this speaks to my style. Not sure I'll keep it all, but happy to do a fit report when it comes in next week!

• Lulumum
      April 15, 2016 / 1:25 am

I'd love a fit report! Thank you! I am going to try and make it to Nordstrom tomorrow but I have a feeling I won't be able to sneak away so it will probably be next week sometime.

April 15, 2016 / 1:44 am

The bay online also has the pieces and they have sales periodically which is nice. I found a lot to be plain I like cute fun stuff like blurry bell capoeira etc.

April 15, 2016 / 1:55 am

Looks very masculine and gangster.

April 15, 2016 / 1:29 pm

I completely agree. Gross.

April 15, 2016 / 7:11 pm

I'm not into this line but I'll take masculine over Lululemon's excessive use of pink any day.

• April 15, 2016 / 8:36 pm

I think Beyoncé should stick to singing and dancing. This stuff is just very synthetic looking and in a bad way. The giant logo look went out decades ago. Unless you like to wear Mercedes hood ornaments on chains around your neck, then this line may be for you.

April 15, 2016 / 10:05 pm

Nancy, you got it right on the money.
      What's wrong with Mercedes logo on the neck? ������

April 15, 2016 / 10:06 pm

Btw my funny emoji faces came out as question marks LOL. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

April 15, 2016 / 2:26 am

Not a fan at all – looks cheap.

April 15, 2016 / 6:46 pm

Cheap, ugly and very FOREVER 21 Crap

9. April 15, 2016 / 4:02 am

I am baffled this stuff sold out…not a fan at all. It really does look gangster.

10. April 15, 2016 / 4:03 am

April 15, 2016 / 5:18 am

I so agree. Who the heck is buying all this "gangster" looking stuff???

April 15, 2016 / 8:25 am

lol

April 15, 2016 / 1:32 pm

I wonder the same thing! I wouldn't wear this stuff if it was free and paid to wear it.

April 15, 2016 / 6:48 pm

Me too. You couldn't pay me to wear this ugly stuff

April 15, 2016 / 5:17 am

Anonymous 6:55- I completely agree with you.

So ugly and plain and cheap looking

April 15, 2016 / 5:34 am

The Bay sold out immediately online.

Nordstrom Vancouver won't be getting any of it in apparently. Called today and they didn't know.

• Lulumum
      April 15, 2016 / 5:38 am

I'll see if I can dig around for more info. Vancouver and one other Canadian Nordstrom was supposed to get the line but I guess that could have been wrong information.

April 15, 2016 / 6:28 am

The mid rise capris look okay for loafing around in, but that's about it.

I work near the flagship Topshop store in London; they have this brand splashed all over the windows. Not even gonna bother to check it out.

April 15, 2016 / 1:43 pm

hmm, perhaps that says it all, those who are saying it is so nice are on a celebrity gossip site… not to be rude, but I guess those who care enough about celebrities to be in an online chat group about them would be hyped up about a celebrity clothing line… kind of like sheep… Celebrity clothing line or not, it's all pretty ugly either way.

April 15, 2016 / 7:13 pm

How is that different than being on a site dedicated to one brand? Let's not pretend a lot of LLL fans aren't sheeple just like anyone that's really into anything else. Some people here will literally buy anything as long as LLL made it.

• Lulumum
      April 15, 2016 / 3:51 pm

I find this all so funny. I get that the clothing is polarizing to this group as it's very, very different to Lululemon. I find it interesting that people are so vehemently apposed to it to the point of becoming snarky over it.

I'm on the group Lainy Lurv based off the local blog Lainy Gossip. I'm actually a big fan of Elaine Lui who started the blog Lainey Gossip in Vancouver before blogging was a thing. It's a celebrity gossip site which I find entertaining but it's besides the point for me. I enjoy her blog and her writing.

April 16, 2016 / 4:08 am

Sheeple just cracked me up. Thanks for a good laugh!

15. April 15, 2016 / 4:51 pm

I don't care for Beyoncé at all. This stuff looks cute to me except logo tops, I don't like big screaming logos. Crops and sweatshirt are very nice. Wonder what quality is like. I haven't been liking Lulu newest prints like new Camo and Blurry Bell. So maybe I should check this out if it's not too late