by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love

September 25, 2015

Yay! Nothing super exciting for me this week on What We Love except for the return of Bon Bon Pink.

12 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love”

1. Andrea says:

Bets on how long before that jacket appears on WMTM?

I actually like the jacket and don't usually like that much lately!

I like the hoodie, skirt and dress. Those are totally my style. The Energy Bra is cute too. Looking forward to the next upload.

whew my wallet is safe again – i am trying real hard! Does Bon Bon not look alot like jeweled magenta? Just wondering how close it is as I bought the CRB, exquisite tank and amala tank – not to mention i have the crops and liberty shorts….i am hoping it is so close to jm that I won't need it!

My wallet is safe from everything here as well, thankfully, it needs a little break from Lulu this week. I'm sure there will be something I will see on Tuesday that I will want though! I'm trying to be more selective and not end up spending all of my shopping money on Lulu – l'm working on branching out a little – still absolutely love Lulu, but I'm not feeling as obsessed lately and that feels so good.

I like the dress, too.

I like the bright color combo on the bra (but doesn't it seem like spring brights?), but nothing else. The recent designs really help my wallet lol.

• Anonymous says:

I really like the colour combo on the bra too. It does seem more spring and summerish to me too, but I wear whatever colours I feel like year round anyway – however, I do kind of like when they come out with the fall and winter like colours and spring and summer like colours in the corresponding seasons.

8. Clara Choe says:

I have the jeweled magenta energy bra so contemplating on that Bon Bon one. Anyone tell me the difference between the two colors?

9. Clara Choe says:

• Lulumum says:

Bon Bon is slightly lighter and definitely more of a warm coral pink and Jewelled Magenta is a cool pink. I think if you have them next to each other they are not that close. I'm betting Lulu Addict has a comparison photo because I know she has a couple tanks in Bon Bon and Jewelled Magenta items.